• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden at Foreman.

Started by Bearden_Bear72, November 10, 2017, 09:55:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearden_Bear72

Bearden taking another long road trip next week.  Who you got in this one?

Redzone

couch-coach06

Should be a good a game I'm not ready too make a prediction yet... But I'm glad it's at the swamp  ;D

Redzone

Bearden_Bear72

Is game at bearden? Because Forman is lowest part of bracket but bearden lower seed?

Hgalum50

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on November 11, 2017, 12:02:03 am
Is game at bearden? Because Forman is lowest part of bracket but bearden lower seed?
at Foreman since Bearden is lower seed.

Bearden_Bear72

K that's what I thought. Then I looked at bracket and second guessed myself.  That's gonna be a long drive for me lol

Hgalum50

I think it's like 2 hours and and about 30 minutes if I'm correct!

Eslim03

Congratulations to the bears at McCrory but you now get to come to the swamp. Looking for a great game I know we will be ready and I know the the Bears will be ready man this gets tougher with every round. The gators are not overrated like some say and this game will prove it.

jag4life

This will be a great game. Bearden plays hard and from what i read so does foreman. Im not picking a side

cuz

Quote from: jag4life on November 11, 2017, 12:06:26 pm
This will be a great game. Bearden plays hard and from what i read so does foreman. Im not picking a side
I am Bearden takes the win....

couch-coach06

They better pack a lunch .. the gators are playing good ball right now

Lions84

Yogi bear

We need to feed them whatever they had on the way to Mccroy and they should be just fine...

couch-coach06

I think the gator D will be too much

Yogi bear

Yeah that's what we heard all last week too. We will bring the pinanic basket might have some bacon wrapped gator tail in there when we leave...

couch-coach06

Lol.... I was rooting for ya last week cause I didn't Wana drive too McCrory the night before duck season...

Yogi bear

Yeah we going to have two long trips in a row. If we play as well is we did last Friday I would drive 170 miles every week to watch them. See y'all Friday

Eslim03

The Foreman gators will win this game and it won't be easy. As I stated before as far as the state of Arkansas goes nobody knows what is in this corner of the state. This game might give everyone a slight insight to the weak conference of 7-2A.

Backwoods Bart

Friday night, pertaining to the Bears, i noticed a team cohesiveness that has been missing for a number of years. No doubt, this Bearden team is getting better. Since i don't know much about the Gator's, i will not make a prediction. I will Let the Bears do the talking friday night!

Bearden_Bear72

Bearden_Bear72

Who has Foremon played thou?  Mineral Springs is representing and they played Mt. Ida and got a solid butt woopen.  Bearden has played a way tougher schedule all year and I believe they proved they are ready for playoff football.  Expect a run for your money Foreman.  The Bears are coming to town and they are fired up

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I wish it wasn't so far from me, I would attend this game. Should be a good one just looking at schedules and scores. The bears did a good job on Mccrory. Really didn't see that happening. 42 sports will be represented at this game for sure though. More exposure for both teams athletes.

stuck in between

Should be a good game. A huge thank you to Bearden for keeping the Gators at home this Friday. The Bears will possibly be our toughest opponent since the Mt. Ida game. This one could come down to special teams play. Our kick off coverage isn't great and unless I'm mistaken we have only punted three times all year. All against Mt. Ida. One of which was blocked. We hit a 47 yard Field Goal last week so that's a good thing to have in your back pocket. I have my own personal vendetta against Bearden being a former Sparkman Raider. So a win this week would be extra sweet. Of course, I'm going with the Gators.   

bear for life

Quote from: stuck in between on November 12, 2017, 04:10:39 pm
Should be a good game. A huge thank you to Bearden for keeping the Gators at home this Friday. The Bears will possibly be our toughest opponent since the Mt. Ida game. This one could come down to special teams play. Our kick off coverage isn't great and unless I'm mistaken we have only punted three times all year. All against Mt. Ida. One of which was blocked. We hit a 47 yard Field Goal last week so that's a good thing to have in your back pocket. I have my own personal vendetta against Bearden being a former Sparkman Raider. So a win this week would be extra sweet. Of course, I'm going with the Gators.
come on raider don't be like that lol but them bears coming tho I also know foreman will be ready too this game will come down to turnovers

couch-coach06

It is going too be Interesting too see how the gators handle a dog fight .. it's pretty much just been a blow out every week ...also interested too see how we match up against what should be the best passing team we have played this season ... Some advice on that .. throw it acrosd the middle at your own risk .. batey and Carver are big hitters

bear for life

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 12, 2017, 04:41:28 pm
It is going too be Interesting too see how the gators handle a dog fight .. it's pretty much just been a blow out every week ...also interested too see how we match up against what should be the best passing team we have played this season ... Some advice on that .. throw it acrosd the middle at your own risk .. batey and Carver are big hitters
we have 5 receivers that can make plays McCrory was in and prevent defense and we wore them out batey is good but we gone see his cover skills beside the hits

couch-coach06

I don't think you will see prevent from us I could be wrong but coach ivory is a pretty aggressive coach on D I trust him too have a good game plan.

highstrung

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 11, 2017, 10:20:18 pm
They better pack a lunch .. the gators are playing good ball right now
Lunch h--- they are bringing leg quarters, sharks hooks, 22 mag & Troy.

Yogi bear

Quote from: highstrung on November 12, 2017, 06:37:40 pm
  Lunch h--- they are bringing leg quarters, sharks hooks, 22 mag & Troy.
[/quote.            Now that's good stuff right there.

HG Hornet

Berry's Bears do it through the air............again.

Yogi bear

Quote from: CHG Hornet on November 13, 2017, 03:14:04 pm
Berry's Bears do it through the air............again.

Good luck to them Hominie Grove  Hornets this week.

HG Hornet

Quote from: Yogi bear on November 13, 2017, 06:06:46 pm

Good luck to them Hominie Grove  Hornets this week.
Thank you Yogi.  We may need it.

Eslim03

I'm not gonna talk a lot this week their is respect going on in this thread. Bearden is a formidable foe and the gators know it. The best team will win this game and I do believe that team resides in foreman with that said I know I could be wrong. The gators might have had a weaker schedule, that makes people think they are not as good as their record indicates but make no mistake the gators are for real. Win or lose.

mr.gametime

Foremon must have a disciplined secondary....Berry was the first 2A Q.B i have seen all year that was able to move around in the pocket and avoid the pass rush all while still keeping his eyes down field buying time for hes receivers to get open and he can put the ball on the money when he throws to his receivers to....but on the other side foremon solid stable of backs will be able to run on Bearden defense most of the game....Foreman just gotta be able to get some defensive stops and keep the offense off the field as much as possible.

tacklethis...

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on November 12, 2017, 12:55:05 pm
Who has Foremon played thou?  Mineral Springs is representing and they played Mt. Ida and got a solid butt woopen.  Bearden has played a way tougher schedule all year and I believe they proved they are ready for playoff football.  Expect a run for your money Foreman.  The Bears are coming to town and they are fired up

What quality win does Bearden have? Hector? McCrory? PC?

#1wildcatfan

Good luck Bears! Hope the 8 pulls through with another win!

Hornet_03

Berry vs batey is what it comes down to

couch-coach06

Quote from: Hornet_03 on November 14, 2017, 10:22:15 am
Berry vs batey is what it comes down to

It cracks me up that people think this .. rarely does it come down too one player .. it's a team sport

COACH-Mike

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 14, 2017, 10:31:11 am
It cracks me up that people think this .. rarely does it come down too one player .. it's a team sport
In comparison Berry is way out matched by Batey. Foreman will roll.

bear for life

Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 14, 2017, 10:44:09 am
you don't know football son batey can not throw berry is and dual threat smh I can't wait to shut you Friday night

couch-coach06

Can your running backs throw ?

bear for life

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 14, 2017, 10:53:31 am
Can your running backs throw ?
berry is not and running back he is qb why would our running backs throw ??

couch-coach06

Ok then why would our running back throw  ???

bear for life

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 14, 2017, 11:03:41 am
Ok then why would our running back throw  ???
you dumb rear batey is and running back playing qb he is no comparison to Tyler berry he can beat you with his arm and legs batey only can beat you with legs

couch-coach06

Ok obviously u have no clue what I'm talking about ... Never mind

bear for life

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 14, 2017, 11:11:30 am
Ok obviously u have no clue what I'm talking about ... Never mind
what are u talking about I really wanna know 

Backwoods Bart

November 14, 2017, 12:24:50 pm #47 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 12:27:54 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 14, 2017, 10:44:09 am

coach Mike keeps this up, the Bearden coach won't need the pre game pep talk. Please forward to all Bearden Sr's ASAP.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

couch-coach06

Coach -mike is from mineral .. just saying .. il let batey do his talking Friday

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 14, 2017, 12:31:02 pm
Coach -mike is from mineral .. just saying .. il let batey do his talking Friday

That's funny! Sort of like circle the wagons, huh? I get it. looks like he's trying to throw the gators under the bus, knowing he's tapping out Friday night.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas