• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bay at Brookland 11/20 Boys

Started by NEA Razorback olfan, November 20, 2015, 09:59:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NEA Razorback olfan

OB11

I wish this wasn't being played on a Friday night during the football playoffs. haha  I'd love to see this game.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: OliverBoy11 on November 20, 2015, 10:07:24 am
I wish this wasn't being played on a Friday night during the football playoffs. haha  I'd love to see this game.

Best of luck to all our local football teams!!
I'll try an update tonight

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

Jr Boys final
Bay 46
Brookland 51
Final

NEA Razorback olfan

After 1  qt Sr Boys
Bay 15
Brookland 9

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

OB11

I imagine Brookland practicing with balls that have no air in them whatsoever. No wonder they only give up like 30 a game, they come across half court with the ball and stop. Lol

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: OliverBoy11 on November 20, 2015, 08:27:26 pm
I imagine Brookland practicing with balls that have no air in them whatsoever. No wonder they only give up like 30 a game, they come across half court with the ball and stop. Lol

Bay loves to get up and down the floor , Brookland slowed it down and was patient on offense tonight. Brookland has to block out better , a lot of stick backs tonight for the Yellowjackets .Brookland did start 2 Sophs  tonight, so they got some good  experience on the floor.

OB11

Yeah Bay probably had 20 or so points right under the basket.  If Brookland is going to play that style they have to score on almost every possession and they didn't quite do that tonight.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: OliverBoy11 on November 20, 2015, 08:53:15 pm
Yeah Bay probably had 20 or so points right under the basket.  If Brookland is going to play that style they have to score on almost every possession and they didn't quite do that tonight.

Nope , but they were in the game with 1:39 left ,but you do have to execute . Adams for Brookland had a good night tonight. Ballard hit a couple of treys. Bay hit some big pull up jumpers in the lane late.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas