• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nettleton vs Blytheville

Started by A D M, September 23, 2017, 01:51:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

A D M

I haven't heard much about Blytheville this year. What are everyone's thoughts on this game?

MDXPHD

redsport27

PA Dad

Quote from: MDXPHD on September 23, 2017, 02:03:23 pm
Nettleton by 3 tds

I think that's probably right although Blytheville played Wynne better than I expected.

walkingguy72396

Blytheville 32 Nettleton 28 stir stir

Deltaswarm3

The Chicks will give the Raiders a better game than you think.
If Blytheville can protect the ball and quit fumbling, they will give Nettleton all they want trust me, Nettleton beat the Pioneers Friday night but you have to know Batesville is no where close to what they normally are, so you can't really beat your chest about beating them this year, although I still think they will get better as the season goes on.

wynnefootballfan

Wish I would be able to see this one. I know the Raiders are rollin but I dont know. It will be the Chicks first home game of the year and on the new turf. Plus I hear that there is a rivalry building as well. After what I saw from them Friday night I think this one could really go either way.

Rick Swines

MDXPHD

Bigboy36

Will the turf be ready for Blytheville I heard they still have stuff to get done and might not be ready

elvis26

;D I believe nett will win by 2 touchdowns.

Jacketalum07

wynnefootballfan

I really don't know what the score will be Friday night (obviously) but I feel pretty confident that the Raiders will see the toughest D they have seen yet this year. I like the Chicks in this one. First home game of the year, new turf, all of the excitement that goes with that.

chaingang

Quote from: wynnefootballfan on September 27, 2017, 03:07:15 pm
I really don't know what the score will be Friday night (obviously) but I feel pretty confident that the Raiders will see the toughest D they have seen yet this year. I like the Chicks in this one. First home game of the year, new turf, all of the excitement that goes with that.
. I will 2nd all the above and if you look at their schedule.....they could easily win out.....all their tuff games will be at home. I'm not saying they will do it, but the team I saw Friday night ,if they quit shooting themselves in the foot will come in 2nd in the East.

wynnefootballfan

I didn't mention it before but two of the three losses they have are to very good teams. one of them being a big 6A team that suites up 100 players. I hope they really play up. Not just because of the Wynne connection but the more good teams the better for the conference.

Overdahill

Quote from: A D M on September 23, 2017, 01:51:01 pm
I haven't heard much about Blytheville this year. What are everyone's thoughts on this game?

Will this game be live streamed anywhere? thx in advance

wynnefootballfan

Just heard the Chicks field was finished in the last day or so. Talk about last minute.

Bigboy36

Quote from: wynnefootballfan on September 28, 2017, 01:50:50 pm
Just heard the Chicks field was finished in the last day or so. Talk about last minute.
Thank you!

Jackets3

Toss up for me, Nettleton has been putting up some points but Blytheville has a solid D and good coaching!

A D M

Quote from: Overdahill on September 27, 2017, 06:12:54 pm
Will this game be live streamed anywhere? thx in advance
The game will be on 94.1 The Buzz and also will be streaming live on Facebook Nettleton TV.

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: A D M on September 29, 2017, 06:19:11 am
The game will be on 94.1 The Buzz and also will be streaming live on Facebook Nettleton TV.

Cool. i'll take my Ipad. I hope I get WYFY at the stadium. Be cool to keep up with this one.

Raider2011

I'll have the maxpreps page updated in good detail.

Blazer51

MDXPHD

September 29, 2017, 07:49:54 pm #23 Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 07:54:34 pm by MDXPHD
Quote from: Blazer51 on September 29, 2017, 07:44:09 pm
Anyone have the score?

14-6 Nettleton

MDXPHD

Blytheville just got called for pass interference and defensive holding on a draw play by Nettleton.

Blazer51

Quote from: MDXPHD on September 29, 2017, 07:58:29 pm
Blytheville just got called for pass interference and defensive holding on a draw play by Nettleton.
Same score?

FanInTheStands

Blazer51

Blazer51

MDXPHD

JacketDad

21-14 Nettleton 6:05 left in game

MDXPHD

Really questionable calls by these refs.

MDXPHD

Blytheville has the ball on the one yard line. Less than a minute to play.

MDXPHD

Blytheville fumbled into the end zone and Nettleton recovered.

JacketDad

MDXPHD

It was a good game. Wynne fans are the only ones who thought blytheville would play them close. They were right. Makes the way Wynne handled blytheville a little more impressive.

Rick swines, is Nettleton still the best team by far in the east?

walkingguy72396

JacketDad

Blytheville is, in fact, better than people thought.   Nettleton wins but not how they thought they would

JacketDad

Very proud of Wynne alumni coaches.  You have a very good team.  Glad I decided to attend this game instead of following my Jackets. 

j-mann raider 02

healing the game on raider radio   they were talked about  buses  breaking  down   and making them 40 min late
and they were talking up blyheville  after the game  saying they will make the playoffs     not with 2 conf  l  allready       Blytheville  will lose to batesvillie  and VV     

nettletlon  unless  they have  a very down playoff performance will  be in the final 4  in 5a       

JacketDad

Quote from: j-mann raider 02 on September 29, 2017, 10:08:52 pm
healing the game on raider radio   they were talked about  buses  breaking  down   and making them 40 min late
and they were talking up blyheville  after the game  saying they will make the playoffs     not with 2 conf  l  allready       Blytheville  will lose to batesvillie  and VV     

nettletlon  unless  they have  a very down playoff performance will  be in the final 4  in 5a     
After how they played tonight?  Are you serious???

j-mann raider 02

nettletlon   will  win the next 3 games by 3 td's    pargould  is bad this  year  GCT  is  too thin  to beat nettletion  and  FC  from reading the scores  lookes  4x worse than last year       

vv  it a tossup  but homefield fav  net     

if they are 9-1  they will get a home playoff game    nettletlon  is fast to the ball   big OL  a great  qb   2 good RB   joyer  at wr      they will be hard for any team not named wynne  and pa  to beat   

ISU7

Quote from: JacketDad on September 29, 2017, 09:33:53 pm
Fumble, Nettleton recovers
actually the runner had crossed the plain before the ball came out.

ISU7

Quote from: j-mann raider 02 on September 29, 2017, 10:08:52 pm

lol no way...

wynnefootballfan

Just talked to a buddy that was at the game. He said it was a really good game. The kids played hard on both sides and showed great sportsmanship to each other before during and after the game. He said the Ref's made some head scratching calls against both teams, some were dumb but seemed to be somewhat equal.

3 keys happenings

*Blytheville's fault. Let a punt roll inside the one yard line instead of dropping on it at the 15 or 10 and giving themselves some working room. This led to a fumble and Nettleton TD when trying to run out of the endzone.

*After a 60+ yard Bly TD pass, on the kick return Nettleton fumbled and Bly had a ligit recovery in Nettleton territory. The ball was out, runner was not down and "no whistle". It was back to the Raiders. Blytheville got a stop on the drive but was a momentum zapper for a drive or two.

*Bly on the 1 foot line, bout 35 sec to go. Off tackle dive, half of the runners body goes over the goal line is then pushed back and as he is pulled down the ball comes out Nettleton gets it - game over. He said he saw on no less than 3 other peoples phone video that the runner and the ball visibly crossed.

Had the returner been more aware and downed the ball at the soonest he could they wouldn't have been backed into there own endzone and the fumble TD wouldn't be on the board and your at a tie game at the end, so that's on the Chicks. The other two calls, they were poor. The final endzone run especially was unquestionably wrong.

Also noted: that the Raiders inside linebackers are the real deal. Big fast and get to the ball, good looking athletes.

ISU7

Quote from: wynnefootballfan on September 30, 2017, 11:36:39 am
Just talked to a buddy that was at the game. He said it was a really good game. The kids played hard on both sides and showed great sportsmanship to each other before during and after the game. He said the Ref's made some head scratching calls against both teams, some were dumb but seemed to be somewhat equal.

3 keys happenings

*Blytheville's fault. Let a punt roll inside the one yard line instead of dropping on it at the 15 or 10 and giving themselves some working room. This led to a fumble and Nettleton TD when trying to run out of the endzone.

*After a 60+ yard Bly TD pass, on the kick return Nettleton fumbled and Bly had a ligit recovery in Nettleton territory. The ball was out, runner was not down and "no whistle". It was back to the Raiders. Blytheville got a stop on the drive but was a momentum zapper for a drive or two.

*Bly on the 1 foot line, bout 35 sec to go. Off tackle dive, half of the runners body goes over the goal line is then pushed back and as he is pulled down the ball comes out Nettleton gets it - game over. He said he saw on no less than 3 other peoples phone video that the runner and the ball visibly crossed.

Had the returner been more aware and downed the ball at the soonest he could they wouldn't have been backed into there own endzone and the fumble TD wouldn't be on the board and your at a tie game at the end, so that's on the Chicks. The other two calls, they were poor. The final endzone run especially was unquestionably wrong.

Also noted: that the Raiders inside linebackers are the real deal. Big fast and get to the ball, good looking athletes.
Exactly what i said two post above and i was standing at the goaline.📷👀

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas