• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Waldron Senior High Boys/Girls

Started by PrivateLesson, December 02, 2015, 06:36:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PrivateLesson

Waldron Boys are 4-1 on the season under Coach Joshua Brown

They have wins over...

Booneville
Cedarville
Mansfield
Dardanelle

And a loss to....

County Line

Girls have a new coach and are getting used to his philosophy.

hawgfan15

That is a good start for Waldron's boys! No shame in losing to County Line, they are one of the top 1A teams this year. The Bulldogs should be very competitive in 7-4A play.

PrivateLesson

December 08, 2015, 05:11:24 am #2 Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 05:16:24 am by PrivateLesson
I agree.  County Line is a very good team.

I believe Waldron Boys now has a win over Cossatot.   And in the Booneville Bearcat Tourny...Waldron won over Booneville and advanced to play Dover for the Championship but lost by 2 in OT.   They are doing very well under Coach Brown.     

I also heard that the coach held some team camps over the summer, even for the little kids and is extremely motivated in building up that program.   FCA is also something strong leadership is being encouraged.

hawgfan15

Quote from: PrivateLesson on December 08, 2015, 05:11:24 am
I agree.  County Line is a very good team.

I believe Waldron Boys now has a win over Cossatot.   And in the Booneville Bearcat Tourny...Waldron won over Booneville and advanced to play Dover for the Championship but lost by 2 in OT.   They are doing very well under Coach Brown.     

I also heard that the coach held some team camps over the summer, even for the little kids and is extremely motivated in building up that program.   FCA is also something strong leadership is being encouraged.

Those are all signs of a good coach. Sounds like yall have found a good one.

PrivateLesson

As per the Waldron@Charleston Thread....Waldron lost to Charleston 57-37.

scoutteamshoota

Coach Brown is a great Coach and mentor to the young men he is coaching.  He loves the game.   Coach Aynes is gonna get that program moved in the right direction given time.   He learned from one of the greats and comes from a good family of coaches. 

PrivateLesson

Quote from: scoutteamshoota on December 10, 2015, 04:11:11 pm
Coach Brown is a great Coach and mentor to the young men he is coaching.  He loves the game.   Coach Aynes is gonna get that program moved in the right direction given time.   He learned from one of the greats and comes from a good family of coaches.

Where is he and his family from?   Who was the Coach or school where they coached?  Curious.

That sounds great for Waldron Girls. 

PrivateLesson

December 12, 2015, 10:47:26 am #7 Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 11:47:47 am by PrivateLesson
Read where Waldron defeated Mena 65-60 @ Mena, giving Waldron their first conference win.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas