• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In case you're interested...

Started by Proud Buckaroo, October 05, 2017, 08:41:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

October 05, 2017, 08:41:59 pm Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 08:44:03 pm by Proud Buckaroo
If you didn't know. I am a part of 42 sports and we came up with the idea to discuss midseason a few teams in 2A-4A. It was the first time, so bare with us. I did make one mistake. I had forgotten that Arkadelphia had already been beaten by a conference foe. Other than that. For the first time attempt, I think it went pretty well. I hope you all enjoy. 

FYI: Completely unbiased. So, hopefully no one gets too upset.

Proud Buckaroo

If you don't already. Feel free to follow the page/like it on Facebook.

Click here: www.facebook.com/mtindian42

Proud Buckaroo

I hope you all enjoy!!!

We will do this again after Week 8 and again Week 10.

Garo

Proud Buckaroo

Plenty of people are interested. If you didn't see. We are at almost 2000 likes/follows.

cuckoobird

Garo is right, no one is interested

Sigmund Sauer

I tried to watch errrrr listen, but just couldn't. Cell phone up to a microphone, audio volume in and out. Like it was filmed in parent's basement type feel. Just couldn't handle it. Get a couple of your buddies, sit there and talk it over on film, might be worth watching.

cuckoobird

PB does still live in his parents basement

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 08, 2017, 01:11:42 pm
PB does still live in his parents basement

Nope. I own my house. Work for a living. Three kids and a wife. I didn't record it. It was done by another member who called me over the phone to record the video with his laptop. Nice try though.

Next week it will be done differently. It will be done in a different setting and there will actually be video this time.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on October 08, 2017, 10:32:10 am
I tried to watch errrrr listen, but just couldn't. Cell phone up to a microphone, audio volume in and out. Like it was filmed in parent's basement type feel. Just couldn't handle it. Get a couple of your buddies, sit there and talk it over on film, might be worth watching.

It's difficult to get everyone together at once because two of us live in south Arkansas. Two live in NEA and another lives in North Arkansas. 

Wonderdog

It's nice to see some people want to help the kids, kids that they probably don't know, at the expense of their own time. I have done similar things in a week to week approach to pick the best local games to attend, not specific kids or their stats. That alone can end up being a couple hours time throughout the week. Way to go gentlemen! It will improve the longer you do it im sure, and remember that you can't please everybody.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas