• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3a-4

Started by BigMan15, September 24, 2014, 09:49:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins the conference this year?

Charleston
0 (0%)
Paris
0 (0%)
Lamar
1 (50%)
Booneville
0 (0%)
Other
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: October 01, 2014, 09:49:39 am

mudd puddle

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 12, 2014, 10:53:36 pm
If both games count why is Charleston not playing Two Rivers twice? Still haven't answered my question
I have no idea honestly.  I just know both games count this year. 

mudd puddle

By the way tell your brother great job, that's so awesome!

WPWells

I'm very proud of him!

WPWells

AAA Rule:

If both games count in a double round robin format, then you can't have a junior high district tournament. The only way the result of the game Thursday night would could would be a tiebreaker situation and it would be behind a couple things on the list of tiebreakers. So no, the game in Charleston is the one that will count this year.

Hope this clears things up!

mudd puddle

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 13, 2014, 10:15:46 am
AAA Rule:

If both games count in a double round robin format, then you can't have a junior high district tournament. The only way the result of the game Thursday night would could would be a tiebreaker situation and it would be behind a couple things on the list of tiebreakers. So no, the game in Charleston is the one that will count this year.

Hope this clears things up!
then the Lamar coach is wrong I'm just repeating what he said

BigMan15

Paris @ Lamar tonight

WPWells

Charleston boys and girls both fall to Farmington

BigMan15

Whats going on is someone hurt???

WPWells

Farmington is good...they're 5A

chucktownboys

Lamar is especially upset because when was the last time they won any championship? Congrats you beat Charleston with three girls getting in foul trouble early, refs were losing control of game for sure, loud fan on bottom was typical Lamar fan to me, wasn't a conference game so you got out attention we'll see who wins the war. Congrats lady warriors!

BigMan15

I know that but i havent seen ctown jr high lose these many...could be that the competion is just that good this year...got any stats?

BigMan15

I think jr high girls will be lamar but paris and ctown with close games for second

WPWells

Don't have any stats, just results

BigMan15

Paris boys win by 19 over Lamar in Lamar
Paris girls lost by 5

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: chucktownboys on December 15, 2014, 08:02:24 pm
Lamar is especially upset because when was the last time they won any championship? Congrats you beat Charleston with three girls getting in foul trouble early, refs were losing control of game for sure, loud fan on bottom was typical Lamar fan to me, wasn't a conference game so you got out attention we'll see who wins the war. Congrats lady warriors!
Your wrong  you could not stop my 7th grade daughter (The one that carries the ball the reckless one next game at Ctown ill be the loud on the bottom come and introduce youre self to me that should be pleasant for you im the "classless" guy that is Lakyns Father) you guys lost that game fair and square maybe different at your house buth fact is yougot beat at lamar.  I was at practice when the coach announced all conference games count this year so Im going to believe him over some internet idiot. Farmington is a strong school not a bad school to lose to.

chucktownboys

Can't help your coach is wrong, should be a great game when they meet up again, looking forward to it.

Hitman Warrior23

For the record Big Man your boy played good tonight  yall were just way to good for us, I do not see you having a problem with CTOWN,  as far as my girl Lakyn worst game of the year   but they won, so good enough.

WPWells

Yay another tough guy. Read the AAA rules. I'm not being some internet tough guy. Can't help that you're wrong

mudd puddle

December 15, 2014, 11:09:05 pm #118 Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 02:59:40 pm by mudd puddle
Quote from: chucktownboys on December 15, 2014, 10:43:16 pm
Can't help your coach is wrong, should be a great game when they meet up again, looking forward to it.
I bet the carrying,  wreckless,  ref helping out, kid will  be ready.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 15, 2014, 11:08:06 pm
Yay another tough guy. Read the AAA rules. I'm not being some internet tough guy. Can't help that you're wrong

NO NO im a very nice fella, but your a mouthy turd but definitely not JUST an internet tough guy,  but again Ill take the coach and athletic director word for it not yours.  until he says other wise.

WPWells

I'm just telling you the rules...and I'm a nice fella too but I'm taking offense to being called a liar

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 15, 2014, 11:46:25 pm
I'm just telling you the rules...and I'm a nice fella too but I'm taking offense to being called a liar

Ok ill leave it at this you and him are saying different things I have to listen to my daughters coach, plain and simple, Not saying you are a liar, honestly I thought exactly like you are saying but he said different (last year Lavaca beat Lamar at their home but lost at our house and their win did not count) . But if you take offense that is fine (never called you a liar) Ill see you at Charleston. Ill be the loud "classless" one.

WPWells

Understandable. You probably won't see me at Charleston though and I didn't consider you classless! I think a couple of my posts got taken out of context which led to this whole ordeal

BigMan15

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on December 15, 2014, 10:45:32 pm
For the record Big Man your boy played good tonight  yall were just way to good for us, I do not see you having a problem with CTOWN,  as far as my girl Lakyn worst game of the year   but they won, so good enough.
Thanks hitman i wasnt able to make it...heard ur daughter tore it up again...also this past weekend ur daughter just killed it in the 7th gtade games...u could tell she didnt want to come out but they were up big...lamar will be tough to beat for quite a few years..

chucktownboys

Hit man 23, think your last post answered your confusion over which game counts, good luck to you and your daughter

Hoophawg

Dang guys it's junior high girls basketball.  Get a grip

BigMan15

Thursday Charleston @ Paris boys and girls both should be great games...who u got lets hear some score predictions

WPWells

Of course I'll take Charleston in both but they should both be good games!

BigMan15

Both will be good ill take
Paris boys 38-30
Paris girls 28-26

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: BigMan15 on December 16, 2014, 10:36:32 am
Paris boys 38-30
Paris girls 28-26

Boy yalls boys looked great last night! 
I could see the girls winning in a tight one. they are more physical then Charleston.

As far as last night Paris ran a box in 1 on Lakyn it threw her off some, but she played very strong down the stretch. I think she only had 13  but she had a whole bunch of assists and broke the press everytime pretty easily. It was a good game to play bad cause they still got the win,  she even missed a wide open lay up.  Just one of those days,  but again she managed the game very good.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on December 16, 2014, 03:04:15 pm
Quote from: BigMan15 on December 16, 2014, 10:36:32 am
Paris boys 38-30
Paris girls 28-26

Boy yalls boys looked great last night! 
I could see the girls winning in a tight one. they are more physical then Charleston.

As far as last night Paris ran a box in 1 on Lakyn it threw her off some, but she played very strong down the stretch. I think she only had 13  but she had a whole bunch of assists and broke the press everytime pretty easily. It was a good game to play bad cause they still got the win,  she even missed a wide open lay up.  Just one of those days,  but again she managed the game very good.

She sounds like a very talented player , good luck to her in the future!!

QueenoftheCourt

lavaca boys jr high dominates everyone including charleston & no body mentions their name?

WPWells

When did they dominate Charleston?

QueenoftheCourt

last year twice, haven't played this year, they also just beat county line and won tournament at Danville

WPWells

Last year matters not this year

BigMan15

Quote from: QueenoftheCourt on December 20, 2014, 09:16:23 am
lavaca boys jr high dominates everyone including charleston & no body mentions their name?
Dont know how smart u are but u do realize Paris jr high beat Lavaca jr high already this year!!!

QueenoftheCourt

already questioning intellectual integrity... That's quick. The Paris /Lavaca Game was played before football had commenced. As you might guess, The arrow's starters were playing football. Let's see what happens in The upcoming game.

BigMan15

No thats not true...the football players were there..even senior high had their football players they played jr and sr high same night..

Buck Douff

Quote from: BigMan15 on December 20, 2014, 01:33:10 pm
Quote from: QueenoftheCourt on December 20, 2014, 09:16:23 am
Dont know how smart u are but u do realize Paris jr high beat Lavaca jr high already this year!!!

BigMan15

No lavaca is not in our conference but Paris always plays Lavaca also Paris plays Lavaca in the tournament at Lavaca after Christmas...

mudd puddle

Lamar should have played more tourneys this year.

BigMan15

Lavaca wins by 8 over Paris tonight..pretty close game paris led for most of the first half...either way not a blowout like Arrowfan thought..

QueenoftheCourt

Bigman15 what would be your rankings now? I read in the 3a charleston thread you said you'd pick Paris jr over charleston, how would you rank the top 3?  Really I am just curious what other people are thinking.

BigMan15

Are u talking about boys 3a-4??

QueenoftheCourt

No bc lavaca isn't in that conference but hardly anyone from their conference posts on here, being that Paris , charleston & lavaca are located so closely located just in our area's 3-a division

BigMan15

I would say
1 Paris
1 Lavaca
3. Atkins
4. Charleston
5. Two Rivers
6. Danville
7. Lamar

Hitman Warrior23

Has Charleston beat two rivers boys?  I thought they looked good.

BigMan15

I think they play thursday

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 05, 2015, 04:15:03 pm
I think they play thursday

Well Lamar boys and girls Beat Two Rivers Jr High Girls was 37 to 6 boys win by 3, led the whole game great post play from Lamar boys and girls.

BigMan15

Paris boys get upset tonight at Danville 36-33..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas