• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Disgusted: Vilonia

Started by YellowHammer, October 22, 2010, 10:54:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowHammer

October 22, 2010, 10:54:10 pm Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 12:32:45 am by YellowHammer
There were alot of disgusted fans leaving the Vilonia game tonight. Disgusted that our play calling when we were down by 4 Tds did nothing but run the clock out for GW. Disgusted that we went conservative when we needed to make something happen. Disgusted that our game plan didnt adjust to the situation to give us a chance.

DeepCoverage

That is just wrong, and I mean it, is everybody going to wear black

Coach D

Ok, we don't win the 5A west, we have to make sure of the playoffs now

TigerDog

IMHO as a Greenwood fan who watched the game, it sure seems like in the 2nd half the game was conceeded. Your down several TD's, your running game is NOT working and the clock is your biggest enemy.

Football is a war and anything can happen. You are there to win. Figure out a way to give your boys a chance to compete when you are down a few scores. 

sevenof400

In all fairness, how (or why) would you expect Vilonia to change their MO?  They are a one trick pony, one trick is all that O can do......

TigerDog

They were a no trick pony last night.

Dogs78

I remember thinking to myself that I've seen past Vilonia teams run that offense better. Not the best offense for playing catch up. But with the interceptions....what else could they do? They played hard from start to finish and should be proud.

3up3down

It is what it is, and yes we did concede the 2nd half, I guess

4.1forty

Not much that they could do..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas