• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HAMPTON VS. MINERAL SPRINGS

Started by baseball13, November 03, 2017, 08:26:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

who wins this game

HAMPTON
34 (50%)
MINERAL SPRINGS
34 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Voting closed: November 11, 2017, 07:26:08 am

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on November 06, 2017, 07:20:34 pm
Name a team in 2A that JC wouldn't own

When they come back, the 8 will have some credibility to all that chest thumping they do. When out of the CURRENT members Strong won the last title. Lol

BO_KNOWS

Hampton will beat JC next year.. you heard it here first.

HG Hornet

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Hgalum50

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 06, 2017, 09:28:35 pm
Hampton will beat JC next year.. you heard it here first.
Maybe in a contest to see who can spit the furthest!

Rida4Life

Well to try and get this thread back on track.  Can Mineral handle the triple option?  If not it'll be a long night for them.  I know they have some speed but the offseason rumor was that they were pretty weak up front.  That's not a good formula to beat Hampton.

The 8 dominates again in this one.

sheepdawg92

less quit all this nonsense I can see Hampton shocking the state with this playoff run...

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 06, 2017, 11:58:10 pm
Maybe in a contest to see who can spit the furthest!
Or in a contest of who has the most annoying fans on this site.

baseball13

its crazy how people will group a bunch of people they don't know or know where they are from and say they are from Hampton. Yall talk about pot stirrers yall don't think people can make fake accounts and just troll? Somehow Hampton gets the butt end of all the jokes. I'm not saying that some of the Hampton posters talk a lot but that goes for every school/town that has pride. Hampton has been down for a long time and they finally have something to talk about. You see a lot of the REAL posters quit posting when all yall can do is bash OUR town. Look back to last year to the ones of us talking crap through out the whole season not just the state championship or after or even the new one that started this year. I'm just saying quit throwing Hampton on the ground and stomping on them. Ignore the dump posters when you comment on it all it does is stir the fire.

hornets23byers

Week up front heck we lost all
Our lineman to injuries and what not . Triple option is great we can handle it just better hope you can make smart decisions . If you can we may have a long night only place I see a mis match is on the line . I think we match up pretty evenly everywhere else . Good luck

COACH-Mike

November 07, 2017, 01:49:46 pm #60 Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 02:22:44 pm by COACH-Mike
Eye in the sky has revealed some things that might be interesting.  Match ups or lack there of will be the deciding factor. Should be a great game to watch. Go Mule Shoe!!!!

Rida4Life

buddy if you don't match up well on the lines with Hampton you won't have to worry about how you match up everywhere else.  They gonna pound it down your throat and make you like it.

COACH-Mike

You might get it pounded down your throat but we don't roll that way.  I've seen your line play and I'm not afraid of what you got.  We will do just fine there.  I've seen things that will work for us against the dogs because of their style of play.  When this game is over you will wonder how in the heck are they 4-6.    Go Mule Shoe!!!!!

hornets23byers

Man with all this pounding going on and swallowing I'm wondering if we are in for a treat or what . Is there something we don't know about because this may decide if I come or not ...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 07, 2017, 02:32:07 pm
Man with all this pounding going on and swallowing I'm wondering if we are in for a treat or what . Is there something we don't know about because this may decide if I come or not ...

💃👯‍♀️💃👯‍♀️

SOUTHARK99

With CHG not playing this week I might come down to Hampton to see if Ables will blow this one. He has had 10 weeks plus all summer to get this offence w/o Monta figured out and still hasn't.

gooze55

Quote from: SOUTHARK99 on November 07, 2017, 05:14:38 pm
With CHG not playing this week I might come down to Hampton to see if Ables will blow this one. He has had 10 weeks plus all summer to get this offence w/o Monta figured out and still hasn't.        lol

dawgpound

U can coach em but u can't run the play for them they are kids that make bad reads it is what it is

Danold Dump

Dump going with the Hustlin Hermitons of Hampton High...But might wanna make a few more recruiting trips before heading to Earle next week...# No chance...dump out

COACH-Mike

November 08, 2017, 10:41:16 am #69 Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 10:47:20 am by COACH-Mike
Quote from: Danold Dump on November 08, 2017, 08:15:50 am
Dump going with the Hustlin Hermitons of Hampton High...But might wanna make a few more recruiting trips before heading to Earle next week...# No chance...dump out
How many were Hermits at one time? How many from Jersey or Harrell?

dawgpound

Once they moved to Hampton they where bulldogs

COACH-Mike

Old Scrapper

Quote from: dawgpound on November 08, 2017, 10:58:41 am
Once they moved to Hampton they where bulldogs
you didn't answer the question you just put your spin on a reply. 

SCRAPYARD

dawgpound

Last year we had 4 move 3 played football

COACH-Mike

scholar

be good game be close an far ables fair coach better weight an condition coach THAY HAVE NO DISCLIPING AN TO MANY BAD ATTITUDES AN TO MANY FAVORITES GET AWAY WITH TO MUCH AN HOW I KNOW IM FROM HPT BORN AN RAISED NEED TO DO SOME HOUSE CLEANING THAT MY OPINION IF IT OFFENDS SOME PPL OWELL TRUTH HURTS AN GET OVER IT

couch-coach06

SOUTHARK99

gooze55

naw I'm still here I see you got my name n your mouth n I'm not from Hampton pop[s

gooze55

Quote from: scholar on November 08, 2017, 03:44:57 pm
be good game be close an far ables fair coach better weight an condition coach THAY HAVE NO DISCLIPING AN TO MANY BAD ATTITUDES AN TO MANY FAVORITES GET AWAY WITH TO MUCH AN HOW I KNOW IM FROM HPT BORN AN RAISED NEED TO DO SOME HOUSE CLEANING THAT MY OPINION IF IT OFFENDS SOME PPL OWELL TRUTH HURTS AN GET OVER IT
bro if u clean house u want have a team at all..... bye u saying that you don't have a kid on the team

gooze55

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 08, 2017, 03:55:31 pm
Did goose change his name ?    hey coach u should chang your name to (never was a athlete n school) or( bench boy) because it fit u....... u chose I will wait

gooze55

southark99 well we look u up n the yearbook u was not a factor n sports lol u was always between the side line and the water cooler lol... why do these none playing guy get on here n speak about football n never played whyyyyyyyyyyyy

scholar

for your info I did play went to sau magnolia after graduated an played an hacked away partying

gooze55

Quote from: scholar on November 08, 2017, 04:44:36 pm
for your info I did play went to sau magnolia after graduated an played an hacked away partying
we taking about high school coach..... what u walk on rite

scholar

there some good kids he just don't give any of them a chance to prove themselves

scholar

gooze55

Quote from: scholar on November 08, 2017, 04:50:31 pm
no sir scholarship
scholarship for your brain not your game..... but r a smart guy don't get me wrong very smart

scholar

I like ables my opinion be a good coach one day idk when that one will be

gooze55

Quote from: scholar on November 08, 2017, 04:53:43 pm
I like ables my opinion be a good coach one day idk when that one will be
maybe

hornets23byers

So what's yalls score prediction I wanna hear some

dawgpound

couch-coach06

I'll take the green hornets by 6 in a low scoreing affair. .. 20-14 but what do I know according too gooze I suck..

gooze55

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 08, 2017, 06:43:59 pm
I'll take the green hornets by 6 in a low scoreing affair. .. 20-14 but what do I know according too gooze I suck..
never said that sir...... ill  never talk to grown people like that.....  that's  disrespectful but i can state my opinion

dawg_days

sickwillie

Dogs by however many. Hampton will roll. You guys are bitter or ignorent one. Don't quote me because I don't want to hear it. Hampton rolls.

hornets23byers

We are ignorant well said... and who are you??

scholar

probably be like another bearden game maybe close Hampton by 7 depending on what young men show up an how bad thay want it

scholar

got one for hampton people just a spark of interest TOP TEN BEST QB AN RB that's played in hpt in your opinion

sheepdawg92

I feel like we have good staff we rank in the top 5 for the last two years. We are winning so  they doing something right so why blast the man for winning. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas