• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jonesboro Girls Lose Eaton

Started by CoachEagleCat, May 29, 2018, 10:23:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CoachEagleCat

According to Facebook Elana Eaton is moving over to Nettleton. Big loss for Canes.

OB11

Quote from: CoachEagleCat on May 29, 2018, 10:23:11 am
According to Facebook Elana Eaton is moving over to Nettleton. Big loss for Canes.

Been a done deal for a while from my understanding. What does Nettleton have back next year to go with Eaton? Can she finally get them over the hump?

CoachEagleCat

Quote from: OB11 on May 29, 2018, 10:25:25 am
Been a done deal for a while from my understanding. What does Nettleton have back next year to go with Eaton? Can she finally get them over the hump?

I'm not sure. I know that Jonesboro had a ton coming back. She's walking away from a chance to win 3 in a row for the unknown.

Redwolves8526

Why in the world did she leave?

big_cat_34

Love, Young, Daniels, at least 1 Crippen, Woodruff, Dacus, Meabon and possibly another Crippen that will be a 9th grader. It's a very athletic group and gets even more so with Eaton.

Losing Elder, Booker, Sharp, Pepper, and Dixon

ricepig

Didn't she move to Jonesboro from Forrest City two years ago? It may not be her last move, lol.

CoachEagleCat

Quote from: ricepig on June 01, 2018, 12:00:31 pm
Didn't she move to Jonesboro from Forrest City two years ago? It may not be her last move, lol.

Helena I think. Nettleton vs. Jonesboro two times next year will be spicy.

ricepig

Quote from: CoachEagleCat on June 01, 2018, 02:32:12 pm
Helena I think. Nettleton vs. Jonesboro two times next year will be spicy.
Could be right, I think they had a kid last year, or this year, from FC. Nettleton/Jonesboro is usually spicy, nothing different there. Nettleton's girls have generally had the upper hand over Jonesboro. I guess it will depend how quick/well the Salary girl comes back from her ACL.

RedWolf275

Personally, I doubt it. They blew that semifinal game this year and have the same coach.

cannon

Quote from: ricepig on June 01, 2018, 07:39:52 pm
I guess it will depend how quick/well the Salary girl comes back from her ACL.

I'd say she'll be 100% when season gets here. I watched her play in an AAU game my daughter was playing in this afternoon, and although a bit reserved, she appeared to be full speed.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas