• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marion Thread Heap (Merged threads)

Started by MarionTrackStar44, January 25, 2006, 07:11:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Marionpats07™

U sing it for the game thats playing. We sang it for our girls. NOT for the guys game buddyyyy.

LadyP11

aint no one got to have nuthin to back themselves up!! b/c aint no one crazy to start anythin with marion fans!! We aint goin

eaglerumbler06

Quote from: ron_burgundy02 on February 02, 2006, 04:52:11 pm
Quote from: eaglerumbler06 on February 02, 2006, 04:29:02 pm
Oh i know those previous marion goers of PHS (you know who u are) arent saying a dang thing about hospitible people and respect. yall went down paragould.. ur almost last in conference. And as for marion.. yall need to take your uneducated, ebonics speaking selves and grow up.. there is more to life than FEARLESS FRIDAY. Now we alllll know that is probably the only thing to do in that town, but plz find something else. Go through and look at the posts and who they are from.. most from marion. And most of them are rude, degrating and uncalled for. You are a bunch of arrogant pricks and no one can figure out why.. and it doesnt stop at the students. No one in our conference likes the way yall act or thinks its cool. Its not cool the way u treat other players, fans, or cheerleaders, OR OUR TEACHERS.... telling one to sit down and shut up. i was right there.. i heard it. And just for the record.. your administration had to call and apologize to ours today, for YALL'S obnoxious behavior. I'm all about some rivalry, but that was amazing. No one could even watch the cheerleaders' or dance team's performance that they had prepared for that game because of yall yelling "we cant hear you" what the crap is that.. "STAY CLASSY MARION"" I DONT THINK SO.... GET CLASSY MARION.. AND MAYBE WHEN U DO YOUR HEADS WILL GET A LITTLE SMALLER. And yes.. marion does smell bad
ok just want to make a few things clear...#1 your a dumb@ss...#2 we live next to huge city maybe you haven't heard of it since you live in dump but its called Memphis...we have an NBA team, beale street, more than 1 mall and movie theater a plethera of restaurants, heck we even got a zoo! But what do u have up the gould...let me answer that for you....NOTHING!!!!!!!! that must suck! The only reason we've been on here is cause you guys are bunch of thugs and we want to make you feel like crap! you lost and your acted without any class...I'm not tryin to hype up marion as far as class goes but you guys crossed the line and you gort what you deserved...You stay classy Marion!

ok ron.. dont call me a dumb@ss.. i called u nothing.. i dont care one thing about you... and i wasnt talking directly to you.. so keep that class of yours and dont call me that. and as for your town.. im immensely embarrassed to say that i ever lived NEAR marion for even a couple of years. Yeah memphis is close.. yeah i go there all the time.. but its not like u live there. Marion is a large truck stop.. thats all thats there.. and thats all marion is there for. The closest thing to memphis you are is west memphis..(even worse) and we all know that west  memphis is the truck stop capitol of the world!! the closest mall to you.. that awesome one in west memphis u know the one ron...the closest zoo to you.. its called MHS right? and the best restaurant in town.. KENTUCKY FRIIIIIED CHICKEN!! Now i like to give credit where credit is due.. and u get TWO THUMBS UP for the word plethera.. right context and everything. Stay classy ron.. and ill ttyl 

jroc09

well hey buddy.....i never knew there was a truck stop in marion....and it seems like you are scared of west memphis and marion!! i bet yall weak @$$ gct folks wont come down here and say sometin like that to our faces bc we always have wm people kickin with us at games and u throught we was thick at gct just wait til yall come here it will be a nitemare for yal!!!!l

PatriotsPimp06

all the truck stops are in West Memphis

PurpleBear#1

Jroc dont threaten the fans.

Westmemphis is a big truck stop.

eaglerumbler06

Quote from: jroc09 on February 02, 2006, 09:31:39 pm
well hey buddy.....i never knew there was a truck stop in marion....and it seems like you are scared of west memphis and marion!! i bet yall weak @$$ gct folks wont come down here and say sometin like that to our faces bc we always have wm people kickin with us at games and u throught we was thick at gct just wait til yall come here it will be a nitemare for yal!!!!l

Yeah.. even the truckers won't stop in Marion.. they just have to weigh and keep going.. my mistake

PurpleBear#1

LOL well thats got some truth to it, but Marion is a much better place than Westmemphis just take my word on that.

hunt5747

I HOPE BLTHEVILLE TAKES IT EASY ON US........................PLEASE.  EASY BOYS....... TAKE IT E-A-S-Y................................................ON US!

ChickasawPride

OK people, I've had enough!

You spell it with a "K".  The word is krunk.

Hyuuga

I'll stick with crunk. It looks better.

patschick06

ok ron.. dont call me a dumb@ss.. i called u nothing.. i dont care one thing about you... and i wasnt talking directly to you.. so keep that class of yours and dont call me that. and as for your town.. im immensely embarrassed to say that i ever lived NEAR marion for even a couple of years. Yeah memphis is close.. yeah i go there all the time.. but its not like u live there. Marion is a large truck stop.. thats all thats there.. and thats all marion is there for. The closest thing to memphis you are is west memphis..(even worse) and we all know that west  memphis is the truck stop capitol of the world!! the closest mall to you.. that awesome one in west memphis u know the one ron...the closest zoo to you.. its called MHS right? and the best restaurant in town.. KENTUCKY FRIIIIIED CHICKEN!! Now i like to give credit where credit is due.. and u get TWO THUMBS UP for the word plethera.. right context and everything. Stay classy ron.. and ill ttyl 

You are just plain dumb! You claim to have lived near us but don't even know that we don't have truck stops! How stupid can you be to get on here and look like and idiot? The best restraunt in town is an italian restraunt, Veanos... nice try... what do you have in paragould!? not crap for a mall or zoo, so you can cut that out... that was just plain stupid as well. I think you just shouldnt talk anymore, because the more we read from you, I think the lower our IQ starts to drop, but luckily I have Ron there to bring it back up!

eaglerumbler06

Quote from: patschick06 on February 02, 2006, 11:17:07 pm

You are just plain dumb! You claim to have lived near us but don't even know that we don't have truck stops! How stupid can you be to get on here and look like and idiot? The best restraunt in town is an italian restraunt, Veanos... nice try... what do you have in paragould!? not crap for a mall or zoo, so you can cut that out... that was just plain stupid as well. I think you just shouldnt talk anymore, because the more we read from you, I think the lower our IQ starts to drop, but luckily I have Ron there to bring it back up!

Oh yeah.. ron's got your back!! Don't even worry about that.. yall are such a "FAMILY".. everybody has everyone's back down there.. its very admirable.. blah!!! but uhhh truck stop.. weigh station? is there really much of a difference.. and about that italian restaurant?? where is it?? the only thing we see when we are PASSING THROUGH is "THE OLE FEED HOUSE".... yall hang out there after school?? practice that marionese that yall speak or whatever... or maybe its how to spell ur school.. M-A-R-I-O-N WHAAAAAT... thats cute. keep practicing:)     stay classy ron

chickscasons

what a terrible thread....maybe the worst ever.

patschick06

Y'all can't talk about Marion being ignorant ever again, unless y'all are talking about Tech as well. They are by far some of the dumbest students ever!

PatriotsPimp06

Quote from: eaglerumbler06 on February 03, 2006, 12:35:46 am
Quote from: patschick06 on February 02, 2006, 11:17:07 pm

Oh yeah.. ron's got your back!! Don't even worry about that.. yall are such a "FAMILY".. everybody has everyone's back down there.. its very admirable.. blah!!! but uhhh truck stop.. weigh station? is there really much of a difference.. and about that italian restaurant?? where is it?? the only thing we see when we are PASSING THROUGH is "THE OLE FEED HOUSE".... yall hang out there after school?? practice that marionese that yall speak or whatever... or maybe its how to spell ur school.. M-A-R-I-O-N WHAAAAAT... thats cute. keep practicing:)     stay classy ron

umm... actually there is a huge difference between a weigh station and a truck stop.  A weigh station is a little side road where the trucks drive on and get weighed and there is a little building right beside it that gets all the results.  A truck stop is a place where trucks can stop and park there truck to sleep at, there are also gas pumps for them to refuel.. or shall i say desiel pumps... and there are also places for the truckers to eat at.... so yeah that shows your intelligence

basketballfan0330

chickscasons

Yea, thanks for clearing that up for us.

cheerleader08

Goodness guys, is all these 23 threads doin nothing but arguing? How bout we all just get along and be happy! Lol! Life goes on, i promise!

Eddie Goodson

More comedy gold from the fine folks of Marn.

True Believer

Now maybe you will all understand what I have had to put up with while living over here...lol.

Some funny stuff!!!

fastdrop

Oh NO .. NOT ANOTHER MARN GONNA PUNISH DA DEBILS THREAD by another 5th grader.

True Believer

I miss the old 5A.   They were alot more fun the the 6A.

fastdrop

Yea....not much excitement in 16 team conferences.

True Believer

They just don't get into it like Wynne, Green County Tech, etc.    WM people are boring. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas