• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LRCA

Started by TNT_15, November 11, 2017, 01:56:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MDXPHD

Overdahill

And we're still playing  ;)

MDXPHD

Quote from: Overdahill on November 14, 2017, 07:18:35 pm
And we're still playing  ;)

Well duh. Your funds are allocated in proportion to your priorities.

Overdahill

good luck with basketball

MDXPHD

Quote from: Overdahill on November 14, 2017, 07:33:44 pm
good luck with basketball

Lol, we will need plenty of that! For boys anyway

Overdahill

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 14, 2017, 07:38:46 pm
Lol, we will need plenty of that! For boys anyway

i have a mental picture of your Batesville guys being like me in HS. I used to foul out of basketball games in the first half after football season was over. never did make the adjustment  ;D

MDXPHD

Quote from: Overdahill on November 14, 2017, 07:41:53 pm
i have a mental picture of your Batesville guys being like me in HS. I used to foul out of basketball games in the first half after football season was over. never did make the adjustment  ;D

Haha That's not too far off! But maybe we will be a little better this year. It's been years since Batesville has been decent.

JessieP

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 14, 2017, 07:53:29 pm
Haha That's not too far off! But maybe we will be a little better this year. It's been years since Batesville has been decent.

Last year we were 1-18, that 1 was an impressive win. On that night we were the 2nd best basketball team playing in that gym. They played so good I bet they would have given the girls a good run.

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: TNT_15 on November 14, 2017, 06:37:48 pm
Pa people don't have fun. They are to busy losing in everything but football....
It's because the system is set up to disfavor private schools. We need to change it to make it more fair. :)

MDXPHD

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on November 15, 2017, 12:35:15 pm
It's because the system is set up to disfavor private schools. We need to change it to make it more fair. :)

Just allocate some of that "financial assistance based on need" to the other sports from football, that should help.

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 15, 2017, 01:27:17 pm
Just allocate some of that "financial assistance based on need" to the other sports from football, that should help.
Maybe you could contribute to our capital campaign and we wouldn't have to choose.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on November 16, 2017, 07:09:19 am
Maybe you could contribute to our capital campaign and we wouldn't have to choose.

Sure you would...half your football team would get the extra funds and not just a quarter! Lol

walkingguy72396

Speaking of funds.

How is the football gate money divided?  Does the visiting school get any of it?

About how much more money is generated when a school makes it into the play offs per game.

MDXPHD

AAA probably gets it all

Pwil11

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 16, 2017, 08:20:22 am
AAA probably gets it all

I heard AAA gets 80% of all gate money. 

Bruin Backer

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on November 16, 2017, 07:40:06 am
Speaking of funds.

How is the football gate money divided?  Does the visiting school get any of it?

About how much more money is generated when a school makes it into the play offs per game.

The AAA has a rule for everything. In the Handbook, see Article IV, Section 4, Rule 12 (pages 60-61).

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas