• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-4A 2013

Started by apache_alum_90, May 09, 2013, 10:39:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

apache_alum_90

How does everyone see it going, what strengths and weaknesses does each team have and who to watch?

whippersnapper

Mena is losing a lot. They return WR Jordan Dean, Safety Jackson Daughtery, and their center. They may employ the 2 QB system with senior Cameron Robinson and Junior Sage Kesterson

apache_alum_90

I think Pottsville is losing 8 Dugger, Campbell, McCowen, Weaver, Daniels, Rogers, Thompson and McAnulty. But they are bring up a group of big talented freshman and some of them are little brothers to those we are losing, and went undefeated last year. So I think it'll be a reloading year for Pottsville.

hawgfan15

As long as Pottsville has Perry they will be the team to beat. Booneville and Dardanelle should be good as well

FBfan79

May 10, 2013, 10:04:41 pm #4 Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 10:16:31 pm by FBfan79
Quote from: apache_alum_90 on May 10, 2013, 07:44:10 pm
I think Pottsville is losing 8 Dugger, Campbell, McCowen, Weaver, Daniels, Rogers, Thompson and McAnulty. But they are bring up a group of big talented freshman and some of them are little brothers to those we are losing, and went undefeated last year. So I think it'll be a reloading year for Pottsville.

I was hoping Pottsville would lose more than that  ;D. Sounds like Pottsville is the early pick in the 4-4A.  I'm hoping FL can make a game of it at Pottsville this year in preseason.  First time to visit.  Looking forward to it.

Hogdogusa

Quote from: FBfan79 on May 10, 2013, 10:04:41 pm
Quote from: apache_alum_90 on May 10, 2013, 07:44:10 pm

I was hoping Pottsville would lose more than that  ;D. Sounds like Pottsville is the early pick in the 4-4A.  I'm hoping FL can make a game of it at Pottsville this year in preseason.  First time to visit.  Looking forward to it.

Pville  ;D

jazdill

I will go with Boonville. They will have to much in the backfield for them not to be conf champs this year!!!

whippersnapper

Booneville or Pottsville. The last 2 senior classes have been huge part of Pottsville's success. We will see how much can be developed. Booneville will be deadly with Harrell and May running the option.

Twiggy

I'll take Booneville just barely over Pottsville. It could come down to a tie-breaker with Dardanelle being the dark horse.

Billy the Kid

Look for Dover to do much better than last season. Not saying they will be in the conference champ hunt but they will be much improved and completely different looking team this year. Excited for some 4-4A football. Like my friend Bart Scott said "Can't wait"

apache_alum_90

I could see conference going this way:
1. Pottsville
2. Booneville
3. Dardanelle
4. Mena
5. Maumelle
6. Dover
7. Subiaco
8. Waldron

whippersnapper

1. Booneville
2. Pottsville
3. Dardanelle
4. Dover
5. Mena
6. Maumelle
7. Subiaco
8. Waldron

mustang56

Dover will never be any good.  They can not keep a good coach. They seem to be run off or take better jobs.   

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas