• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

lady hillbillies not missing a beat.

Started by purplecrush91, December 23, 2015, 05:11:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

purplecrush91

The ozark lady hillbillies are 10-3 on the year with a 2-0 conference mark their only losses this year are to huntsville, van buren, and Fayetteville. Our quality wins are against fort smith Southside, benton, and a rematch against van buren. What do yall think this year? Can they make another run for a shot at the state title?

WPWells

The Huntsville loss bugs me since that's another 4A team

LRRandy

They are certainly not the team I watched play last year. They struggled with a Baptist prep team that only has 7 players and little talent. I know they were down a few starters against baptist but  that is a team that Ozark should have handled easily if they are planning on making a run at state. Just my opinion based on the only time I have seen Ozark. I did see them play 5 times last year and this years team doesn't measure up.

WattsOzark

The team did go from having 5 senior starters to having just one, and they lost an important cog against Fayetteville.  They'll be good this year, but it's going to be a struggle, for sure.

Nip/Tusk

^

I don't know why, but I just read that in Shooters voice from Hoosiers.

LRRandy

Quote from: WattsOzark on December 24, 2015, 12:27:29 pm
The team did go from having 5 senior starters to having just one, and they lost an important cog against Fayetteville.  They'll be good this year, but it's going to be a struggle, for sure.
yeah. The Ladd girl that played a lot last year as a freshman (?) was walking around on crutches when Ozark came to play Baptist Prep.

WattsOzark

Quote from: Josh Louin on December 24, 2015, 01:19:23 pm
^

I don't know why, but I just read that in Shooters voice from Hoosiers.
That's because I'm drunk, or I'm Dennis Hopper.  I can't remember which.

SouthPa

I don't know anything about Van Buren, but FS Southside and Benton are both way down this year.  I'm not sure you can call those two "quality wins".

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas