• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

trumann vs tuckerman

Started by elvis26, January 06, 2018, 09:45:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elvis26

:D the trumann wildcats won the kell classic with a big win over a great tuckerman bulldog team!!!!!! the final score was 58 to 54. I was very impressed by the tuckerman bulldogs. they are a very classy team!!! their fans are awesome also!!! tuckerman I hope your team wins the statethis year. your fans and all the community deserve it!!!

biglion1985

Wow I didn't see this one coming but congrats to Trumann

Fatbackhawgballz

Hey Trumann deserved to win. It's hard to beat a team when they shoot 70-80% from 3. Tuckerman stumbled on free throws again. This was a fun game even though my team lost. I was impressed with how well Trumann fans traveled.

Hoopfan101

Congrats to Trumann on the Kell classic championship. Tuckerman just couldn't get over the hump tonight. Tied at 36 at the end of the third, I thought we might get the lead but Truman kept hitting big shot after big shot to get the win. Bulldogs lets get ready to finish conference. Great job Coach Bateman and the Bulldogs!!

ISU7

Radiotalker

Looks like they should have stalled in this one too.

baller334

Definitely congratulations to Wildcats and definitely didn't see it coming either. That's why they play the game.

Radiotalker

Quote from: baller334 on January 07, 2018, 08:11:19 am
Definitely congratulations to Wildcats and definitely didn't see it coming either. That's why they play the game.
Quote from: baller334 on January 07, 2018, 08:11:19 am

Reinforces that the 3A/4A East conference is one of the toughest.

NEA Razorback olfan

Congrats to Trumann, hard fought game!!

TTownfan

Quote from: Radiotalker on January 07, 2018, 08:09:20 am
Looks like they should have stalled in this one too.

Tuckerman got their tails whipped last night by a great Trumann performance.  Nothing more nothing less.   SS got their tails whipped by a great Tuckerman performance.  Nothing more nothing less.  You need to get over it and move on. 

Head Lion

Quote from: Radiotalker on January 07, 2018, 08:31:46 am
I agree Radio, Trumann is what 2-5 in conference.

TTownfan

Quote from: Radiotalker on January 07, 2018, 08:31:46 am

Night in night out NEA basketball is the best in the state. Hands down.

Fatbackhawgballz

Quote from: elvis26 on January 06, 2018, 09:45:55 pm
:D the trumann wildcats won the kell classic with a big win over a great tuckerman bulldog team!!!!!! the final score was 58 to 54. I was very impressed by the tuckerman bulldogs. they are a very classy team!!! their fans are awesome also!!! tuckerman I hope your team wins the statethis year. your fans and all the community deserve it!!!
Thank you sir! Very classy post

ISU7

It's just a trash talking forum lol Radiotalker meant no harm neither do i. We all know how tough Tuckerman is. Good game by both teams. 8)

TTownfan

Quote from: ISU7 on January 07, 2018, 11:56:50 pm
It's just a trash talking forum lol Radiotalker meant no harm neither do i. We all know how tough Tuckerman is. Good game by both teams. 8)

It's good to see Tuckerman is relevant enough to get some trash talking.  Wasn't that way a very short time ago.

BoxNOne

After watching Trumann play Riverside Friday night I was extremely surprised that they could beat Tuckerman. Just goes to show that you never really know for certain in high school basketball!

Fatbackhawgballz

That's completely true. If you watched Trumann you will know the heavy set kid # 00. He was like 7-9 from 3. #3 was like 5-7 from 3. They hit shots with people in their face all night long.

Maximus Decimus Meridius

Quote from: BoxNOne on January 08, 2018, 09:34:26 am
After watching Trumann play Riverside Friday night I was extremely surprised that they could beat Tuckerman. Just goes to show that you never really know for certain in high school basketball!
Tuckerman beat Rivercrest who turned around and beat Trumann(at Trumann to throw the they got the calls stuff out) but also lost to Harrisburg after beating them by 20 at the Kell. Crazy train of events in NEA Basketball

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas