• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

8-4A Conference Standings

Started by Sports Guru, January 02, 2016, 08:44:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack1990

sportsguy80

When does Dway play Monticello again?

Billie Blue

Quote from: sportsguy80 on February 05, 2016, 08:45:23 am
When does Dway play Monticello again?
Next Friday on the 12th @dollarway

pridgehog

To all of you that have seen Monticello play, what do they do well? Everything? Do any of you feel like a team like Baptist would have a shot or would it take a team that can put about 4 Athletic Three point shooters on the Court at once or What? I would love to see them play. Would a team like Malvern or Riverview match up with them?

Billie Blue

Quote from: pridgehog on February 05, 2016, 10:23:10 am
To all of you that have seen Monticello play, what do they do well? Everything? Do any of you feel like a team like Baptist would have a shot or would it take a team that can put about 4 Athletic Three point shooters on the Court at once or What? I would love to see them play. Would a team like Malvern or Riverview match up with them?
We play good sound defense that is one of our coaches main things  we have two of the starters back from the championship team and the rest of the players are very good and athletic role players that got to play last year but mostly when the games last year was already over we played baptist last year and beat them in the semifinals but that was last year  the only loss this year was to a very good hot springs team  as far as malvern or riverview don't really know only about what I have heard about them on FF will  be a good game with us and dollarway on the 12th   in pine bluff come and watch then you be the judge

sportsguy80

itsslim

the dollarway Monticello game is next Thursday

Billie Blue

Quote from: itsslim on February 05, 2016, 01:46:41 pm
the dollarway Monticello game is next Thursday
Didn't know it was changed

itsslim

maxpreps has it listed as a Thursday game, and I confirmed it with Dollarway coach earlier

Bulldog92

sportsguy80

Quote from: itsslim on February 05, 2016, 04:51:11 pm
maxpreps has it listed as a Thursday game, and I confirmed it with Dollarway coach earlier
I wonder why Thursday.

Bulldog92

Quiet a few 8-4A games are on Thursday. 

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Lumberjacks defeated SC 58-39 tonight

Billie Blue

Quote from: sportsguy80 on February 05, 2016, 08:21:07 pm
Quote from: itsslim on February 05, 2016, 04:51:11 pm
I wonder why Thursday.
Probably something to do with the seedings for regional  or the Jr district tournament

Billie Blue

Monticello sr boys 57 hamburg sr boys 35 final Monticello sr girls won also don't remember the score

Sports Guru

itsslim

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Warren and Crossett the only teams playing tonight? Think this is the last of the make up games.

Bulldog92

Where do Warren and Crossett play tonight?

HighSchoolRecruiter

Where is the Dollarway/Warren game tomorrow?

Jack1990

Jack1990

Bulldog92

Thank you very much Jack1990!!!  Your a good fellow even though you are a LumberJack!!!

Sports Guru

Sports Guru

Who will get 4th seed if Crossett and Hamburg both finish 6-8? Crossett and Hamburg split the games this year.

zebrafan

Girls

Dollarway 49
Warren 44

Final

zebrafan

Sports Guru

Anyone got Crossett scores vs Monticello

Billie Blue

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on February 09, 2016, 09:17:58 pm
Anyone got Crossett scores vs Monticello
Monticello 68 Crossett 45 Sr. Boys  don't know the girls score

Bulldog92

Can everyone post their girls scores from last night?
Trying to get an idea of the standings. The paper is not updated this morning I don't believe.

itsslim

Monticello vs. dollarway: who ya with and why

Bulldog92

Quote from: itsslim on February 10, 2016, 10:52:54 am
I am with Star City if that's what your asking??  I'm just trying to figure out what the girls standings are. We only have three games left in conference.

HighSchoolRecruiter

If Dollarway wins, who wins the conference? They would split regular season games, and have the same conference wins.

itsslim

Billie Blue

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 10, 2016, 07:54:15 am
Can everyone post their girls scores from last night?
Trying to get an idea of the standings. The paper is not updated this morning I don't believe.
Monticello girls are 13-9 overall and 7-4 in conference

Billie Blue

I'm with Monticello  of course by 8 it will be a good close game  you all played us pretty good at home but got a few technical fouls and got your heads out of the game  close score because it is a home game for dollarway anything can happen

itsslim

yea it's gonna be a good one, dollarway hasn't lost at home all season, but only 1 blemish on Monticello record

itsslim

I'm going with Dway by 5, at home, lost by 10 at Monticello, the home crowd will have a big impact. Its a blackout in cardinal gymnasium, better get there early, limited seating! Small gym

Billie Blue

Quote from: itsslim on February 10, 2016, 09:00:17 pm
I'm going with Dway by 5, at home, lost by 10 at Monticello, the home crowd will have a big impact. Its a blackout in cardinal gymnasium, better get there early, limited seating! Small gym
Is the gym on the campus before you get to the football field  sounds like they are going to bring the house and the whole kitchen sink to beat the Billies tonight have been in a few hostile environments this year not many but when you are ranked number one in state everybody is gunning for you

itsslim

yea that's TRU, it's not everyday that a top ranked team comes to play in your gym. yes the gym is at the school right in front of the football field, on campus. Everyone wants to be a beat the defending champs. Pine Bluff Zebras are witnesses to that as well this season

sportsguy80

I wouldn't mind checking it out myself. What's the ideal time to get there for a seat.

itsslim

6:30 u should be good. Girls game starts at 5:30

Bulldog92

That DW/Monticello girls game should be competitive one to watch.

itsslim

yea both teams still fighting for play off seedings

HighSchoolRecruiter

Quote from: itsslim on February 11, 2016, 03:33:18 pm
yea both teams still fighting for play off seedings

Winner should wrap up second place, I don't see SC losing tonight.

itsslim

February 11, 2016, 06:28:36 pm #195 Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 06:31:41 pm by itsslim

Billie Blue

Monticello sr girls win 70 to 42 over dollarway things got a little ancy  with some of the dollarway fans when there best player got hurt hopefully the refs don't let this boys game get out of control

Bulldog92

HighSchoolRecruiter

Quote from: Billie Blue on February 11, 2016, 06:57:30 pm
Monticello sr girls win 70 to 42 over dollarway things got a little ancy  with some of the dollarway fans when there best player got hurt hopefully the refs don't let this boys game get out of control

Not sure if we watched the same game, the crowd did get rough on dway side but it was after Monticello players were cheering when she got hurt. Not to mention the Billie crowd mouthing about it.

HighSchoolRecruiter

Although, the boys game is out of control.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas