• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photos! Junction City vs Harding Academy

Started by Rhonda Elizabeth, November 19, 2017, 07:20:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonda Elizabeth

Junction City vs Harding Academy
31-30
2nd Round - 3A Playoffs
November 17, 2017

Ya'll enjoy!  These photos are FREE to download/share on social media/print for personnel use. Commercial use is prohibited.  Full-size copies formatted for web use can be found on my web site:  https://rhondashotme.smugmug.com/Sports/2017/As-Featured-in-Fearless-Friday/i-Nnd4CC7  If you have questions, please contact me via my e-mail - address is on Fearless Friday and on my website.

cuz

dragondad

Rhonda Elizabeth

Thank you.  I have to say, this was one of the best games I've seen all year and I travel all over the state shooting.

I'd like to add a couple of notes:

1.  I just realized today that if you click on individual photos, you can see it in a much larger size which is far better for downloading and using elsewhere on the web. When you right click to save the photo, make sure it is in that larger size.  I don't know if that is something new, or just something I've never noticed.  I like large photos, so I'm thrilled.  No one likes little photos IMHO.

2.  During this game a key player from Harding Academy asked me who I was shooting for and when I told him, he thanked me for coming to this game and taking photos.  That is a rarity and #16 from Harding Academy deserves kudos for making me feel like what I do matters.  Parents often thank me and that is appreciated greatly, but it is rare for a student to do so and I think this young man's mom and dad should be seriously proud.

THA TRUTH

All the kids from Harding seemed to be great kids

Always a dragon

I'll second that ....they were very respectful and seemed like a great group of young men!!!

Red Devil Dad

We were in Harding's conference a few years ago and they were always a class act.  Great sportsmanship, my son's favorite teams to play was always Harding and Charleston.  Both great programs with great sportsmanship. 

dragondad

No doubt,  players and fans were all class acts. 

Rhonda Elizabeth

And so were your Dragons dragondad.

I called out the HA player because it impacted me personally.  BUT, I watch games very closely because I just never know when there is going to be a moment that I need to shoot.  I saw the interaction of your team and it was most impressive ... especially #66.  He didn't interact with me, but I saw how he interacted with others on the field and it was quite heartening.

I'm telling you guys ... this was the best game I've seen all year ... both in the contest on the field and how the players from both sides acted and reacted.  During highly charged games - and this one was charged - people sometimes forget themselves and do things they wouldn't normally do.  I didn't see that Friday and it was nice.

dragondad

Having dinner with the team now,  I'll pass along your kind words.  Thank you

cuz

Quote from: Rhonda Elizabeth on November 20, 2017, 05:23:57 pm
And so were your Dragons dragondad.

I called out the HA player because it impacted me personally.  BUT, I watch games very closely because I just never know when there is going to be a moment that I need to shoot.  I saw the interaction of your team and it was most impressive ... especially #66.  He didn't interact with me, but I saw how he interacted with others on the field and it was quite heartening.

I'm telling you guys ... this was the best game I've seen all year ... both in the contest on the field and how the players from both sides acted and reacted.  During highly charged games - and this one was charged - people sometimes forget themselves and do things they wouldn't normally do.  I didn't see that Friday and it was nice.
I thought the same thing. In a game that charged its hard to maintain focus. Both teams responded well. Thank you for the kind words and great photos....

panther07

Hearing these things said almost makes me not as sad about the outcome.  Wish every football game played was like the one we saw last Friday night.  Thanks Rhonda for the kind words and the photos.  To add to your point about #16 for HA, he's probably the best high school kid I've ever been around.  Thanks again.  Hope you get a chance to shoot some photos of the wildcats again soon.

CoolBreeze

dragondad#1

Mrs. Rhonda...thanks for the photos and the kind words.. #66 is my son and he's a great kid... I'll pass the word to him.. thanks again especially for the great pic of my boy...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas