• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HWH @ Stuttgart

Started by dhen, October 18, 2014, 10:30:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lions84

Big Fan

SUGARTOWN

Looking forward to the game tomorrow, it's been a few years since HWH and the Birds have been in the same conference and they've always played some interesting games. I'm just glad it's at Mosley Stadium.

MoChedda

October 23, 2014, 05:53:35 pm #103 Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 05:56:17 pm by MoChedda
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 23, 2014, 05:41:26 pm
Looking forward to the game tomorrow, it's been a few years since HWH and the Birds have been in the same conference and they've always played some interesting games. I'm just glad it's at Mosley Stadium.
Exactly, it's a very important game for both teams. I think my Cougars win it tho

HeberFan

HeberFan

Is either team dealing with injuries ?

phdefense

Quote from: HeberFan on October 23, 2014, 08:39:54 pm
I think the Cougars egos are hurt that they didn't come down to the 4A and run over the conference like they thought they would.

HeberFan

Feelings are hurt?  Last thing Stuttgart wants in an angry HWH team playing at its best. That kind of talent and effort would beat the Ricebirds by four touchdowns.

MoChedda

Quote from: phdefense on October 23, 2014, 08:52:28 pm
I think the Cougars egos are hurt that they didn't come down to the 4A and run over the conference like they thought they would.
Your feelings will be hurt tomorrow after the Cougars run over the Ricebirds, and besides no one never said we would run over the conference 3-1 is a good start tho.

MoChedda

Quote from: HeberFan on October 23, 2014, 09:03:22 pm
Feelings are hurt?  Last thing Stuttgart wants in an angry HWH team playing at its best. That kind of talent and effort would beat the Ricebirds by four touchdowns.
Good point! He doesn't understand

HeberFan

The 2-4A is really a night-by-night conference this year. The top 5 teams can beat each other on a given night. And even Riverview can cause fits. Not a good year to brag. Just a good year to shut up and play hard.

phdefense

Quote from: MoChedda on October 23, 2014, 09:04:24 pm
Your feelings will be hurt tomorrow after the Cougars run over the Ricebirds, and besides no one never said we would run over the conference 3-1 is a good start tho.
I do  believe that you said they would be state champions this year.

Quote from: MoChedda on July 22, 2014, 07:23:57 pm
HWH Cougars wins the state title. They are GOOD

birdman16

I'm pretty sure somebody from Helena claims they will be state champs every year.

MoChedda

Quote from: phdefense on October 23, 2014, 09:18:20 pm
Quote from: MoChedda on October 23, 2014, 09:04:24 pm
I do  believe that you said they would be state champions this year.

Quote from: MoChedda on July 22, 2014, 07:23:57 pm
HWH Cougars wins the state title. They are GOOD
Ok where is the part about running over 4a. HWH does have the talent to win state and I still stand by that

HeberFan

The winner of state will likely come from the 8-4A.

phdefense

Little kitties got declawed tonight. Big kitties get their turn tomorrow.

Jacketman65

Heard the same last week and then Riverview played you to 7-0!

Jacketman65

Sugar, is there a problem with going to HWH?  Earlier in the year you didn't have a problem with them!

phdefense

Quote from: Jacketman65 on October 24, 2014, 12:17:01 am
Sugar, is there a problem with going to HWH?  Earlier in the year you didn't have a problem with them!
Let's just say that if HWH had things their way they would want things would be  like they are in the 4A-8. HWH = bigger Marianna.

SUGARTOWN

Yes, I couldn't make it to the game if it was in Helena due to my job. Does that answer your question?

MoChedda

They are scared! They know what's about to happen

HeberFan

MoChedda

October 24, 2014, 07:22:02 am #122 Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 07:24:34 am by MoChedda
Quote from: HeberFan on October 24, 2014, 06:41:04 am
Neither team is scared.
I hope not. Just fooling with Sugartown

cuckoobird

Last night's dominance continues and the cougars go home crying.

whippersnapper

Hey Sugar I was wondering if the radio streams the game online? This is one I wanna probably listen to late in the game

cuckoobird

Quote from: whippersnapper on October 24, 2014, 08:18:51 am
Hey Sugar I was wondering if the radio streams the game online? This is one I wanna probably listen to late in the game
Whip, I also know that 97.3 reaches a good ways out of Stuttgart so it's possible you may be able to hear it on the radio. I could pick it up in heber, searcy, and morrilton

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: whippersnapper on October 24, 2014, 08:18:51 am
Yes, the audio stream is on www.country973.com and there's also a Country 97.3 app for the smartphone.

DogsWin7

cuckoobird

Well get ready to have at least one wrong in your pick em!

MoChedda

cuckoobird

Quote from: MoChedda on October 24, 2014, 10:17:59 am
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on October 24, 2014, 09:09:03 am
I hope HWH wins!
HWH will win
If you say it enough, maybe even you might start believing it. Although, it will never be true, you aren't the lil cougars that could.

westhelena1

HWH's network streams the game online. Www.force3radio.com. Select the feed for KCLT. On a smartphone, download the Radio Loyalty app and then search for KCLT!

phdefense

Quote from: westhelena1 on October 24, 2014, 12:57:09 pm
HWH's network streams the game online. Www.force3radio.com. Select the feed for KCLT. On a smartphone, download the Radio Loyalty app and then search for KCLT!
Listen to the country 93.7 feed our radio guys are better.

phdefense

So... when the Sr. high Cougars get down by 20 tonight will they start mouthing and try to start fights like the Jr. high team did last night?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: phdefense on October 24, 2014, 01:32:37 pm
Quote from: westhelena1 on October 24, 2014, 12:57:09 pm
Listen to the country 97.3 feed our radio guys are better.
I agree. :)

birdman16

Quote from: phdefense on October 24, 2014, 01:37:43 pm
So... when the Sr. high Cougars get down by 20 tonight will they start mouthing and try to start fights like the Jr. high team did last night?
Of course they will.

cuckoobird

MoChedda

All the talk is over we will see in a few hours.

cuckoobird

I will be passing out tissues tonight to those cougar fans who didnt bring any

DogsWin7

This is one birthday wish that ain't coming true my friend!  Lol!! 

cuckoobird

LakeRat

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 24, 2014, 02:57:25 pm
So HWHC=Heber?

What..? How rude!!

The Panthers run their mouths win or lose...

phdefense

WH returns the opening kickoff for a TD. 2pt no good. WH leads 6-0

phdefense

Stuttgart take to the air 79 yards in 4 plays. PAT good. Stuttgart leads 7-6

phdefense

Stuttgart with a big defensive stop at their 6 yard line.

dhen

phdefense

WH opening up the game 26-7. The switch to the Double Wing was big for the Cougars.

cuckoobird

Good game cougars. You guys have a lot of talent

dhen

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 24, 2014, 09:19:29 pm

Thanks  much respect to Stuttgart

DogsWin7

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 24, 2014, 09:19:29 pm

Birthday candels caught those tissues on fire huh??? Lol!!!  I'm sorry....I couldn't resist how you get everyone on here.  :)   

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas