• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A3- district tournament boys

Started by Ghs21, February 13, 2016, 11:03:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghs21

First round match ups are highland vs Trumann and Pocahontas vs Harrisburg. The winner of the highland:Trumann game will play cave city. And the winner from that sill pLay Gosnell . And on the other side of the bracket. The winner of pokie and Harrisburg will play Brookland and the winner from that will play westside.
Should be pretty interesting. Westside is still hot. Gosnell has really need. Struggling and on a two game losing streak against teams they should have beat. It will be Intersting to see if they can figure it out. Trumann is coming in hot of two big wins. Cave city has very much improved and will be tough to beat. Any thoughts?

NEA Razorback olfan

Ghs21,
Looking back on some of the conference scores, ther was a lot of close games !!
Really hard to pick a clear favorite IMO.
I would probably give the nod to Westside , they are the most consistent right now
Cave City has the big guys, Trumann seems to be hot....
Brookland is young but can play well at times, usually peeks at this time of year

My prediction for District

1 Westside
2 Gosnell
3 Cave City
4 Brookland

ISU7

February 14, 2016, 09:27:28 am #2 Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 09:31:48 am by ISU7
Where will this tourney be played??? 8) Nevermind . It's at Gosnell. 8)

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

Per Twitter
Harrisburg 41
Pocahontas 42
F

NEA Razorback olfan

Per Twitter
Highland 16
Trumann 18
Half boys

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

Tuesday's games
5:30 Trumann vs Cave City
8:30 Pokey vs Brookland

Bigtimebasketballfan

Does trumann have a 9th grader starting in sr high? Thought I heard that but could be mistaken. Judging by scores they are playing much better the past 3 weeks.

razorbackfan1234

Is there a livestream for these games?

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

Donnie Jamon

NEA Razorback olfan

Congrats to pokey, good luck at regional.
#1 for pokey hit a tough runner in the lane as time expired.

Ghs21

Gosnell vs cave city and Pocahontas vs westside. Who yawl got?

Missco

Westside vs its a toss up. I hope goz wins but wouldn't surprise me to see CC win

ballislife101

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 16, 2016, 11:03:37 pm
Congrats to pokey, good luck at regional.
#1 for pokey hit a tough runner in the lane as time expired.
That was probably the best game I've watched all year. I'm not going to lie I was kind of pulling for brookland at the end with that great comeback, but sadly fell short by a great shot at the end.

ballislife101

Quote from: Ghs21 on February 17, 2016, 11:47:04 am
Gosnell vs cave city and Pocahontas vs westside. Who yawl got?
Gosnell has beat cave city both times, it is really hard to beat a talented team like cave city  3 times in a row. I will still go with Gosnell they are more talented, but it could go either way. Now pokie and westside will be a good game if pokie plays like they did last night against brookland. Westside will probably come out on top though.

Missco

Gosnell and Westside both win tonight

Ghs21

Gosnell vs westside for the championship. Gonna be a good one!

NEA Razorback olfan

Missco

skins68

Congrats to the Pirates! Keep it Rollin!

NEA Razorback olfan

I believe the 4A-3 seeds for East Regional
1 Gosnell
2 Westside
3 Cave City
4 Pocahontas

Best of Luck to all these teams !!!

Missco

February 19, 2016, 11:00:04 pm #28 Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 11:04:06 pm by Missco
It was overall a great tournament. This conference has a lot of good coaches in both boys and girls.Congrats to Pocahontas and Gosnell. Both are coached by class acts. Refs were OK all week but it was obvious several of them have a complex and have to make it know that they are in the gym. Good luck to all teams in the Regionals.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas