• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Christmas break tournaments

Started by always88, December 23, 2015, 08:09:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

always88

Girls
Springdale 60
Siloam Springs 40

Inola 38
Coweta 36

neds

Quote from: LRRandy on December 31, 2015, 10:16:02 am
Quote from: neds on December 28, 2015, 06:08:57 pm
Quote from: LRRandy on December 24, 2015, 03:11:33 pm
Baptist Prep is playing in the next level hoops invitational in Nashville, Tn the 28,29 and 30th.

Please keep us posted
Baptist Prep went 0-3 in the Next level hoops tournament in Nashville. They played against some big schools that had some D-1 signed players. After playing in Monroe, La, Peoria, Il, and Nashville,Tn, I'm ready to get into weekly conference play. Coach Ross' plan of scheduling big schools and playing in invitational tournaments on the road should make the boys battle ready for conference and state.

I am sure they return battle tested and ready. Good competition for the team and good exposure for Vanover

always88

Girls
Holland Hall 42
Rogers          27

Prairie Grove 37
Gentry             23

NEA Razorback olfan

always88

Siloam Springs Holiday Tournament
Girls Final Standing

1. Holland Hall, OK
2. Rogers
3. Springdale
4. Siloam Springs
5. Prairie Grove
6. Gentry
7. Inola, OK
8. Coweta, OK

cdelaney

Quote from: LRRandy on December 31, 2015, 10:16:02 am
Quote from: neds on December 28, 2015, 06:08:57 pm
Quote from: LRRandy on December 24, 2015, 03:11:33 pm
Baptist Prep is playing in the next level hoops invitational in Nashville, Tn the 28,29 and 30th.

Please keep us posted
Baptist Prep went 0-3 in the Next level hoops tournament in Nashville. They played against some big schools that had some D-1 signed players. After playing in Monroe, La, Peoria, Il, and Nashville,Tn, I'm ready to get into weekly conference play. Coach Ross' plan of scheduling big schools and playing in invitational tournaments on the road should make the boys battle ready for conference and state.
ECS played in same tournament last year and also went 0-3 against very good teams. Were ahead in first 2 games late but got worn down. But it definitely helped them become a better team, and will do the same for Baptist this year. How did Connor hold up against the bigs he faced in Nashville?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas