• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Sophomores

Started by BasketballFan8680, August 15, 2014, 02:43:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BasketballFan8680

BigMan15

County Line has some decent sophomores i believe two of them will start this year....

NWA Hawg

What all does county line return this year?

Silky Johnson

Bay has a decent size sophomore class. Taylor Layne and Dustin Utley will both start again this year after starting as Freshmen last year. Nolan Smith will also be a sophomore and will again be the first or second guy off of the bench. They will be even better players this year and they have a few more players in there class that could get playing time this season.

BasketballFan8680

I also heard Emerson has a good point guard going to the 10th grade. People says he is a good ball handler and driver just needs to work on his shooting a little bit

ballmember

I think Shirley will have a decent sophomore class , probably at least 3 will get a lot of minutes.   

PuddlePirate12

Jeff Jeffers is the point guard from Emerson. They also have Hunter McNiel who was the first off the bench last year. Both can shoot

SHS Baller

Sophomore Jeff Jeffers Is a talented ball player and AAU only helped him improve over the summer. McNeil is also a good player but his game varies from game to game depending on his mood where as Jeffers is on any night. 

Silky Johnson

I'm anxious to see Emerson in December. The game against concord I didn't see them play to what I thought would be their strengths. Concord came out playing to their normal level of play and pulled away. What are Emerson's weapons and strengths this year?

PuddlePirate12

August 25, 2014, 08:38:56 pm #9 Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:18:09 pm by PuddlePirate12
Jefferson and McNiel both improved tremendously since the end of last season. Jefferson has really focused on defense and rebounding but his shooting and handling are also better than ever. McNiel shoots 300 times a day after practice and is no longer just a shooter. He can put the ball on the floor and go to the basket. Revels, who is a junior, has really worked on his game and has developed a very good outside shot to go with his great driving skills. They're a good group of hard workers with a lot of athleticism

bscinar

Bay has a great Soph. Class - Layne, Utley, and Smith will have a great run for the next 3 years.

Silky Johnson

Quote from: bscinar on August 25, 2014, 09:46:48 pm
Bay has a great Soph. Class - Layne, Utley, and Smith will have a great run for the next 3 years.

Last year ended on a sour note but I see these next 3 years being very successful.

pootnscoot

I'm looking forward to see how well Travis Lewis has progressed after an excellent Freshman season.  I still think Norfork will  battle ICC for the conference title.

Oldref

Quote from: pootnscoot on September 02, 2014, 04:23:57 pm
I'm looking forward to see how well Travis Lewis has progressed after an excellent Freshman season.  I still think Norfork will  battle ICC for the conference title.
I agree.......saw him play twice last year and both games he was the guy that impressed me the most from that area. Also met him early last year at a school event and he was really nice well mannered young man. Has a bright future in my opinion.

ballmember

The Lewis boy does have a bright future,  I wish him well, seems like a nice young man.   Dont know if Norfork has much to go with him.  Also, do not know anything much about their new coach.  ICC may be the contendor.  Doesnt Viola return most of their team? 

Moonshiner

I heard they had some guys quit but no idea if they were contributors or not.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas