• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scores (Twin Rivers Classic @ Norfork)

Started by BasketballCoach45, October 21, 2014, 06:30:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BasketballCoach45

Valley Springs girls over Viola by a bunch and Bay leads Valley boys 59-56 5:20 to go.

BasketballCoach45

69-69 Bay vs. Valley 22.8 to go, Bay ball

BasketballCoach45

NEA Razorback olfan

HorseFeathers

stickyed this, should help you out a bit in updating the scores...

WPWells

BasketballCoach45

WPWells

Sounds like a great game! In the tournament thread can you tell me about Valley?

BasketballCoach45

BasketballCoach45

After 3 Jasper Girls up over Norfork 40-22

BasketballCoach45

Score threads will be better. Today was the first day so it was hard remembering to do them. They will be netter

ballmember

What about the Alpena and Concord matchups on Thursday, both boys and girls?  Will these games be competitive and who do you think will win? 

gamechanger11

Alpena wins both.  Concord is down this year.

Basketballfan13

Does anyone know the score of the Norfork and Lead Hill SG game?

bulldog42

Quote from: Basketballfan13 on October 23, 2014, 08:33:12 am
Does anyone know the score of the Norfork and Lead Hill SG game?
Senior Boys Norfork 84 Lead Hill 69, Senior Girls Norfork 52 Lead Hill 31

lorettalynn

BasketballNeverStops

Sr Girls
Concord-54 (2-0)
Alpena-48
Karlie Stubbs led with 18, followed by Mallory Benton with 17 and Madison Robbins with 13.

bulldog42

Pfan1115

Silky Johnson

Even before Roark was a freshman an 0-2 start at concord is weird. It is just 2 games but conf. Play will show what they're made of.

bulldog42

Here are the scores form Lasts nights games per KTLO website:
SR Boys:
Bergman 65-Viola 59
Alpena 57 - Concord 55

SR Girls:
Bergman 57 - Viola 41
Concord 54 - Alpena 48

SoftballMom

Didn't get #4 name on Concord, but one of the best players I've seen so far this year.

bulldog42

Quote from: SoftballMom on October 24, 2014, 10:28:11 am
Didn't get #4 name on Concord, but one of the best players I've seen so far this year.
Boys or girls?

arstatechamp13

smalltowngirl

Quote from: BasketballNeverStops on October 23, 2014, 06:10:45 pm
Sr Girls
Concord-54 (2-0)
Alpena-48
Karlie Stubbs led with 18, followed by Mallory Benton with 17 and Madison Robbins with 13.
[/quo

If Alpena would've had another player or two they would've won.  They only have 6 players and 2 fouled out.  They were up by 17 before they had one foul out and up by 11 when the other fouled out. 

WPWells

Their players are probably all in volleyball

SoftballMom

Basketballfan13

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 24, 2014, 11:20:52 am
I think they were all there. I know their best player last night is also their stud volleyball player.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Basketballfan13 on October 24, 2014, 11:51:52 am
I think they were all there. I know their best player last night is also their stud volleyball player.

The better northern girls teams, that aren't Kingston, have had troubles with numbers for their girls teams for a while now.

bulldog42

Quote from: HF on October 24, 2014, 12:06:32 pm
Quote from: Basketballfan13 on October 24, 2014, 11:51:52 am

The better northern girls teams, that aren't Kingston, have had troubles with numbers for their girls teams for a while now.
Alpena's numbers have been down for a while.  Western Grove only has 6 (again).  Even some of the 3 A schools struggle with numbers.  Flippin only has 8 at the moment.  I don't know what you can contribute it to, but for whatever reason in the area the girls numbers are down, like you said with the exceptions of the Kingstons, Valley Springs, etc...

smalltowngirl

Yes teams are down and I hate seeing that.  One thing I think that is the problem is when these girls get into high school they start having other interests and priorities...boys, jobs, running around...did I say boys???  The girl might be really good in jr high and have a lot of potential and then things change when they get to a certain age and they don't want the commitment that playing basketball brings.

J.D.

Quote from: smalltowngirl on October 24, 2014, 03:27:12 pm
Yes teams are down and I hate seeing that.  One thing I think that is the problem is when these girls get into high school they start having other interests and priorities...boys, jobs, running around...did I say boys???  The girl might be really good in jr high and have a lot of potential and then things change when they get to a certain age and they don't want the commitment that playing basketball brings.

Boys are the devil. 

J.D.

Quote from: smalltowngirl on October 24, 2014, 03:27:12 pm

Seriously though, you are 100% correct.

Moonshiner

Silky Johnson

Jasper over SSBB by 10-15 and Bay over Norfork by 11.

bulldog42

Not sure of score but Calico drafted Lead Hill in Sr Boys. Flippin Alpena SR girls just started

bulldog42

bulldog42

bulldog42

bulldog42

bulldog42

Senior boys final
Flippin 61
Alpena 44 I think

bulldog42

Here are all the finals per KTLO

SR Boys:
Norfork 42