• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cave City at Pocahontas

Started by redskinsfan, October 13, 2014, 10:15:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

redskinsfan

Cave City at Pocahontas

What are your thoughts? I don't know that much about Cave City except they run a similar offense to Trumann.

Bwana

neverwaz

pokie by 21.  cavemen struggling to move the ball on offence ! hopefully the defence can score a couple of times and maybe a great special team play other than that will be a long night for the cavemen till late.

neverwaz

WOW What has happened to Pocahontas. Congrats on a great game on Friday  they stand a great shot at running the table in the 3-4A

redskinsfan

Quote from: neverwaz on October 18, 2014, 11:19:28 pm
WOW What has happened to Pocahontas. Congrats on a great game on Friday  they stand a great shot at running the table in the 3-4A

Thank you for the compliment, hopefully we continue playing this way. This week will be a good measuring point for just how good of a team we are. I hope our young men will be ready to play against Gosnell on Friday, especially since it Senior Night. This would be a great win to send them out on. Good luck against Highland on Friday.

neverwaz

Thanks for the encouragement.  (Good Luck) would be not getting mercy ruled at home by the Rebels. We will have to move the ball and keep team off the field to stand any chance. The way its been going against quality teams it will take nothing short of miracle to accomplish that.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas