• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brookland at Riverside 11/13 (G)

Started by NEA Razorback olfan, November 05, 2015, 10:39:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEA Razorback olfan

November 05, 2015, 10:39:34 pm Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 10:58:04 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Brookland Lady Bearcats start their season vs the Lady Rebels
I believe Brookland will start 3 Sophs and 2 Sr's, but we will see!!

Sr Bailey Lovrien
Sr Haley Morgan
So Hannah Lovrien
So Ally Loflin
So Gracie Hyde

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland 44
Riverside 38
Final

The Lady Bearcats start off the season with a W at Riverside , I have to give it to the Lady Rebels they came to play tonight. #55 lit it up from deep with 5 treys . Both teams played extremely hard tonight. Good luck to the Lady Rebels on their season

Bailey Lovrien 14 pts
Haley Morgan 11pts
Ally Loflin 7pts

BoxNOne

Olfan, I didn't know the Gramling girl was hurt. Is she out for the season? As for last nights game, it was very competitive for sure. I don't think either team is as good as they were at this time last year. Riverside looked very tentative on offense. Outside of Bailey Fisher hitting five threes, their offense was nearly non existent.

NEA Razorback olfan

November 14, 2015, 09:38:31 am #3 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:55:02 am by NEA Razorback olfan
Riverside is pretty young !
I thought they did a good job on Finding the open shooter and she kept them in the game . Brookland was bigger and had more speed so they had to slow it down and run their offense i can't remember very many transition baskets by Riverside. Brookland missed several in transition. Hopefully we get Gramling back by district time , she is recovering from ACL , along with another Jr Emily Redmond . Gramling And Bailey are game changers,two of the best players in our conference along with and Haley Morgan our big girl who are all Sr's, and add our quick Soph guards (Ally Loflin #11, and (Hannah Lovrien#14) that group can get up and down the floor and score buckets in a hurry.

BoxNOne

November 14, 2015, 10:30:25 am #4 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 10:35:25 am by BoxNOne
The lady rebels are young but do return three all conference players. I expected more out of them but it is early. The Fisher girl is a 9th grader and one of the better shooters in nea I would think. I hope the Gramling girl can get back and contribute at some point. I remember her from the game last year and she can definitely play! Good luck to the lady bearcats the rest of the way.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas