• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fountain Lake at Malvern

Started by -Mark-, October 20, 2014, 11:20:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

-Mark-

Two tough conference opponents face off this Friday at Malvern and the game will be critical in the hunt for the 7-4A conference title. Each team only has one loss in conference play.

The game will be broadcast on 92.9 KVRE FM out of Hot Springs Village with pregame at 6:30 p.m. and kickoff at 7:00 p.m.

THE D.O.C

Two very intriguing opponents  whom I'm not sure has every met . I'm not up on FL but I do know about Malvern. Anyone out there whose seen these two play care to express how they will matchup?

beaverfan007

Malvern is good they can run and throw if you get pressure on there qb he will get rattled and Throe picks...

beaverfan007

Fountain lake Will run run if Malvern cant stop it there in big trouble ...and ftn lAke likes to do onside kicks

snakeface13

October 21, 2014, 01:29:42 pm #4 Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 01:31:28 pm by snakeface13
FL will have to contain the Malvern running game to be successfull, I'm not quite sold on their QB. Can Malvern contain the FL run game? ;D. Should make for a great game.

arklasports57

I think this is going to be an excellent matchup. I'm giving FL a slight edge

polksalet

THE D.O.C

Seems no one is really giving Malvern a chance. I see most bloggers in Pick'em have FL winning as well. FL must be pretty good, I wonder how good. Some predictors  seem to think Malvern will be as low as the 5th seed. Wonder what people are using to grade Malvern? Mena game, Lake Hamilton game? Or is FL just better

FootBallar21

Quote from: THE D.O.C on October 23, 2014, 07:46:39 am
Seems no one is really giving Malvern a chance. I see most bloggers in Pick'em have FL winning as well. FL must be pretty good, I wonder how good. Some predictors  seem to think Malvern will be as low as the 5th seed. Wonder what people are using to grade Malvern? Mena game, Lake Hamilton game? Or is FL just better

I think People are looking at the Mena game,  and people aren't 100% sold on Mena yet either,  so they can't buy into Malvern,     I personally believe in Both Malvern and Mena and Think They both beat Fountain Lake,     Will be a close game

snakeface13

October 23, 2014, 10:02:53 am #9 Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 10:05:58 am by snakeface13
I watched the Malvern vs. Bauxite game. I think FL's D matches up good with Malverns O. I just see FL being able to win this one. I actually think Mena may surprise Nashville.

snoopy22

Mena has a good player out this week from a suspension.  I think that will cost them the game against Nashville.  I think Malvern will be a tough matchup for Fountain Lake.  I'll take Malvern 31 Fountain Lake 28.  Should be a great game and I have a group of friends that do a ten game pick em sheet each week and Fountain Lake at Malvern is our Game of the Week.

FootBallar21

Quote from: snoopy22 on October 23, 2014, 10:27:49 am
Mena has a good player out this week from a suspension.  I think that will cost them the game against Nashville.  I think Malvern will be a tough matchup for Fountain Lake.  I'll take Malvern 31 Fountain Lake 28.  Should be a great game and I have a group of friends that do a ten game pick em sheet each week and Fountain Lake at Malvern is our Game of the Week.

Mena has probably its BEST overall player out this week vs Nashville and I think it will cost them,  I had them picked to win, prior to the news!

FBfan79

This game could go either way.  Either team is good enough to beat the other.  Just hoping for less turnovers by FL.

FBfan79

How many turnovers did Malvern have against Mena?

THE D.O.C

Quote from: FBfan79 on October 23, 2014, 12:30:38 pm
How many turnovers did Malvern have against Mena?
I think it was 3, they had  holding penalties in the red zone too

~WPS~

Quote from: FootBallar21 on October 23, 2014, 12:01:43 pm
Quote from: snoopy22 on October 23, 2014, 10:27:49 am

Mena has probably its BEST overall player out this week vs Nashville and I think it will cost them,  I had them picked to win, prior to the news!
Just a fair warning. If Nashville wins this week, nobody wants to see this as an excuse. He's not hurt or another unfortunate thing, he's suspended for being dumb. Good luck to Mena tomorrow. Should be a good game regardless.

beaverfan007

I hope Malvern is ready they dont seem to practice Long they need there handsTeam  friday night

bigunit11

What do you mean they don't practice long?

FBfan79

FBfan79

FBfan79

7-3 Malv

Malv ball - End of 1st

FBfan79

14-3. Malvern

11:45 2nd

Malverns defensive speed is containing the Cobra run game.  They are FAST.

FBfan79

70yd TD run Ross

14-10 Malvern

10:26 2nd

FBfan79

FBfan79

1 play 60yd TD pass by FL

21-17. Malvern

9:25 2nd

FBfan79

Malvern lighting it up through the air.

28-17 Malv

7:42 2nd

FBfan79

FBfan79

FL can't stop Malvern

Malv ball on FL 7

41sec 2nd

FBfan79

FBfan79

Halftime

Malv gets ball after half

35-17. Malvern

FBfan79

FL cant get to the Malv QB. He is picking FL apart.. Opening their run game.  Malvern is playing lights out right now.

AirWarren

FBfan79

40yd TD pass Malvern

42-17 Malvern

Cobra D is getting beat at nearly every position.

FBfan79

FBfan79

THE D.O.C

Quote from: THE D.O.C on October 23, 2014, 07:46:39 am
Well, I always felt Malvern would put things together. Finally looking like the team we expected.  Most Bloggers with Pick'em blew this one.

hawgfan15

Conference play has been crazy this year but as I expected in the summer Nashville and Malvern will be playing for the conference championship.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas