• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen vs Parkers Chapel

Started by Old Scrapper, November 04, 2017, 05:53:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rida4Life

Biggest maybe.... but he ain't no Tyler Berry. 
have fun trying to defend 4 Wr's over 6'0". Our QB may not be 6'5" but you'll have heck catching him.  Everyone else has. 
Don't worry I'm not taking anything you say personal.  I know Des Arc hasn't had the season you are accustomed to.... I get it. 

Just remember... I have yet to say PC would definitely win... I've just been saying this one will be a dogfight.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 06, 2017, 09:01:57 am
Good luck to you too.  Great thing about HS football is we can talk all we want but ultimately the kids decide it on the field Friday night.
Very True!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 06, 2017, 09:14:11 am #52 Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 09:16:08 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Rida4Life on November 06, 2017, 09:10:38 am
Biggest maybe.... but he ain't no Tyler Berry. 
have fun trying to defend 4 Wr's over 6'0". Our QB may not be 6'5" but you'll have heck catching him.  Everyone else has. 
Don't worry I'm not taking anything you say personal.  I know Des Arc hasn't had the season you are accustomed to.... I get it. 

Just remember... I have yet to say PC would definitely win... I've just been saying this one will be a dogfight.

I'm just saying Hazen isn't giving up 30+ and p.c. isn't Scoring 30+, it's apparent that p.c.'s defense isn't that good. I don't think they can contain the 2 r.b.s. of hazens. And yes Hazen has faced a spread team with taller Receivers than that. Actually alot taller. You might should check clarendon's roster, it's a bunch of basketball players playing the skill positions and starting to find their groove doing it. They have 2 over 6'4.

Rida4Life

but not more talented.  Deep group of receivers and any one of them can hurt you when you least expect it.

Our defense has been up and down.  I expect them to play well this week. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 06, 2017, 09:16:13 am
but not more talented.  Deep group of receivers and any one of them can hurt you when you least expect it.

Our defense has been up and down.  I expect them to play well this week.

Probably just as  talented just as deep.

Expectations just will cause you to have hurt feelings. Lol

Rida4Life

My feelings won't be hurt if we lose.  This team has proven all year they can play with anyone when they come ready to play.  Last week they weren't.  I don't know what their mindset will be but if it's right they have a chance in this one.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 06, 2017, 09:23:15 am
My feelings won't be hurt if we lose.  This team has proven all year they can play with anyone when they come ready to play.  Last week they weren't.  I don't know what their mindset will be but if it's right they have a chance in this one.

You should probably leave extra early,  make that 20 minute extra drive up to des arc and eat at dondies fish house, that way you will have some kind of good experience while up here. Probably will Not be crowded Friday. It would be worth the time and gas.

BigLion10

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 06, 2017, 09:25:58 am
You should probably leave extra early,  make that 20 minute extra drive up to des arc and eat at dondies fish house, that way you will have some kind of good experience while up here. Probably will Not be crowded Friday. It would be worth the time and gas.
+1 Pick, Dondies is always worth the trip

HarryCaray

So Hazen goes from 5th to 1st!! No all everything transfers or nothing. Are they that much improved or is league just down. I know Des Arc is god awful compared to normal. Maybe that's why pick is digging hard at you and PC Rida! He got his feathers ruffled. Mount Ida gonna give them the business fri and it will be on to 🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀

Rida4Life

HAHA.... I guess I should start practicing my bow down to the almighty 6.  Listening to these guys talk we must be playing Alabama Friday night.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HarryCaray on November 06, 2017, 09:44:22 am
So Hazen goes from 5th to 1st!! No all everything transfers or nothing. Are they that much improved or is league just down. I know Des Arc is god awful compared to normal. Maybe that's why pick is digging hard at you and PC Rida! He got his feathers ruffled. Mount Ida gonna give them the business fri and it will be on to 🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀

They are that improved. My feathers aren't ruffled. I  saw this season coming for us last year.

Rida4Life

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 06, 2017, 09:49:38 am
They are that improved. My feathers aren't ruffled. I  saw this season coming for us last year.
Feathers aren't ruffled but you are on a thread defending a team that is not your own because your team has no chance friday....... ok.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 06, 2017, 09:55:35 am
Feathers aren't ruffled but you are on a thread defending a team that is not your own because your team has no chance friday....... ok.

Nope wrong again, just trying to prepare you for the inevitable.

Rida4Life

;D  Thanks.... at least you are making this thread fun.  Hazen folks are kinda quiet.  Do they have internet up there?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 06, 2017, 10:16:44 am
;D  Thanks.... at least you are making this thread fun.  Hazen folks are kinda quiet.  Do they have internet up there?

Lol, never know about the lower half of Prairie county.

southarkdaddy

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2017] Hazen (AR) 40, [2017] Parkers Chapel (El Dorado, AR) 20

hornetfan8

We're here. Be ready to be ran outta town by the young team this Friday.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: southarkdaddy on November 06, 2017, 10:24:28 am
PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2017] Hazen (AR) 40, [2017] Parkers Chapel (El Dorado, AR) 20

So home field would make that around 44-16?

CaptainSwarm25

We have internet but 50% don't know how to use them. Where have your receivers been all year? Why haven't they exploited every defense they've faced if they're that good? Please explain. Entertain me.

Rida4Life

Ask Magnet Cove how good they are.  Ask Lafayette County who took that game over..... don't be misled by that score either.  PC pulled starters right before a mercy rule due to some REALLY slow whistles by the officials and not wanting any key injuries.  LC scored several times late after the trojans had called off the dogs.  they could have easily put up 60 that night.  Just look at the stats..... our WR corp can play.

trojanman

This will be a ballgame Friday night!! Hazen is no better than teams that PC has already faced. They arent on Rison or Grove's level so we def have a chance to knock them off. I could be proven wrong but until then I am not a believer

hornetfan8

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 06, 2017, 10:33:03 am
Ask Magnet Cove how good they are.  Ask Lafayette County who took that game over..... don't be misled by that score either.  PC pulled starters right before a mercy rule due to some REALLY slow whistles by the officials and not wanting any key injuries.  LC scored several times late after the trojans had called off the dogs.  they could have easily put up 60 that night.  Just look at the stats..... our WR corp can play.
You chose a 3 seed and a 2 win team to base how could your receivers are? If they were so good why did y'all not finish higher in conference? Why were y'all rocked by CHG and not in a good game?

CaptainSwarm25

That is where I'm confused. Why hasn't an exceptional WR corps carried this team to a higher seed and a better record?

hornetfan8

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 06, 2017, 10:50:09 am
That is where I'm confused. Why hasn't an exceptional WR corps carried this team to a higher seed and a better record?
I guess he thought he could fool us Swarm.

trojanman

would have put up 5 td's on rison if the receivers didnt lose it going into the endzone for a touchback. There is a good team

hornetfan8

Quote from: trojanman on November 06, 2017, 11:06:33 am
would have put up 5 td's on rison if the receivers didnt lose it going into the endzone for a touchback. There is a good team
So they really aren't that good

MagicMike

From where i sit Risons defense is twice as good as Hazen. So scoring 26 on Rison is like scoring 52 on Hazen.

hornetfan8

Quote from: MagicMike on November 06, 2017, 11:12:51 am
From where i sit Risons defense is twice as good as Hazen. So scoring 26 on Rison is like scoring 52 on Hazen.
But only one team has scored 30 on Hazen 😂

Rida4Life

Give up Trojan fans.... the mighty Hazen Hornets have the best defense in the history of football.  We have no chance.... all hope is lost.... we might as well head to the deer camps early and not even make the trip. 
LOL

hornetfan8

Quote from: MagicMike on November 06, 2017, 11:12:51 am
In 9 games Hazen has allowed an average of 14 ppg
In 8 games (excluded the two forfeits) Rison has allowed an average of 14.5.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: trojanman on November 06, 2017, 10:38:08 am
This will be a ballgame Friday night!! Hazen is no better than teams that PC has already faced. They arent on Rison or Grove's level so we def have a chance to knock them off. I could be proven wrong but until then I am not a believer

No you are not a "believer", you are a homer who is blinded by that or worried about what the other homers will think of you if you give an honest assessment of p.c. and everyone else in the 8 not named Rison or CHG.

trojanman

no more a homer than what you are!

trojanman

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 06, 2017, 11:11:59 am
So they really aren't that good

scoring 4 should have been 5 td's on rison is pretty good. just made a mistake and dropped one as he was going in the end zone. When out of the back of the end zone so it was a touchback

CaptainSwarm25

Might wanna find somewhere else to sit 😂 I'm beginning to hope we run you in the dirt just so I can talk smack after the game. We aren't the best and we don't claim to be. Just wish we had a D1 level receiving Corp like you seem to have.

hornetfan8

Quote from: trojanman on November 06, 2017, 11:34:15 am
scoring 4 should have been 5 td's on rison is pretty good. just made a mistake and dropped one as he was going in the end zone. When out of the back of the end zone so it was a touchback
Risons defense also allows more ppg

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: trojanman on November 06, 2017, 11:32:18 am
no more a homer than what you are!

Show me somewhere that I haven't giving an honest assessment of the team I support since the  beating we took by Hazen. As for what I'm saying about Hazen, it's all honesty. I despise Hazen,  but if it's the Hazen folks saying what I been saying you could/would be saying they are homers. I been giving my thoughts on Hazen since the d.a. game, but nobody wants to believe me. My advice to you is to get your popcorn when you go by the concession stand and get ready for the show.

trojanman

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 06, 2017, 11:35:24 am
Might wanna find somewhere else to sit 😂 I'm beginning to hope we run you in the dirt just so I can talk smack after the game. We aren't the best and we don't claim to be. Just wish we had a D1 level receiving Corp like you seem to have.

You act like we are saying we are going to come in and destroy yall? All we are saying is that we have a chance!! yall are the ones claiming that you are going to blow us out of the water

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: trojanman on November 06, 2017, 11:37:57 am
You act like we are saying we are going to come in and destroy yall? All we are saying is that we have a chance!! yall are the ones claiming that you are going to blow us out of the water

I haven't seen anyone say Hazen was going to blow p.c. out the water, I actually hope it's dry grass Friday night, that way you can't say the mud hendered y'alls speed.

CaptainSwarm25

Personally every week there's a part of me that wants to run everyone in the dirt...no offense to you or anyone from PC. If there's not a passion to blow out every team then I'm sorry but that runs in my scrapper/hornet blood

trojanman

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 06, 2017, 11:37:16 am
Show me somewhere that I haven't giving an honest assessment of the team I support since the  beating we took by Hazen. As for what I'm saying about Hazen, it's all honesty. I despise Hazen,  but if it's the Hazen folks saying what I been saying you could/would be saying they are homers. I been giving my thoughts on Hazen since the d.a. game, but nobody wants to believe me. My advice to you is to get your popcorn when you go by the concession stand and get ready for the show.

So I cant honestly believe that Rison and HG are better than Hazen or that my team has a legit chance to beat Hazen? we have played two of the top 3 teams in the state and should have scored 35 on one of them. The other we didnt show up to play at all and i make no excuses about that we got out tails kicked. But we can beat Hazen. We will have to come to play and if we dont they will thump us just like you say but we have played well and i expect us to play well friday and give hazen all they want and hopefully a little extra

trojanman

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 06, 2017, 11:40:53 am
I haven't seen anyone say Hazen was going to blow p.c. out the water, I actually hope it's dry grass Friday night, that way you can't say the mud hendered y'alls speed.

what thread have you been reading? most of the posts on here give us no chance and have us getting beat by 20+ or even more so 30+

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: trojanman on November 06, 2017, 11:45:49 am
So I cant honestly believe that Rison and HG are better than Hazen or that my team has a legit chance to beat Hazen? we have played two of the top 3 teams in the state and should have scored 35 on one of them. The other we didnt show up to play at all and i make no excuses about that we got out tails kicked. But we can beat Hazen. We will have to come to play and if we dont they will thump us just like you say but we have played well and i expect us to play well friday and give hazen all they want and hopefully a little extra

Shoulda coulda woulda means nothing, That's like me saying des arc should not have fumbled 6 times in the first half at bald knob and won or we shoulda caught some passes at Mccrory and won,  which I believe would have lead us to a better season. Good luck Friday night. Leave early and drive on up to des arc and eat at dondies, would be the highlight of your trip, regardless of the games outcome.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: trojanman on November 06, 2017, 11:48:43 am
what thread have you been reading? most of the posts on here give us no chance and have us getting beat by 20+ or even more so 30+

I only been seeing people say you won't score 30 on Hazen. Oh wait, that's what I been saying.

trojanman

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 06, 2017, 11:52:16 am
Shoulda coulda woulda means nothing, That's like me saying des arc should not have fumbled 6 times in the first half at bald knob and won or we shoulda caught some passes at Mccrory and won,  which I believe would have lead us to a better season. Good luck Friday night. Leave early and drive on up to des arc and eat at dondies, would be the highlight of your trip, regardless of the games outcome.

your right it dont. still put 26 the number 3 team in the state. only one team has scored more on them than us and thats HG who in my opinion will win state this year. You'll be on your way back to des arc before I'm on my way back to PC.

Old Scrapper

I said Parkers Chapel will get beat by 20+ and I believe that, sure it may be Homer prediction.
didn't mean any disrespect to the your team at all, sorry if that got you in you're feels.

CaptainSwarm25

Idc if ya got in your feels. It's football. Feelings don't mean anything. Roll Swarm.

Rida4Life

The way I see it the pressure is on Hazen.... If you win no one really remembers in a year or two because the "experts" said you were supposed to.  If Chapel wins, likely no one will ever let you forget it.

CaptainSwarm25

We've choked in the playoffs plenty of times. Wouldn't be something we haven't faced before.

hornetfan8

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 06, 2017, 01:10:49 pm
The way I see it the pressure is on Hazen.... If you win no one really remembers in a year or two because the "experts" said you were supposed to.  If Chapel wins, likely no one will ever let you forget it.
I don't think many people not from Hazen remember when a five came in and beat Hazen.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 06, 2017, 01:10:49 pm
Trust me there is no pressure on these kids about a football game. (the only one feeling pressure this week is the town Vet!)
inside joke

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas