• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clinton basketball

Started by Brucewayne, April 22, 2015, 09:28:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brucewayne

I saw where coach cooper was reassigned at Clinton.  Anyone know what is going on there?

4real

He was reassigned?  I just figured he finally retired???  That would be a good place to coach, but their pay is on par with mediocre 2A schools from what I know.

gojackets14

Not a great job. They've basically run off 3 coaches in 15 years. 2 boys and 1 girls coach.

4real

Are the allegations posted on change.org accurate?  Someone started a petition there to reinstate Cooper, and that the incoming supe had the board move him out and bring in his own daughter to take over the girls program.
Is that true?

laketownballer

Whats the word on the Clinton Girls Job? Has it been filled? from the outside it looks like a cluster at clinton.

beach bum

Quote from: 4real on April 28, 2015, 08:37:25 am
Are the allegations posted on change.org accurate?  Someone started a petition there to reinstate Cooper, and that the incoming supe had the board move him out and bring in his own daughter to take over the girls program.
Is that true?

Wow..... you have to love stuff that goes on in small towns. Bringing his own daughter in?

Kraig Crist

Quote from: beach bum on May 21, 2015, 10:51:42 am
Quote from: 4real on April 28, 2015, 08:37:25 am
Is that true?

Wow..... you have to love stuff that goes on in small towns. Bringing his own daughter in?

Not true, but he has done it before.

ballmember

Heard that Clinton hired a girls coach.   Did not hear that being official.    Assistant from Greenwood??.   

SouthernerPride

Must be the curse of John Price' white man fro.. Clinton has always played competitive against SS in basketball.

FreeMoney

Okay so who is coaching the girls teams at Clinton now?? That place is quickly turning into one big joke

FreeMoney

So who is going to be the Superintendents person

wiseman3

Jeremy Carson from Conway Christian

bleudog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas