• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battle at the Ridge December 10th 11th and 12th at Pea Ridge

Started by pridgehog, December 09, 2015, 10:25:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pridgehog

Very nice tournament in Pea Ridge this week. Some very good teams if anybody can make it. It should be a very entertaining three nights!!!
I have inserted the link for the bracket...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CS5N7JiUwAAuCBs.jpg

Ole Legend

Pea Ridge is hosting a tournament this weekend. Looks like a pretty solid tournament.

First round match ups:

Malvern and Providence
Pea Ridge and Decatur
North Pulaski and Pierce City
Greenland and Riverview

bystander

First Round Winners:

Providence
Pea Ridge
Pierce City
North Pulaski

2nd Round:
Providence vs. Riverview
Pea Ridge vs. North Pulaski

WattsOzark

pridgehog

Malvern led over Providence the whole game but could not hit free throws at the end.  Riverview and Providence should be a good game tonight.

Ole Legend

First round winners:
North Pulaski
Riverview
Pea Ridge
Providence

prHOG13

prHOG13

Andre Jones @ Malvern is an absolutely incredible athlete. Was getting through triple teams and getting to the rack. Had 29 points, but missed two FT's with 14 seconds left with a 1 point lead, and allowed Providence a chance for the win. Providence took the lead on two FT's with 5 seconds to go, and then Malvern couldn't get a shot off at the buzzer. Pretty rough collapse at the end, as Malvern led by 10 with 4 minutes to go.

Riverview has a nice little team. Looking forward to the Riverview/Providence matchup tonight, and the Pea Ridge/North Pulaski matchup.

Pierce City is awful

Silky Johnson

Is Jones the kid who helped Little Rock McClellan win 5A state last year? I know Jonesboro only beat them by 12 in LR so I know they're still pretty good. Had heard he was a talented athlete but haven't seen him play and didn't know why he moved.

prHOG13

prHOG13

Pea Ridge blew North Pulaski out tonight.

Malvern struggled with Greenland but came back and won.

Pea Ridge vs Riverview tomorrow for the championship

prHOG13

Riverview beats Pea Ridge by 5 in a hard fought game. Pea Ridge jumped out to a big lead early and held the lead at half, but Riverview's press created some opportunities for Riverview and Pea Ridge got cold from the perimeter. Two teams that may see each other in the playoffs.

Great tournament

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas