• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashville @ Ashdown

Started by hawgfan15, October 10, 2014, 11:03:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Put it in the final thread when it's over bud.

polksalet

30-15 long pass to Pettway.

Run it up!!

Bigredhog1971

polksalet

Trading paint as it were...

Bigredhog1971

~WPS~

Heck of a 2nd half by Nashville.

03Badger

class is overrated. class doesnt win games, points do.

polksalet

Frosty

Quote from: hawgfan15 on October 17, 2014, 08:41:33 pm
15-7 at half

This is a typical Ashdown/Nashville game. Details afterwards but in short it's been penalties, trick plays, and refs. It was a wild first half over here in Stanktown
Thought it was played in Ashdown? Couldn't resist. I'm not sure which smell is worse, they're both bad. Paper mill or rotted chicken guts?

JimBobApplesauce

Quote from: JimBobApplesauce on October 17, 2014, 07:29:06 am
Well... I've never been one for predicting scores but it's my understanding that the SCRAPPER starters will be bringing their lawn chairs for the second half.  I may have the Mrs. brew up some sweet tea for them.

My apologies, the lawn chairs were put to use in the first half.

Glad my SCRAPPERS showed up for the second half.  Ashdown was classy as always. Refs... well, we just won't go there.

Sittin' back sippin' some victory sweetened tea. 

Bigbossman

hawgfan15

Quote from: Frosty on October 17, 2014, 11:14:07 pm
Quote from: hawgfan15 on October 17, 2014, 08:41:33 pm
15-7 at half

This is a typical Ashdown/Nashville game. Details afterwards but in short it's been penalties, trick plays, and refs. It was a wild first half over here in Stanktown
Thought it was played in Ashdown? Couldn't resist. I'm not sure which smell is worse, they're both bad. Paper mill or rotted chicken guts?

Lol true

intruder

Another good effort by the defense, gave up one big play for a touchdown.  Good job

Bigbossman

We won, therfore I feel like complaining about the officiating is not considered whinning, if you lose and do it you are if you win and do your not. If you disagree I couldn't care less.

That said:
Horrible officials, lots of homecooking. Good win by nashville though , ashdown we owe you at least 9 more years of us asserting our dominance upon you , as pay back for last year.

hawgfan15

I will take a win with a lot of adversity over a blowout in the regular season any day

Darius Hopkins had 22 carries for 227 yards and a TD tonight. We will need that running game next Friday night

arklasports57

So Badgers on the road to Ashdown next week. Very few games are a gimme in 7-4A

hawgfan15

Quote from: arklasports57 on October 18, 2014, 12:42:32 am
So Badgers on the road to Ashdown next week. Very few games are a gimme in 7-4A

Blowout for the Badgers. Ashdown won't get up for 2 big games in a row. They lost their Super Bowl tonight

DerekOxford

Quote from: hawgfan15 on October 18, 2014, 12:37:10 am
I will take a win with a lot of adversity over a blowout in the regular season any day

Darius Hopkins had 22 carries for 227 yards and a TD tonight. We will need that running game next Friday night

How many does Hopkins have on the year?

~WPS~

~WPS~

After the last few years it's great to see us be a 2nd half team and close out games.

hawgfan15

97 carries for 887 yards 8 TD's

Bigbossman

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on October 18, 2014, 12:45:54 am
After the last few years it's great to see us be a 2nd half team and close out games.
I can agree with that, and ill admit some of the most mundain blah games I've ever witnessed were Scrapper blow outs.

DerekOxford

Quote from: hawgfan15 on October 18, 2014, 12:47:33 am
97 carries for 887 yards 8 TD's

So he's probably on pace for about 1,300 and 14 TD's.

Hoggy

How in the world does Nashville struggle with a team as bad as Ashdown?

hawgfan15

Quote from: Hoggy on October 18, 2014, 01:03:21 am

Nashville only had the ball for 2 minutes in the 1st quarter. Ashdown got a safety and then returned the kick for a TD with a reverse. They then threw a 90+ yard halfback pass for a TD in the 2nd quarter. Ashdown controlled the clock in the 1st half like the Razorbacks do on a good Saturday. But Nashville then went on a 31-0 run the rest of the game. Dominated the 2nd half

arklasports57

Quote from: hawgfan15 on October 18, 2014, 01:17:37 am

Nashville only had the ball for 2 minutes in the 1st quarter. Ashdown got a safety and then returned the kick for a TD with a reverse. They then threw a 90+ yard halfback pass for a TD in the 2nd quarter. Ashdown controlled the clock in the 1st half like the Razorbacks do on a good Saturday. But Nashville then went on a 31-0 run the rest of the game. Dominated the 2nd half
Interesting. Badgers and Scrappers seem to pull it off in the second half.  Great coaching adjustments, better conditioning or a combo of both?

hawgfan15

Depth is a big plus for Nashville this year. We just figured out Ashdown's 5 plays and they ran out of trick plays.

Bigredhog1971

Easy Nashville isn't as good as what they think they are.

polksalet

If you hate Nashville you hate America.

hogdiggity

Nashville complaining there was home cooking, that's some irony right there.  I know they don't teach big words up in Nashville, so what that means is visiting teams always get screwed in Nashville from the clock operator to the officials.  Nashville played really sloppy last night.  Dawson was showing his true self whining to the officials all night long and running up the score.  We should have had a pick on that last one, bounced out of Anderson's hands and Pettway made a good acrobatic catch, his 1 catch of the night.  One of your touchdowns should have been called back because 11 hit a guy in the back 30 yd from the play but I guess that was home cooking on our part.  On the hail marry snell threw for a td, the ONLY reason he got that off was your left tackle had our de's shirt stretched about a foot and a half because he was hanging on with all his might as the de was going past.  More home cooking......Nashvile whines even when they win.  Ashdown had a good game plan and finally played game.  Accept it and move on, don't be a "Dawson" and whine and cry about it. 

And before any of you pumpkin heads mouth of about where I was all week, I was out of town, this board has been far from my mind. 

Bigbossman

~WPS~

October 18, 2014, 09:32:06 am #81 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 09:49:18 am by Ballplayer1
Running up the score?

Bigbossman

October 18, 2014, 09:47:45 am #82 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 09:52:14 am by Bigbossman
Quote from: hogdiggity on October 18, 2014, 07:53:56 am
Nashville complaining there was home cooking, that's some irony right there.  I know they don't teach big words up in Nashville, so what that means is visiting teams always get screwed in Nashville from the clock operator to the officials.  Nashville played really sloppy last night.  Dawson was showing his true self whining to the officials all night long and running up the score.  We should have had a pick on that last one, bounced out of Anderson's hands and Pettway made a good acrobatic catch, his 1 catch of the night.  One of your touchdowns should have been called back because 11 hit a guy in the back 30 yd from the play but I guess that was home cooking on our part.  On the hail marry snell threw for a td, the ONLY reason he got that off was your left tackle had our de's shirt stretched about a foot and a half because he was hanging on with all his might as the de was going past.  More home cooking......Nashvile whines even when they win.  Ashdown had a good game plan and finally played game.  Accept it and move on, don't be a "Dawson" and whine and cry about it. 

And before any of you pumpkin heads mouth of about where I was all week, I was out of town, this board has been far from my mind.
Thats what I would say as well.

~WPS~

How about when Nashville's players would try to get up after a play and an ashdown player would shove them back down? Stay classy.

~WPS~

I'm still waiting on an explanation on what makes winning by 16 running up the score.

cuckoobird

Agreed. You need the 13 points for tie breakers

polksalet

It's common knowledge all refs cheat for Nashville. Especially when we play at Ashdown.

redeye819

1. The public announcing was pathetic, but consider the source.
2. Pettway had two catches, the 1st one was about 10 yards from being a pick 6.
3. Ashdown defense could not stop the Scrappers talented soph running back. Why air it out?
4. Ashdown installed, I'm sorry ARE installing a new offense, and it showed. A complete train wreck.
5. They have figured out how to run two plays all week out of the I formation.
6. Hail marry-Hail Mary. Big words in Nashville?
7. Most run down stadium I've ever seen from the stands to the field, absolutely pitiful. Atleast chalk a line every ten yards.
8. Your so called coach cries to the refs a lot, but hasn't had a dog in the fight this year.
9. Chain gang works in your favor, lol. You know who you are.
10. We dominate you because we are just better.
11. No discipline on the panther team. I can easily see why you've been flagged for numerous unsportsmanlike penalties this year.
12. 12 facts for you to think about. Have a good day.

polksalet

The Morgan kid is legit. Where'd y'all recruit him from?

Hoggy

Quote from: redeye819 on October 18, 2014, 10:59:09 am

3. Ashdown defense could not stop the Scrappers talented soph running back. Why air it out?
4. Ashdown installed, I'm sorry ARE installing a new offense, and it showed. A complete train wreck.
7. Most run down stadium I've ever seen from the stands to the field, absolutely pitiful. Atleast chalk a line every ten yards.
8. Your so called coach cries to the refs a lot, but hasn't had a dog in the fight this year.
11. No discipline on the panther team. I can easily see why you've been flagged for numerous unsportsmanlike penalties this year.
actually that would be 11 facts there genius....

redeye819

Quote from: Hoggy on October 18, 2014, 02:45:05 pm
Quote from: redeye819 on October 18, 2014, 10:59:09 am

actually that would be 11 facts there genius....
There two facts in number 2 powder puff.

scrapdawg

Why do i keep hearing about Ashdown playing dirty from people that were at the game. Then i keep hearing that the refs cheating for Ashdown but Ashdown say they cheated for Nashville. I can see the losers saying they were cheated but it's rare to find the winners say they were cheated.

~WPS~

They did play dirty. But it's Ashdown, they always do. The refs were typical high school refs.

Bigbossman

Quote from: scrapdawg on October 18, 2014, 03:34:54 pm
Why do i keep hearing about Ashdown playing dirty from people that were at the game. Then i keep hearing that the refs cheating for Ashdown but Ashdown say they cheated for Nashville. I can see the losers saying they were cheated but it's rare to find the winners say they were cheated.
Anybody that says they watched the game last night , and says the refs were helpin Nashville out, is on some heisenberg grade stuff.......which being in little river county would not be that suprising at all.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas