• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen vs Parkers Chapel

Started by Old Scrapper, November 04, 2017, 05:53:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ventman

Old Scrapper

CaptainSwarm25

#4 from PC has wheels but his punting skills are subpar

hornetfan8

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 10, 2017, 08:53:26 pm
#4 from PC has wheels but his punting skills are subpar
I thought the punting has been exceptional tonight

Bearden_Bear72

A lot better challenge then hazen was expecting tonight

Old Scrapper

Sloppy game, flags flying on both sides way to much

Old Scrapper

Parkers Chapel came to play for sure! I've seen more turn over on downs in this game than I have all year.

CaptainSwarm25

Receiving corps were a joke. QB1/Soph. Was hands down best player for the Trojans. Dude can change directions quick. I counted 6+ dropped passes that should've been caught.

hornetfan8

No way anyone from PC has offers to catch a football. They probably couldn't catch a cold in a snow storm

hornetfan8

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 09, 2017, 02:26:04 pm
I'll go Hazen 48 PC 20. PC keeps it close but Hazen wears them down in the trenches and pulls away late.
The score is wrong but everything else is accurate

Rida4Life

Good job hornets.  Trojans had opportunities but didn't make the plays.  Good luck next week!

purplehajj

Thanks rida number 1 is an athlete he will be dangerous in the future

hornetfan8

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 10, 2017, 10:24:42 pm
Good job hornets.  Trojans had opportunities but didn't make the plays.  Good luck next week!
If 1 has help, the game could have been different.

MagicMike

hornetfan8

Quote from: MagicMike on November 10, 2017, 11:27:54 pm
Hazeb is a good tean.
If you were there, you didn't see the best game from Hazen IMO. They made a lot of uncharacteristic mistakes. I guess that's what happens when you have a lot of starters that only have 1 playoff game under their belt before tonight. Hopefully they can tune it up and play better next week.

Rida4Life

Same could be said for PC hornetfan.  Those dropped passes and bad reads were plays we have made most of the year.  The playoffs will do that to you sometimes. Good luck the rest of the way.  Those two young bulls can run!

jag4life

purplehajj

It may be Almost over but we still beat y'all out for conference and we are still playing so have fun at basketball practice

Old Scrapper

Quote from: jag4life on November 11, 2017, 07:52:47 am
Hazens ride is almost over.
Have fun cheering for every team to beat Hazen, just  like you have been doing since week 4 loser! McCrory is the Hampton of the 6, all that talk and can't back it up!

bleudog

bleudog

November 11, 2017, 08:25:11 am #270 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 08:25:16 pm by bleudog
Quote from: MagicMike on November 10, 2017, 11:27:54 pm
Hazeb is a good tean.

Hazeb sounds like a new terrorist group.  ???

CaptainSwarm25

Wonder what the Jags are gonna do with all those preordered 6-2A Conference football champions shirts? My guess would be to send them to Africa like they do with the World Series. Heck the Africans would probably reject them considering the town they'd be repping. ROLL SWARM!!

hornetfan8

jdollar

Parkers Chapel played a good game but Hornet Defense played better.

Proud Buckaroo

If PC WR's knew how to catch a ball. It could have been a different game. If Hazen and CHG wins this week... you won't see that issue. Hill and Garcia can catch.

HG Hornet

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 12, 2017, 07:29:19 pm
If PC WR's knew how to catch a ball. It could have been a different game. If Hazen and CHG wins this week... you won't see that issue. Hill and Garcia can catch.
Don't know anything about Hazen, but since you mentioned two of my boys, you are correct about them AND Hicks, Falls, Thomas, and Lucas can catch it too.  We're not just a running team.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas