• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

West Fork Job Open

Started by the green moose, April 02, 2018, 09:02:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

the green moose

My how the tigers have fallen. From winning 5 Conference Championships in 8 years to only winning 1 game in the past two years. Alumni like the Moose are puzzled to what has happened to say the least. After learning today that West Forks 1st year coach Bob Wise had resigned, this has given a little sparkle of hope for the Moose and hopefully West Fork as well. The Moose expects the draw of Northwest Arkansas will help maybe land someone in West Fork who can revive the program. West Fork has in the past through has shown they usually hire in house for head coaching jobs. Any ideas who may be wanting the job?

Hgalum50

I would take the job! Good location and has been a winning program, just need somebody that will want to rebuild.

doggieskoot2

The West Fork job could be a very interesting job. Maybe even a bit of a sleeping giant based on years past.  The biggest problem they have it is the worst paying job in the area.   Assistant 7th grade coaches at Springdale or Rogers make more than the head guy at West Fork.  This makes it pretty hard to find someone who would take the job, unless they have strong West Fork ties.

MT Legend

42 Sports reported that Justin Smith who coached the defense at Marion last year took this job.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas