• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon at Foreman round one

Started by MomaLion, November 02, 2017, 11:42:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who gets the win?

Clarendon
15 (20.5%)
Foreman
58 (79.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Redzone

Quote from: bear for life on November 08, 2017, 08:54:01 am
he does not run and 4.2 we watched him at track meet he around 4.5 tho
4.29 at the razorbacks camp. Look it up

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Legitimate contender on November 08, 2017, 08:46:05 am
Old scraper, Thats a good way to get back at me for sure,My stance is football related and that's it,I'm just offering my opinion is all.Good luck to you're hornets sir.
Yes Sir I know, just taking a little stab at you. it's all in fun.

GatorBall

Quote from: MomaLion on November 08, 2017, 05:15:29 am
These guys are reminding me of Hampton posters last year. A little success and they are king of the world lol. But at least Hampton had Monta.

I hope you understand that some of us Foreman posters are just joking around with you guys! Yes, we are very confident in our team, as I'm sure you guys are as well. I know all of these guys that are posting and I can promise you they are just joking around.

You are right we don't have Monta but he was also a Senior last year and #5 is just a Junior who has improved every year since I have seen him play when he was in grade school. Trust me when I say this, "He is special!" Hampton was very good last year but they were pretty much a one horse show. Foreman has several that are very good and one that is very special!!

I haven't seen Claredon play so I can't really say definitively who I think has the best chance to win but I think Foreman should at least have the edge based on how many points they have allowed this year vs how much they have scored. With the exception of Mt Ida nobody has scored more than 14 points on their starting defense. Yes, there were some teams in there that were not very good but the same can be said for Claredon. Stuck in between did a really good breakdown of that...

MomaLion

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 08, 2017, 06:50:31 am
Get well soon. God bless.
Thank you...i will have to miss this game I'm afraid

MomaLion

Quote from: Legitimate contender on November 08, 2017, 11:45:42 am
Momalion, Hate to hear this about you're old man,Prayers for a speedy recovery.
Thank you

HOGS1976

Unbiased opinion if ya can't contain Batey there will be several teams that are in for some trouble against the Gators!

jsw6f0

Batey is special foreman by 21. Prayers for daddylion.

hornets23byers

Actually with my hand held clock he ran 3.9 the laser is more accurate so that's what I was going by lol ... why lie when it was posted at razorback camp heck I didn't even. Relive it until
I saw him play .. very fast in pads you will see . I beleive he skinned to
Cobi Hamilton that played for hogs but idk just going by what I hear and cobi was fast too.

big E

Momma hope your dad gets well soon hard when the parents get old on us .

mr.gametime

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 08, 2017, 01:06:54 pm
Actually with my hand held clock he ran 3.9 the laser is more accurate so that's what I was going by lol ... why lie when it was posted at razorback camp heck I didn't even. Relive it until
I saw him play .. very fast in pads you will see . I beleive he skinned to
Cobi Hamilton that played for hogs but idk just going by what I hear and cobi was fast too.

How big is he height and weight??

couch-coach06

mr.gametime

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 08, 2017, 05:03:30 pm
5' 9" 190

With that 40 time and the success he is having on the field ...if he was a few inches taller he would probably have D1 schools all over him....i hope he plans on going to the underarmor or nike camps this summer.

hornets23byers

Sorry for spelling I was on cell phone and driving

hornets23byers

He's very good as a 11 grader very raw and athletics .he could very well be a top talent at corner..

MomaLion

couch-coach06

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 08, 2017, 05:14:53 pm
With that 40 time and the success he is having on the field ...if he was a few inches taller he would probably have D1 schools all over him....i hope he plans on going to the underarmor or nike camps this summer.

Has been receiving a ton of mail from la tech .. has received game invites too tech , Tulane and Iowa State

stuck in between

The kid will bring it on defense too. Very physical.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on November 08, 2017, 02:04:34 pm
Momma hope your dad gets well soon hard when the parents get old on us .
Thank you and good luck Friday.

HOGS1976

Gators chomp chomp chomp!!! tough draw for anyone gators can roll

Lions84

da greatest bigbaby

Go lions whip the gators  it's time to remove their Cinderella slipper lol 

Old Scrapper

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on November 10, 2017, 06:23:22 am
Go lions whip the gators  it's time to remove their Cinderella slipper lol
LOL, they gonna get you for this!

couch-coach06

Have a safe journey down lions fans ....

Redzone

Lions84

whoknows

Lions84

whoknows

Hopefully they can use that delta speed to make it home faster... :) ;)

Old Scrapper

hornetfan8

Maybe Clarendon will realize they have the athletes to play football and compete (obviously not tonight 😂) but be able to build into a decent program. At least a usual playoff team.

Eslim03

I hope you guys made it safely but I told you guys what the gators have. If I tell you probably need to get the umbrella.

Eslim03

da greatest bigbaby

November 11, 2017, 07:01:59 am #132 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 09:22:19 am by da greatest bigbaby
O well I'm 100% sure now its about hoops  lol did they even get off the bus lol I hate it for foreman tho maybe next time you guys lol an yeah they have the athletes in clarendon hornetfan I guess their gonna use it in hoops tho an to the whoknows guy their back in the Delta getting ready for hoops were rank'd like no.5 in the state  hopefully we will see you guys in the regionals if you guys can ever make it lol 

Sonofasonofasailor

52-0?  Guess you spell that Clarenon 'cause they obviously have no D.

Lions84

That 2 hour ride took the juice out of their legs!

hornets23byers

Wow now since your done with football now your a basketball power house lol well they do have a basketball forum go get in it . Your done here .

couch-coach06

Y'all do have some speed ...number 8 could go ... And I'm not sure a long trip accounts for that kind of wooping

Old Scrapper

Big baby doesn't believe in the basketball forum, Trust me!

MomaLion

MomaLion

Congrats to Foreman and good luck the rest of the way. A little humility would serve a few of you well however. And yes,  we are typically a basketball school.

couch-coach06

Quote from: MomaLion on November 11, 2017, 08:29:58 am
Congrats to Foreman and good luck the rest of the way. A little humility would serve a few of you well however. And yes,  we are typically a basketball school.

Momma we have been humbled many times over. .. and none of the foreman posters had much too say this week.   I think your fellow breathern from the 6 talked more trash than we did this ... I for one wasn't sure what would happen because I was unfamiliar with your team .. good luck with your round ball season

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 11, 2017, 08:42:02 am
Momma we have been humbled many times over. .. and none of the foreman posters had much too say this week.   I think your fellow breathern from the 6 talked more trash than we did this ... I for one wasn't sure what would happen because I was unfamiliar with your team .. good luck with your round ball season

The 6 boosters will probably be scarce after that 1st round showing.  Went 2-3 with DA and Cloudy getting shellacked by a combined 97-0.  Sounds like PW found a lucky horseshoe or it would have been 1-4.  Hazen has a chance to go deep but overall, the conference was pretty weak this year. 

Old Scrapper

Hey I talked Clarendon up but it wasn't trash talk. I did giggle at Big baby's glass slipper comment!

big E

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on November 11, 2017, 10:20:39 am
The 6 boosters will probably be scarce after that 1st round showing.  Went 2-3 with DA and Cloudy getting shellacked by a combined 97-0.  Sounds like PW found a lucky horseshoe or it would have been 1-4.  Hazen has a chance to go deep but overall, the conference was pretty weak this year. 
Nah We just woke up .

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: big E on November 11, 2017, 10:23:01 am
Nah We just woke up .

And found two safeties in your Christmas stocking. :)

Old Scrapper

Two safeties to end a game, Wild and crazy ending!

Lions84

Better year  than I expected after 4 games!

big E

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on November 11, 2017, 10:25:25 am
And found two safeties in your Christmas stocking. :)
Like my old buddy Terry Farmer used to say whatever it takes. It's survive and advance.

da greatest bigbaby

November 12, 2017, 11:17:13 am #148 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 11:30:56 am by da greatest bigbaby
An noo the 2a-6 is not weak Mr son o sailor just had alot of injuries this year an besides you guys are still gonna vote 4 of  our teams in the top 10 again next year hazen mccrory Des arc Carlisle I'm sure their gonna pound you guys again again  lol an 3 top 10 teams in basketball Clarendon by 40 for sure state play again Brinkley an Augusta  o an Palestine-wheatley advances over mt pine theirs that lol were not very good on the road next year were gonna get the 3 seed an play @ home 1st round an that's prolly coach Meeks them 52-0 I don't think the guys would just lay a egg anytime you have that much inconsistent play all season it's prolly the coaches we just can't whip Marianna brinkley Augusta hazen Carlisle marvell an Des arc an for get about Palestine-wheatley an the other teams on the schedule

GatorBall

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on November 12, 2017, 11:17:13 am
An noo the 2a-6 is not weak Mr son o sailor just had alot of injuries this year an besides you guys are still gonna vote 4 of  our teams in the top 10 again next year hazen mccrory Des arc Carlisle I'm sure their gonna pound you guys again again  lol an 3 top 10 teams in basketball Clarendon by 40 for sure state play again Brinkley an Augusta  o an Palestine-wheatley advances over mt pine theirs that lol were not very good on the road next year were gonna get the 3 seed an play @ home 1st round an that's prolly coach Meeks them 52-0 I don't think the guys would just lay a egg anytime you have that much inconsistent play all season it's prolly the coaches we just can't whip Marianna brinkley Augusta hazen Carlisle marvell an Des arc an for get about Palestine-wheatley an the other teams on the schedule

WOW, I can't even understand most of what your saying!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas