• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jones and D-MAC both first rounders

Started by AA FAN, December 06, 2007, 02:27:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AA FAN

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft08/insider/columns/story?columnist=mcshay_todd&id=3144001&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl%2fdraft08%2finsider%2fcolumns%2fstory%3fcolumnist%3dmcshay_todd%26id%3d3144001

Hope the pats take D-Mac

JC PIMP

lord I hope they don't.............I hate everything about the pats...........I don't want to hate mc fadden too.

HORNET FAN

mcnewfamily

anything is better tham mimai.could wind up in atlanta.

Radiotalker

I'm a Miami fan and I don't se them taking him. They already have Ronnie Brown unless it's for insurance. They need a QB first.

B&GT

stattracker

guys, don't forget 'bout them boys. jerry jones wants him and would pull off one of the biggest moves to get him. not out of the realm of possibility.

unbelievable

Is there any NCAA rule against playing and coaching?  My thoughts are to hire D mac as a player-coach.  He could make a little money and give us hog fans something to cheer about as well.  This is a win-win!!!!

Radiotalker

Quote from: stattracker on December 06, 2007, 07:21:28 pm
guys, don't forget 'bout them boys. jerry jones wants him and would pull off one of the biggest moves to get him. not out of the realm of possibility.
Maybe, but it doesn't make sense. They have Julius Jones and Marion Barber.

JC PIMP

RAIDERS......they are becoming a very good running team.

jborocanes

Quote from: B&GT on December 06, 2007, 07:09:55 pm
Isn't the guy from stAte good enough?

if you are talking about tyrell johnson i think he has a great chance of being drafted...i havent heard about when he might go though...possibly khayyam burns could go as well, but he didn't pick off a single pass this year which really hurts his chances

unbelievable

I think he was talking about Cleo Lemondrop.

RD™

D-Mac in New England = Happiness For RD

RHS

I would be fine with anything that kept him out of Miami or Dallas.

Throwback1

Quote from: RHS on December 06, 2007, 10:23:51 pm
I would be fine with anything that kept him out of Miami or Dallas.
I thought all us Sox fans were Cowboys fans?

RHS

That is where I differ. I freaking hate the cowboys.

AF&B

I'd love to see McFadden in Dallas and love to see Jones in NE. Heck I'd love to see McFadden and Jones in Dallas. Imagine Three-headed monster, McFadden, Jones, Barber.

jborocanes

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas