• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dardanelle vs. Pulaski Robinson

Started by thatoneguy, October 19, 2014, 11:23:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thatoneguy

I believe this will be the toughest game that the Lizards have  had this far in the season. Robinson has several play  makers and the ability to score very quickly. they can be a very dangerous team as they look to keep they're conference record above .500. they'll also be looking to give Dardanelle their first loss on the year since the Lizards quarterback originally hailed from there. i think this is a very interesting match up. what do yall think?

OLDSCHOOL82

1964 Hogs

The Coach

October 20, 2014, 09:21:18 pm #3 Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 10:24:56 pm by The Coach
Quote from: thatoneguy on October 19, 2014, 11:23:07 pm
I believe this will be the toughest game that the Lizards have  had this far in the season.

I'd say Booneville, Clinton (who has beaten Robinson), and Pottsville were all as good or in Boonevilles case better then Robinson is.

apache_alum_90

My gut tells me Dardanelle wins this but I wouldn't want to be Dardanelle's QB, Pulaski Robinson will be gunning for him. They've all played with him and know what he can and will do and will know how to slow him down or stop him. Could be like the Texas/Alabama national title game with Colt McCoy got taken out of the equation early in the game.
Dardanelle by 14!

D-TOWN LIZARD

They do not know how he plays.  Only what they have seen in films.  This kid has put on 35 pounds of muscle since the 10th grade. He is by no means the same player he was at Robinson.  And by the way, who Hasn't been gunning for him this year????  The difference is, he's got a team now....one with comradery.

Lacerta agilis

October 21, 2014, 05:39:24 pm #6 Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 07:43:36 am by Lacerta agilis
Quote from: apache_alum_90 on October 21, 2014, 04:08:51 pm
My gut tells me Dardanelle wins this but I wouldn't want to be Dardanelle's QB, Pulaski Robinson will be gunning for him. They've all played with him and know what he can and will do and will know how to slow him down or stop him. Could be like the Texas/Alabama national title game with Colt McCoy got taken out of the equation early in the game.
Dardanelle by 14!

Pottsville was gunning for him also, how did that turn out? I hope PR puts all their focus on him, he's got LOTS of weapons around him. PR would be better served figuring out a way to attack the Lizard defense.

BTW, Colt McCoy was soft, our QB isn't.

AirWarren

Could be a trap game for Dardy. PR has some athletes including that stud they have. Can't overlook them.

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: AirWarren on October 21, 2014, 06:00:30 pm
Could be a trap game for Dardy. PR has some athletes including that stud they have. Can't overlook them.

Agree, but I don't see this group overlooking anyone. They've been level all season.

The Coach

October 21, 2014, 07:10:00 pm #9 Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 08:42:11 pm by The Coach
Good thing Dardanelle has the best TEAM in the conference. Stop any one guy and they can go to another. And they have an outstanding defense as well. The coaching staff will have them ready to go. Just has they have all season. If Robinson wins it won't be because the Lizards weren't prepared.

APACHE

The sportsmanship rule will start in the 3rd. Dard by as many as they want.

Gray lizard

Quote from: APACHE on October 22, 2014, 12:01:07 pm
I will second that.

taclark1996

October 23, 2014, 05:49:23 pm #12 Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 06:00:15 pm by taclark1996
Quote from: Gray lizard on October 22, 2014, 01:16:00 pm
Quote from: APACHE on October 22, 2014, 12:01:07 pm
I will second that.
I third it, but who knows, anything can happen.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas