• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy preseason pick for the year

Started by tmycjy, July 25, 2017, 11:59:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to tmycjy picks this a a preseason post first thing first want to thanks some people on here first I want to thank all football players and all coaches if it wasn't them I could not predict games 2ed I want to thank all people who put together fearless Friday web page Lanny Beavers owner, Douglas Hazard webmaster, tech co-adminstrator, Eddie Goodson site adminstrator, Sardis Hog site administrator, and B.G. Lead scoreboard adminstrator and I want to thank all fans who read my post with out You i would not be doing this I just be doing it for my self or might would had stop before we start I want all fans to thank your high school teams from coaches to player to your band to chearleader who are preparing for the football season also u need to thank all stadium crew that make football what it is from your press box crew , to your radio and t.v. Crew to Changgang crew to your janitor and people who fix thing at game to your ticket crews to you consstion stand people to you police who there to keep u safe and also emergency crew if someone or player get hurt now here my preseason poll for the season

5-A EAST                                 
1. Wynne
2. Batesville
3. Forrest City
4. Nettleton
5. Blytheville
6. Valley view
7. Paragould
8 . Green county tech

5-A WEST

1. Morrilton
2. Alma
3. Maumelle
4. Harrison
5. Greenbrier
6. Farmington
7. Vilonia
8. Clarksville

5-A CENTRAL
1. Pulaski Academy
2. LR McClellan
3. Sylvan Hills
4. LR Christian
5. Beene
6. LR Parkview
7. LR Mills
8. LR Fair

5-A SOUTH

1. Watson Chapel
2. White Hall
3. HS Lakeside
4. Magnolia
5. Hot Springs
6. Camden Fairview
7. DeQueen
8. Hope

There is my preseason poll all 32 teams

1. Pulaski Academy
2. Wynne
3. LR MC Clellan
4. Watson Chapel
5. Morrilton
6. Sylvan Hills
7. Alma
8. Maumelle
9. White Hall
10. Batesville
11. HS Lakeside
12. Forrest City
13. LR Christian
14. Harrison
15. Magnolia
16. Nettleton
17. Beebe
18. Blytheville
19. Greenbrier
20. Hot Springs
21. Valley view
22. Farmington
23. LR Parkview
24. Camden Fairview
25. Vilona
26. LR Mills
27. Paragould
28. DeQueen
29. Clarksville
30. Hope
31. Green county tech
32. LR Fair

This is what my number and computer say how conference play will go this year now the over all ranking are base on playoffs and coffers play if u made the playoff it's base on how the playoff went for to 16 team if u below 16 it base on cofrent play and records

So good luck to all team this year and hope your team prove me wrong

PA Dad

I'm surprised that LRM and Watson Chapel are ranked so high.  I'm also surprised that Batesville is ranked No. 10.  But, you've proved me wrong many times in the past.  Only time will tell!

tmycjy

July 25, 2017, 12:37:15 pm #2 Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 12:41:21 pm by tmycjy
Quote from: PA Dad on July 25, 2017, 12:32:47 pm
I'm surprised that LRM and Watson Chapel are ranked so high.  I'm also surprised that Batesville is ranked No. 10.  But, you've proved me wrong many times in the past.  Only time will tell!

Let me tell u something mine over all ranking are base on what u did in playoff so example if basesville lost in the first round in my ranking  your not going to be top 8 if u lost in the quarter final u are going to be anywhere between 5 and 8 on the poll if your simi final your going be in the top 4 it also base on record so if if u lost in the first round and your record was 10-1 your going to be rank higher then someone that was 4-7 and lost in the first round

FridayNightFans

McClellan is not the 3rd best 5A team in the state, not even close.

That's the only one that jumped off the page at me.  Can endlessly debate the rest, I guess.

GuvHog

Quote from: PA Dad on July 25, 2017, 12:32:47 pm

Why does WC being ranked that High shock you?? They went all the way to the 5A State Semifinals last year and have some good players returning.

PA Dad

Quote from: GuvHog on July 25, 2017, 02:40:31 pm
Why does WC being ranked that High shock you?? They went all the way to the 5A State Semifinals last year and have some good players returning.

Well, I guess I don't have a good reason.  I'm just not accustomed to seeing them there.

old.dole

Just whole classification doesn't matter. PA will be any team in 5a by at least 4 touchdowns

Rick Swines

True.  It's sad that nothing matters bc PA is going to win it all going away. Last year I could have swore wynne would play them tough. I don't think anyone can in 5a. I'm not sure anyone can in 7a?

The_Pioneer

I think it's humorous that Batesville is #10 and projected to lose in the first round.  Because making it to 7 straight semi finals shows we aren't up to the task of winning and stuff.

Deuceswild

I have Batesville in the top 5. They lost a few but their track record speaks for itself. I am sure this will look completely different by mid-sept. But at least we get the ball rolling. I will probably add mine in a couple weeks too. All in good fun! Loved how he gave a shout out to everyone tho. That's the kind of stuff that makes me a fan.

Intelligentsia

It will boil down to the QB and o-line for Batesville.  If the line gives the new QB any time at all, Batesville will play on Thanksgiving weekend.  All other ingredients are in place. 

old.dole

I agree r swines. I just knew wynne was going to give them a game. 5a is not as fun as some of the other classifications because you already know what's going to happen before the season starts

JessieP

Tmycjy is a Wynne fan. The ranking Batesville 10th is based on zero objectivity or intelligent thought. No one who knows how many points a field goal is good for would rank Batesville 10th. People need to understand the Wynne mindset, they live to beat Batesville. Last year was nirvana to them, a one sided thumping. They have a clock in their weight room that counts down to the Batesville game. Do you think Batesville, PA, Alma or anyone else basis the success of their season on one game? PA sissy slapped Wynne last year in the Championship, it wasn't the hardest game of the year for PA. Probably not in their top 5. It's didn't matter to Wynne, their season was already a massive success. The top teams in the 5A will start August 1st with one objective, win a state championship. Wynne will start the year with one objective, beat Batesville.

walkingguy72396

Good work Tmycjy and his trusty computer program generated rankings.
  Rile up those neer fans.

GuvHog

Quote from: old.dole on July 25, 2017, 08:52:35 pm
I agree r swines. I just knew wynne was going to give them a game. 5a is not as fun as some of the other classifications because you already know what's going to happen before the season starts

I was just the opposite. When I saw how many points that Wynne defense gave up to Watson Chapel, I knew PA would beat them pretty good.

old.dole

I guess I was hoping for the sake of 5a football that it would have been a decent game but your right guv. The warning signs were there but I was blinded by hope

GuvHog

Quote from: old.dole on July 26, 2017, 06:17:57 pm
I guess I was hoping for the sake of 5a football that it would have been a decent game but your right guv. The warning signs were there but I was blinded by hope

I know the feeling. Watson Chapel has had defensive problems the last 2 years too.

tmycjy

Good luck to all team on the season hope your team proves me wrong

Here my quote
Play with pride For your team and school

Ventman

Youngsta71701

Camden Fairview will be back at the top of the 5A South this year. ;)

Hogman2018

Yall better have a bunch of move-iins

Hogman2018

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Hogman2018 on August 03, 2017, 05:02:18 pm
Yall better have a bunch of move-iins
We do. Our 2nd year in a much a better weight program and a better and more organized program all together.

Randy

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on August 03, 2017, 03:31:56 pm
Camden Fairview will be back at the top of the 5A South this year. ;)

Doubt it  ;)

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Randy on August 04, 2017, 09:09:34 am
Doubt it  ;)
Of course you do. :D Can't stand the fact that you guys just couldn't cut it huh ???. Even with the Franklins, the Wilsons, the Throwers, and the Hills. Uh uh uh...Maybe y'all will do better at Drew Central. Or maybe not.

BruinBacker

Randy

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on August 04, 2017, 10:32:04 am
Of course you do. :D Can't stand the fact that you guys just couldn't cut it huh ???. Even with the Franklins, the Wilsons, the Throwers, and the Hills. Uh uh uh...Maybe y'all will do better at Drew Central. Or maybe not.

I'm not in Drew County sir. You're still wrong...

tmycjy

Good luck to all team hope your team wins

Here my quote for today this my own quote

It's not about winning for me it's about doing something that your school and community can be proud of also reamber when u play your leader of your town kids look up to u and other people are proud of u so act like champion here a story that happen to me

We were coming  out of the pressbox after a game and the father and son want to come out are gate because where he park we said sure as they come threw the kids ask who are these people and his dad told him this is the pressbox crew for the stadium the kids eye light up like I got to see the pressbox crew it ment something to him so reamber no matter what u do at ball game it might mean something to somebody

Neckred

Hope might not even have a program by years end

tmycjy

Hoghead2

Quote from: Neckred on August 06, 2017, 11:26:06 am
Hope might not even have a program by years end

Not true. Coach Turley and the Cats will play the whole season.

tmycjy

Good luck to all team this year

Here my quote for today

Clear eyes full hearts can't lose (from the t.v. show Friday night lights )

Neckred

Quote from: Hoghead2 on August 07, 2017, 03:08:18 pm
Not true. Coach Turley and the Cats will play the whole season.
Good luck...

tmycjy

Good luck to all team this season from pee wee to Sr. High

My quote for the day

Price of victory are high but so are rewards

tmycjy

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas