• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brookland at Pocahontas 12/18 (B)

Started by NEA Razorback olfan, December 18, 2015, 08:51:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NEA Razorback olfan

A big conference match up tonight as the Bearcats travel and take on an always tough Redskins team. Both Jr and Sr should be good games!!!

Any thoughts on this match up?

Ghs21

I think if Brookland can play there game and score on most of there possessions they can win. Brookland plays very slow and uses a lot of clock. But if redskins can score on theirs Brookland will be in trouble. I got pokie 46 35

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

Jr boys
Brookland 44
Pocahontas 18
Final

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

Pokey03

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on December 18, 2015, 08:36:57 pm
Brookland wins 60-58
sounds like a good nailbiter, it's always a good one when these two clash.

NEA Razorback olfan

December 18, 2015, 11:01:35 pm #8 Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 07:57:35 am by NEA Razorback olfan
In Jr boys game Brookland's Braxton Haff led all scores with 22pts

In Sr Boys game Brookland's Logan Willet led with 18 and David Ballard with 14
Soph Brandon Miller tied the game up with 7sec left in Regulation with a leaner in the lane, in OT
Soph Dalon Ford sunk two free throws with 2.3 sec left for the Win.

NEA Razorback olfan

December 18, 2015, 11:10:12 pm #9 Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 09:40:52 am by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: Pokey03 on December 18, 2015, 10:58:12 pm
Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on December 18, 2015, 08:36:57 pm
Brookland wins 60-58
sounds like a good nailbiter, it's always a good one when these two clash.

Pokey is very good, #1 had a great night!!!
Brookland 6-4 (2-0) got up by 12 mid 3rd but The Redskins hung tough and cut it to 4pts to start the 4th.
Pokey tied it up at 44 a min into the qtr, they battled back and forth to a tie in reg. Brookland hit a trey to start OT but Pokey came right back with a nice drive and finish at the basket. A couple of turnovers and missed FT cost the Redskins at the End

skins68

I think with Brookland, Gosnel, Westside, cave city and Pocahontas, it is going to be a heck of a battle for the conference title this year.  Out of those five, I think anyone can beat the other on any given night!!  There are going to be some great games this year!!  Right now, if I had to pick one, it would probably be Westside!!  Will be very interesting!! Go Skins!!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: skins68 on December 19, 2015, 02:21:28 pm
I think with Brookland, Gosnel, Westside, cave city and Pocahontas, it is going to be a heck of a battle for the conference title this year.  Out of those five, I think anyone can beat the other on any given night!!  There are going to be some great games this year!!  Right now, if I had to pick one, it would probably be Westside!!  Will be very interesting!! Go Skins!!!

I agee Skins68,
Each night is going to be a battle in conference, Gosnell is going to be really tough this year!!
Westside, Pokey, CC always have super tough teams!!!

Baller_34

NEA Razorback olfan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas