• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon at Foreman round one

Started by MomaLion, November 02, 2017, 11:42:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who gets the win?

Clarendon
15 (20.5%)
Foreman
58 (79.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

couch-coach06

Quote from: GatorBall on November 12, 2017, 12:04:45 pm
WOW, I can't even understand most of what your saying!!!

Most ? I didn't understand any of it

big E

He has been doing this all year now y'all know how I feel. When you read his stuff it's like you survived a gun shot wound to the head.

couch-coach06

Glad we could send him too the house for ya Big E

da greatest bigbaby

Clarendon , foreman  thread once again
lol

GatorBall

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on November 12, 2017, 05:11:29 pm
Clarendon , foreman  thread once again
lol

Still....makes no sense!! Did anyone ever teach you how to talk in complete sentences or did you ever get that far in school?

da greatest bigbaby

OK well you guys understand this then 52-0 means 100-25 in hoops an were rank'd in the top 5 in the state wow go lions whip em  an their is noo need for you guys to be soo bitter toward us  gatorbait  Mr scrapper pick an big  e ECT  its like this every year bout this time an big e mt pine is rank'd up their by us in hoops  lol   an you guys are jus playing 1 week longer then us in football soo learn how to dribble a baskeball lions  by 40 lol 

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: GatorBall on November 12, 2017, 09:25:55 pm
Still....makes no sense!! Did anyone ever teach you how to talk in complete sentences or did you ever get that far in school?

He's saying Clarendon will blow you out in basketball..

big E

Yep with a long drawn out poorly worded statement.

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on November 12, 2017, 11:48:20 pm
OK well you guys understand this then 52-0 means 100-25 in hoops an were rank'd in the top 5 in the state wow go lions whip em  an their is noo need for you guys to be soo bitter toward us  gatorbait  Mr scrapper pick an big  e ECT  its like this every year bout this time an big e mt pine is rank'd up their by us in hoops  lol   an you guys are jus playing 1 week longer then us in football soo learn how to dribble a baskeball lions  by 40 lol
You keep bringing up basketball and to this day Clarendon has won zero titles that I remember. All anybody remembers them doing is losing by the largest margin in title game history and then choking the next year. Who gives a squat of Clarendon is ranked in basketball. This is the darn football portion of the site you idiot.

If you want to talk basketball go to the darn basketball board. And every time you run your hoser Clarendon seems to lose in the playoffs in basketball anyway.

I didn't even have to read your entire statement either. It's basketball Hanna danna fo fanna yabba dabba do 1000 points. EVERY SINGLE POST

You got smoked, accept it and move along. Talk trash if you happen to meet foreman on the court. Jeeesh

bear for life

Foreman must really made him mad Friday night he talking out the side of his neck lol

da greatest bigbaby

Well mr bduby which team are you for  I'm not trying 2 offend you guys on our thread I'm assuming your look'n here  for some great action cause you guys have nothing going noo rank noo nutt'n never have you pick big e coach 60 Mr scrapper Mr hornet soo hop on this hoops lol an Mr bduby we were all soph an jr's that year @ the summit an coach Hudson had us play'n zone on bird them an they must have brought their refs everything was a block'n foul us an I think it was like 60-45 we whip'd last year state runners up worse than that once again not sure what you guys are talking bout  we do 70 or better now catch us an play our game   lol  an you always bring up when we loss that 1 game that year  to cedar ridge did yaw for get we whip'd 6a state champion pine bluff  whip'd 5a state champion little rock McClellan an 4a state champion  pine bluff dollarway all in the same weekend wow  lol an how we have won 2 regionals in the last 4 years   were good an were  gonna go Jordan on you guys this year in hoops also  alley oops lol you guys aren't very good in football other than Earle hazen rison an MT Ida soo idk what you guys  are even talking for really nothing then nothing now either sport lol an the 4.2 guy from foreman ran a 11.2 in the state 100 m that's barely 4.5 an that's not pulled muscle stuff coach 60  that's all out for yaw lol   Cedric  Houston ran a 4.4 10.9 an bracy ran 4.4 10.89 I think ced is still the 5th all time leading rush'r @ Tennessee an tank has a Superbowl ring  now all you guys together don't have anything big e bdub ect lol I never heard of foreman til this year they can't even make the playoffs in that conference an it's  mostly basketball MT pine CMS poyen ECT

hornetfan8

Quote from: bear for life on November 13, 2017, 07:12:33 am
Foreman must really made him mad Friday night he talking out the side of his neck lol
That's all he's done. All season.

BigLion10

He's from EPC Bigbaby they got plenty of hoops titles

couch-coach06

when the time comes we will discus it big baby but we can play a lil round ball down here as well ..

da greatest bigbaby

Well you guys the lions got 3rd in total views this week an were a 4th seed over 4k views  mccrory 6k and hazen 5k an coach 60 you guys conference didn't even get 4k anything lol with no.1 MT Ida  sad an Palestine-wheatley an MT pine 3 seeds just got 1500 views lol  soo enough said  we're gonna go into the gym today an get ready 2 whip Kipp/Helena Friday blowout they have beaten us like 1  time outta 15 lol an as far as bdub an epc  they will have to whip mark tree 1st before he can speak to us bout anything you guys are just @ average without monk now  lol shouldve whip mark tree  them by 30 in the regionals they seem to be somewhat out of control most of the time with the lady coach we had to save some for Earle in the regionals finals  lol

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on November 13, 2017, 07:59:33 am
Well mr bduby which team are you for  I'm not trying 2 offend you guys on our thread I'm assuming your look'n here  for some great action cause you guys have nothing going noo rank noo nutt'n never have you pick big e coach 60 Mr scrapper Mr hornet soo hop on this hoops lol an Mr bduby we were all soph an jr's that year @ the summit an coach Hudson had us play'n zone on bird them an they must have brought their refs everything was a block'n foul us an I think it was like 60-45 we whip'd last year state runners up worse than that once again not sure what you guys are talking bout  we do 70 or better now catch us an play our game   lol  an you always bring up when we loss that 1 game that year  to cedar ridge did yaw for get we whip'd 6a state champion pine bluff  whip'd 5a state champion little rock McClellan an 4a state champion  pine bluff dollarway all in the same weekend wow  lol an how we have won 2 regionals in the last 4 years   were good an were  gonna go Jordan on you guys this year in hoops also  alley oops lol you guys aren't very good in football other than Earle hazen rison an MT Ida soo idk what you guys  are even talking for really nothing then nothing now either sport lol an the 4.2 guy from foreman ran a 11.2 in the state 100 m that's barely 4.5 an that's not pulled muscle stuff coach 60  that's all out for yaw lol   Cedric  Houston ran a 4.4 10.9 an bracy ran 4.4 10.89 I think ced is still the 5th all time leading rush'r @ Tennessee an tank has a Superbowl ring  now all you guys together don't have anything big e bdub ect lol I never heard of foreman til this year they can't even make the playoffs in that conference an it's  mostly basketball MT pine CMS poyen ECT
A bunch of jibberish to say absolutely nothing.

Clarendon will win exactly this many state titles this year -->

And this is how many they have that folks on this board remember-->

This is how many mercy rules they had in state finals that folks remember.  1

And then the biggest choke job in the history of high school hoops to follow that up. Ooop on that for a few.

You can't even bring up Clarendons past successes without making it look stupid. One thing to talk crap like that. But if you are gonna talk about one of the best running backs to come through the state at least have the decency to give him his props properly.

Yabba dabba foo doo and spit chunk wally wop 1000-1 and 82-20 lol skip a long Cassidy hop. <-- hopefully he understands this

bdubyab60

We don't have nothing in Lepanto.

Jordan Madden- at least one national title at Baylor
Marcus Monk- Still top 3 in TD receptions at Arkansas. Played pro ball over seas and won several titles over there. I know it ain't the NBA but still successful career.
Malik Monk- NBA lottery pick and who knows where his career will go.
KY madden- playing pro ball over seas and having a pretty solid year as well.

Skiddly boo dunka roo stink bottom lol 5@$ wish wash

brown2010

couch-coach06

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 13, 2017, 11:37:23 am
A bunch of jibberish to say absolutely nothing.

Clarendon will win exactly this many state titles this year -->

And this is how many they have that folks on this board remember-->

This is how many mercy rules they had in state finals that folks remember.  1

And then the biggest choke job in the history of high school hoops to follow that up. Ooop on that for a few.

You can't even bring up Clarendons past successes without making it look stupid. One thing to talk crap like that. But if you are gonna talk about one of the best running backs to come through the state at least have the decency to give him his props properly.

Yabba dabba foo doo and spit chunk wally wop 1000-1 and 82-20 lol skip a long Cassidy hop. <-- hopefully he understands this

That foreman running back ran it up y'all's rear end all night.. heck he was faster than Delta speed I guess

da greatest bigbaby

November 13, 2017, 12:49:10 pm #170 Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 02:47:12 pm by da greatest bigbaby
What in the world bdub your worse than big e Palestine-wheatley an Donnie jamon  lol 1st of all the older epc guys jerome Madden an Chuck monk got recruited to the Hoggs an were dismissed the next season transfer'd to ark state neither 1 start'd  their or play'd  much were bench'd lol   now their nephews Malik didn't even win the state @ 7a Bentonville got some hops that's bout it  an Marcus top 3 in receptions  he couldn't catch a cold lol caught like  1 pass a game  for the Hoggs an score'd 1 point for the Hoggs basketball team lol your on jibberis Marcus prolly should've play'd tight end he was built like 1 lol  an once again nothing then or now   lol an eubanks  Lucas jj meadow ect an then some tight ends are top Hoggs receivers not monk  absolutely nothing in football we got Superbowl rings an 2004 Tennessee vols leading rush'r sec player of year  jets rookie of the year  football camps ECT monk bought Bentonville some nikes nothing epc lol soo I'm still not sure what you guys are jaw'n about lions by 40 hoops an epc isn't even rank'd lol

couch-coach06

i obviously quoted wrong person on my last post sorry

Old Scrapper

This like the gift that doesn't quit giving!

BigLion10

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on November 13, 2017, 12:49:10 pm
What in the world bdub your worse than big e Palestine-wheatley an Donnie jamon  lol 1st of all the older epc guys jerome Madden an Chuck monk got recruited to the Hoggs an were dismissed the next season transfer'd to ark state neither 1 start'd  their or play'd  much were bench'd lol   now their nephews Malik didn't even win the state @ 7a Bentonville got some hops that's bout it  an Marcus top 3 in receptions  he couldn't catch a cold lol caught like  1 pass a game  for the Hoggs an score'd 1 point for the Hoggs basketball team lol your on jibberis Marcus prolly should've play'd tight end he was built like 1 lol  an once again nothing then or now   lol an eubanks  Lucas jj meadow ect an then some tight ends are top Hoggs receivers not monk  absolutely nothing in football we got Superbowl rings an 2004 Tennessee vols leading rush'r sec player of year  jets rookie of the year  football camps ECT monk bought Bentonville some nikes nothing epc lol soo I'm still not sure what you guy are jaw'n about lions by 40 hoops an epc isn't even rank'd lol
Once again you are ill informed. EPC got shoes before Bentonville, and he is still giving to the community.Chuck played one season on the hill then transferred. Neither got dismissed that I know of.

So once again after I cypher what little bit I can put of the crap you say. I don't care if you're ranked in basketball it's not like you are going to do anything with it except choke as usual.

You are an ill informed idiot and now a proven LIAR straight up.

It hit you with facts and you lie. You are a piece of crap bottom line.

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on November 13, 2017, 12:49:10 pm
What in the world bdub your worse than big e Palestine-wheatley an Donnie jamon  lol 1st of all the older epc guys jerome Madden an Chuck monk got recruited to the Hoggs an were dismissed the next season transfer'd to ark state neither 1 start'd  their or play'd  much were bench'd lol   now their nephews Malik didn't even win the state @ 7a Bentonville got some hops that's bout it  an Marcus top 3 in receptions  he couldn't catch a cold lol caught like  1 pass a game  for the Hoggs an score'd 1 point for the Hoggs basketball team lol your on jibberis Marcus prolly should've play'd tight end he was built like 1 lol  an once again nothing then or now   lol an eubanks  Lucas jj meadow ect an then some tight ends are top Hoggs receivers not monk  absolutely nothing in football we got Superbowl rings an 2004 Tennessee vols leading rush'r sec player of year  jets rookie of the year  football camps ECT monk bought Bentonville some nikes nothing epc lol soo I'm still not sure what you guy are jaw'n about lions by 40 hoops an epc isn't even rank'd lol
See the real thing is you bring up this basketball all the time. But when you get proven wrong you bring up other things. I'm glad that all those folks went on to have success. Wish all of them could that had the opportunity. However some folks don't take advantage of their situations.

However your biggest talking point Clarendon basketball. Your fall cal your go to after every smashing defeat in football has done nothing. Absolutely nothing compared to EPC and especially Earle. EPC has owned Clarendon in the tourneys anytime they have played.

I don't care where Clarendon or EPC is ranked.

The fact is your Lions have done zero except win some games. Again no titles to show. Won't do it again this year either.

big E

I like how I get put in most all of his posts.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: big E on November 13, 2017, 02:37:35 pm
I like how I get put in most all of his posts.
It must be a man crush big E

da greatest bigbaby

November 13, 2017, 03:42:46 pm #178 Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 03:59:00 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Mr scrapper i said bdub cause Palestine-wheatley has done nothing big e will just say back in 2004 we won or 1st an only conference football championship again  I got you guys some help   lol an once again bdub without monk big o east poinsett county  been getting drum'd football an basketball yaw whip mark tree an Sloan  then holler that's where we are @ now we're salty  lol an none of those guys you name'd are better then the Clarendon greats o an KY Madden wasn't even the best player on the hoggs team an that team wasn't very good I think they won a couple of games in the tourney but nothing spectacular lol an why would I lie you guys are done also lol  were in the gym now working on some new dunks lol an will meet Mark tree an Earle in the regional we got all our guys back loss a couple of Sr's  1 had a broken leg  an the other 1 wasnt as quick as the other guys on the team just a lil taller it's really gonna get ugly   soo were good salty lol

big E

Correction won 1 in 03 and 1 in 04.

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on November 13, 2017, 03:42:46 pm
Mr scrapper i said bdub cause Palestine-wheatley has done nothing big e will just say back in 2004 we won or 1st an only conference football championship again  I got you guys some help   lol an once again bdub without monk big o east poinsett county  been getting drum'd football an basketball yaw whip mark tree an Sloan  then holler that's where we are @ now we're salty  lol an none of those guys you name'd are better then the Clarendon greats o an KY Madden wasn't even the best player on the hoggs team an that team wasn't very good I think they won a couple of games in the tourney but nothing spectacular lol an why would I lie you guys are done also lol  were in the gym now working on some new dunks lol an will meet Mark tree an Earle in the regional we got all our guys back loss a couple of Sr's  1 had a broken leg  an the other 1 wasnt as quick as the other guys on the team just a lil taller it's really gonna get ugly   soo were good salty lol
Listen you don't win state titles without good players. We were in the state title game a couple years ago. I don't care if they were better than your Clarendon greats. It has nothing to do with the conversation of your great Clarendon basketball.

You keep talking all this crap. You are salted like pork so all you are gonna do is get cooked.

Once again you have no idea what you are talking about. If you based this trash on a little facts it would be different. But it's just stupid trolling is all it is.

You guys couldn't even win a state title with all your greats. Couldn't even beat EPC with all your greats.

Again Clarendon accomplishments. Met EPC like 3 years out of 4 or something like that. Sent to the HOUSE, even without monk or madden one year.
Got run out of the gym by cedar ridge in the largest and most lopsided state finals ever.
Followed that up with the biggest choke in the history of 2a basketball.

Then you come in running your mouth and they lose and lose and lose and lose.

Ha ha that's right we have owned Clarendon in basketball. We graduated everyone and probably would still run y'all off the court. That is once we are done with football cause we are still playing at least.

Those are the facts. You can go back and check those if you want and your more than welcome to come to Lepanto and see what a state title looks like.

bdubyab60

Quote from: big E on November 13, 2017, 04:47:41 pm
Correction won 1 in 03 and 1 in 04.
If you had one that was imaginary it would still be more solid than the one Clarendon has. Which is none in the modern era before the net moved to a net from wicker baskets.

Eslim03

Big Baby go to the basketball section and start a thread. This was a football game and the score was 52-0 nothing more here to talk about. Go gators.

da greatest bigbaby

Bdub your still on the opposite side of the gym dude  lol go back an read my post we won the 6a state championship over pine bluff  5a state championship over little rock McClellan the  4a state championship over pine bluff dollarway in the same week in the pine bluff tourney didn't beat the 3a team later  in hot springs that year ceder ridge gees did whip 2a junction city tho  you guys bdub went 3 outta 4 that's  2a only plzz  catch up  lol  an monk didn't win anything @ 7a Bentonville yaw step up an it snowed real bad the week of the  state tourney in pangburn not making up excuses wouldn't wanna wait around  to play mineral springs lol  but should've work'd the 2nd team in were salty 30-1 lol

purplehajj

But does Clarendon have a ring?? Didn't think so go to the 2a basketball thread man! So maybe the guys that ain't still playing can read your word puzzle! Because trying to figure out what you say is harder than reading a Chinese crossword puzzle!

bdubyab60

Largest margin of defeat in 2A history. Mercy ruled in the first half. Lol

Biggest choke job in 2A history.

You ain't even in the gym or the parking lot lol

You didn't win anything you win regular season games. Folded like a wet bag in the playoffs. Like I said imaginary.

We have hard proof. Not soft trash sitting our gym.

You haven't beat EPC. I was at all 3 games and you lost.

I don't care about Monk at Bentonville. Bentonville was nothing without him, before or after. He's on to the pros, goal accomplished.

bdubyab60

Quote from: purplehajj on November 13, 2017, 07:01:36 pm
But does Clarendon have a ring?? Didn't think so go to the 2a basketball thread man! So maybe the guys that ain't still playing can read your word puzzle! Because trying to figure out what you say is harder than reading a Chinese crossword puzzle!
No they don't. What do we all remember about Clarendon. Good team got smoked in the finals. Good team got folded up in the playoffs the next.

Dudes in an alternate reality where moral victories count. An alley ooop equals 10 points to this guy.

da greatest bigbaby

November 13, 2017, 11:07:59 pm #187 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 06:27:48 am by da greatest bigbaby
Alright thatz better bdub it's just basketball be a good sport you an big e an take it like a man lions by 40 lol an cedar ridge is Newport, Batesville an Newark 3a status move'd up that next year not making up excuses but we were gas'd lol maybe this year or next year state champs an you guys gonna remember we  whip'd all state champs except 3a an 7a lol whip'd  6a pine bluff 5a LR McClellan 5a pine bluff dollarway an whip'd 4a Riverview /searcy an 4a Stuttgart  an 2a junction city an to the other guy no one has started a basketball thread yet I'm sure their waiting til our 1st game  dunks alley oops ect all that good stuff an to the Gator guy I know yaw won 52-0 but have you guys been whip'd 75-30 three times a year for the last 10 year an get dunk'd on bout 4 or 5 times an I noo for the next 10 years also  ok don't Bragg to much lol an you know it's coming no prediction need'd

bdubyab60

Clarendon is like Tincup when he blew the US Open. Shooting a 12 all except they never finish with the hole in one lol

Not everyone remembers the title winner. But everyone remembers a 50 point loss in the finals lol. That's 50 with no oops just dropping treys dimes and bounding

Everyone remembers undefeated choking on their popcorn in what the first round to a football school the next year.

No one remembers who you beat. You the only one and you had to look it up.

Doesn't matter the real hardware is in someone else's gym not Clarendon

big E

And I made it into his post again.

BigLion10

big E

da greatest bigbaby

An Des arc whip'd you guys this year in football bdub lol  2a-6  we whip'd em by 3 td's

MomaLion

Can we please let this thread die lol

bdubyab60

November 15, 2017, 06:10:45 am #194 Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 06:26:58 am by bdubyab60
Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on November 14, 2017, 07:35:14 pm
An Des arc whip'd you guys this year in football bdub lol  2a-6  we whip'd em by 3 td's
What does that have to do with Clarendon basketball. Getting destroyed. Now you wanna talk football. Congrats on your victory.

Just remember though. Another teams victory is not yours. You want to read in to that Clarendon could beat EPC fine.

But we own Clarendon in basketball. And that happened on the court

bdubyab60

Quote from: MomaLion on November 15, 2017, 01:31:43 am
As soon as da walla babla sing long 55-0 make up imaginary crap let's it. Lol

i realize he trolling mostly. The only I respond to him is he always defends a loss in football with we will beat you in basketball. This is the football forum. Then tries to claim imaginary titles Clarendon and then lies about known facts.

Trash talking fine. Don't be a liar about it

bdubyab60

Quote from: MomaLion on November 15, 2017, 01:31:43 am
Ive said my peace now. I'll move on to other board out of respect for you momalion.

da greatest bigbaby

Well this is a football thread bdub an des arc was a 5th seed in our tough 2a-6 conference they drum'd you guys by 20 pts lol  an as far as hoops goes we dunk'd all over football less Augusta lastnite only 1 day of practice 69-42 lol soo moma I'm not sure what them guys jaw'n about the scoreboard show's their not any good in either sport their done   lol an once we get @ least 3 days of practice big e yaw be looking for the big drum'n 100-30 lol that was mostly 2nd team lastnite  lol

MomaLion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 15, 2017, 06:29:11 am
Ive said my peace now. I'll move on to other board out of respect for you momalion.
Bless you  :) and good luck Friday.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas