• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fountain Lake @ Bauxite

Started by FBfan79, October 11, 2014, 11:00:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FootBallar21

Quote from: FBfan79 on October 17, 2014, 10:07:25 pm
Quote from: FootBallar21 on October 17, 2014, 09:59:52 pm
Quote from: FBfan79 on October 17, 2014, 09:56:01 pm
Quote from: FootBallar21 on October 17, 2014, 09:52:44 pm
Arkadelphia seems to be the best team in 7-4A after this week,  With Mena, Fountain Lake battling for 2nd and 3rd,  could Nashville fall to the 4th seed, looks like a possibility!

Ark is very good.  Tough team... They have good size and depth.

Mena was flagged for probably 10 Holding Penalties ,   2 or 3 Face Mask, including one that wiped out a fumble recovery , which lead to an Arky TD a few plays later, basically a 14 Point swing the final!     also 2 un sportsman like calls,  and a player ejected,    Mena's coach was very angry after several of these, and Mena has been very disciplined all year so something has to give ,    This game was setting up to be very similar and possibly OT like FL vs Arky,   but didn't get there with the calls.        Mena gets Nashville at Home next week and I believe they win,  forcing a showdown with Fountain Lake the next week most likely for 2nd and 3rd in conference!

FL still has to play Malvern.  One game at a time in this conference.

Yes if yall or if Nashville play like they did tonight,  Malvern can and will pull the upset!

hawgfan15

Arkadelphia seems to be the best team in 7-4A after this week,  With Mena, Fountain Lake battling for 2nd and 3rd,  could Nashville fall to the 4th seed, looks like a possibility!

Yeah... Nashville beat Arkadelphia by 18, ya know that team that just beat you. Wait till next week before you start yapping.

FootBallar21

Quote from: hawgfan15 on October 17, 2014, 10:16:41 pm

Yeah... Nashville beat Arkadelphia by 18, ya know that team that just beat you. Wait till next week before you start yapping.

a 100% Arky on home coming at Home ,  beat Mena in a Very tough Close game yes,     I believe it was a few late picks 6 by the best player in 4A that sealed Nashvilles win in a very close game vs Arkadelphia.    and with yall already losing to Fountain Lake,     you loose to Mena next week you finish 4th most likely!    and at Home and feeling both teams are VERY EVENLY Matched,  I'll take Mena all day,  should be a very good very close game though! 

l0l

Quote from: hawgfan15 on October 17, 2014, 10:16:41 pm

Watch those ACL/MCLs. Mena likes to roll up when tackling low. Bauxite missing #45 DT/TE and #28 Safety from that game for season.

snakeface13

October 17, 2014, 10:42:50 pm #54 Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:44:44 pm by snakeface13
I thought this was the FL vs. Bauxite thread, not Mena Mena Mena....

Bauxite played with 15 players on the field late in the game....

l0l

Quote from: snakeface13 on October 17, 2014, 10:42:50 pm

And Ftn. Lake carried those 15 the other 3 quarters. How many horse collar tackles are they going to allow in one game?

snakeface13

Fury

Good luck Nashville when you play at Bauxite later on.... sheesh.

Bauxite is much improved and #23 is great player! Glad FL got out of there with a win.

FBfan79

Quote from: l0l on October 17, 2014, 10:48:52 pm

And Ftn. Lake carried those 15 the other 3 quarters. How many horse collar tackles are they going to allow in one game?

No horse-collar tackles.  Pulled him down by the outside of his shoulders not the inside of his pads.

Fury

Quote from: l0l on October 17, 2014, 10:48:52 pm

Maybe you couldn't see from all the yellow flags flying through the air? What kind of cooking was that anyway? No horse collars...

l0l

Quote from: snakeface13 on October 17, 2014, 10:53:31 pm
No horse collars pal

If you get access to a HUDL account and some free time I think you'll see differently. Did you see the reactions from the coaches on the sideline? Also, I was standing behind the first "missed" field goal in the first qtr. Not a miss. Kudos on the win, but questioning officiating when it was obviously awful both ways is childish. How many offsides were called on Bauxite when the team was looking to the sidelines? How many missed holds from both sides. You won, move on.

FBfan79

Quote from: l0l on October 17, 2014, 10:59:24 pm
Quote from: snakeface13 on October 17, 2014, 10:53:31 pm
No horse collars pal

If you get access to a HUDL account and some free time I think you'll see differently. Did you see the reactions from the coaches on the sideline? Also, I was standing behind the first "missed" field goal in the first qtr. Not a miss. Kudos on the win, but questioning officiating when it was obviously awful both ways is childish. How many offsides were called on Bauxite when the team was looking to the sidelines? How many missed holds from both sides. You won, move on.

Yep move on  ;D

snakeface13

October 17, 2014, 11:06:54 pm #62 Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 11:09:06 pm by snakeface13
I'm not questioning anything, just calling it like I see it.
Just like you calling Mena dirty ::)

l0l

Quote from: snakeface13 on October 17, 2014, 11:06:54 pm

ha! I was just trying to give you fair warning. Nothing worse than a kid missing out on the rest of their season from foul play. Ftn. Lake played well, good luck with the rest of your season.

FBfan79

Quote from: l0l on October 17, 2014, 11:17:41 pm

ha! I was just trying to give you fair warning. Nothing worse than a kid missing out on the rest of their season from foul play. Ftn. Lake played well, good luck with the rest of your season.

As did Bauxite.. #23 is a player.  Hope he's a senior?  I know Bauxite is missing their QB.  That's too bad.  One or two more good players could be a difference maker for Bauxite.

l0l

Quote from: FBfan79 on October 17, 2014, 11:21:53 pm
Quote from: l0l on October 17, 2014, 11:17:41 pm

45 is an absolute stud. Torn MCL ended his season early. Missed first 4 weeks with Mono. Injuries have been a plague this year.

As did Bauxite.. #23 is a player.  Hope he's a senior?  I know Bauxite is missing their QB.  That's too bad.  One or two more good players could be a difference maker for Bauxite.

-Mark-

Ugly game. Hats off to Bauxite--they played a great game! Baxley and Madison are a one-two punch that I hope we never have to face again. The Cobras are playing some really exciting football right now.

quicksand

Quote from: FBfan79 on October 17, 2014, 10:56:27 pm
No horse-collar tackles.  Pulled him down by the outside of his shoulders not the inside of his pads.
I disagree.  I saw two  we just didn't get the call

quicksand

Quote from: Fury on October 17, 2014, 10:56:51 pm
Maybe you couldn't see from all the yellow flags flying through the air? What kind of cooking was that anyway? No horse collars...
I saw 2 horse collars that was not called and our #7 that got a unsportsmanlike conduct call because it got his feelings hurt.  I saw one ref signal for ejection but he wasn't  We got the win and need to move on  we cant play like that again

Fury

Quote from: quicksand on October 18, 2014, 10:18:57 am
Quote from: FBfan79 on October 17, 2014, 10:56:27 pm
I disagree.  I saw two  we just didn't get the call

Who's we? You saw two? SMH... :-\

quicksand

OK how is this:  I saw two horse collars by FOUNTAIN LAKE.  I doesn't matter FOUNTAIN LAKE won and FOUNTAIN LAKE can't be making penalties like that in order to win anymore close games.   

Bigbossman

Quote from: AirWarren on October 17, 2014, 09:38:36 pm
I'm gonna be there to watch them beat Nashville.
You wanna put a $100 on it ?

AirWarren

Nah. I got Christmas and 20 acres I'm in the process I'm buying.

Bigbossman

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas