• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gurdon Week🏈🏈

Started by WorkOrder, September 22, 2017, 10:14:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WorkOrder

Proud Buckaroo

CoolBreeze

September 22, 2017, 10:20:19 pm #2 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 10:28:22 pm by CoolBreeze
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 22, 2017, 10:16:00 pm
Mercy rule.
Before half. Gurdon lost to Horatio by 3 touchdowns.

HeadBussa08

FoxandHound34

Gurdon may score on the cheerleaders late 4th

CURLEYWOLF24

Going to be a short long night for the Go-Devils!!!!  Looking forward to their concession stand, best in the state!!!! 

Markadomous

Word is they are gonna loosen the reins just a little on Muldrow. Poor Gurdon.

flow51

Gurdon normally plays hard in this game as they have had it marked on their calendar. Just don't know how long they will be able to play hard getting behind so quickly.

ToughGuy91

Postman

Quote from: Markadomous on September 24, 2017, 02:28:33 pm
Word is they are gonna loosen the reins just a little on Muldrow. Poor Gurdon.

I think it makes more of a statement to limit Muldrow's carries like they did against CP and still mercy rule them.  Says hey "we can beat you even without your best player transferring".

CURLEYWOLF24

September 25, 2017, 10:46:30 am #10 Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 05:22:32 am by CURLEYWOLF24
Curley Wolves dominance continues over the Devils!   

KOJACK

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on September 25, 2017, 10:46:30 am
This is also Gurdon's Homecoming Game!  Coach Jackson is trying everything to get his team up for this one.
Wow...I did not know that. That could change my prediction  ;D

CURLEYWOLF24

thedirtye

This is also Gurdon's Homecoming Game!  Coach Jackson is trying everything to get his team up for this one.
You should never invite the best team in the state to be your homecoming game. Not gonna go the way they want it

KOJACK

I keep having dreams of a big #3...not sure what that means exactly but I'll have my prediction on the score soon.

threepeoplematter

Quote from: thedirtye on September 26, 2017, 11:12:19 pm
You should never invite the best team in the state to be your homecoming game. Not gonna go the way they want it

Especially when it seems they already have the best ex player on your team on theirs now.

swarfan

This isn't homecoming week for the Go-Devils....you wouldn't schedule that for your biggest rival.  Homecoming is next week. 

WorkOrder

Undefeated in 7th grade, undefeated in Jr. High.

Going down in the P tonight. All teams are undefeated...This is the night that something has gotta give, someone will have an L on the record after tonight.

GO WOLVES

snoopy22

ToughGuy91

The energy of the game should be electric!!! ;)

snoopy22

Lol, I wasn't talking about the lights, I was talking about the scores!  hehe

ToughGuy91

If Prescott gets rolling early it will be over before it started. The go devils will 0 success on this D.

KOJACK

Quote from: snoopy22 on September 28, 2017, 10:55:56 pm
It went down alright :o
Combined score between the 2 games................Prescott 83 Gurdon 14.
Similar to tonight  :o

Rida4Life

Quote from: KOJACK on September 29, 2017, 11:20:53 am
Combined score between the 2 games................Prescott 83 Gurdon 14.
Similar to tonight  :o

And maybe no Prescott coaches will threaten to choke slam any kids..... that would be good....

WorkOrder

Quote from: Rida4Life on September 29, 2017, 11:22:51 am
And maybe no Prescott coaches will threaten to choke slam any kids..... that would be good....

I can promise you there won't be a kid from Gurdon flipping off Prescott coaches and cussing at them when they are coming on field to check on an injured player. Stay classy HAMPTON

Rida4Life

NEVER confuse me with a Hampton fan.  But word travels.  We know what went down.

KOJACK

September 29, 2017, 11:39:26 am #26 Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 11:41:24 am by KOJACK
Quote from: Rida4Life on September 29, 2017, 11:35:57 am
NEVER confuse me with a Hampton fan.  But word travels.  We know what went down.
Good for ya...If you weren't there you don't know what went down...You can always count on a Junction fan to try and hijack a thread. I know it's boring over in the 6-3A but there is good news. Y'all get to be on top of the 2A again soon.

WorkOrder

I will continue to confuse you with Hampton as long as you make statements like this on a public thread.

Rida4Life

Quote from: KOJACK on September 29, 2017, 11:39:26 am
Good for ya...If you weren't there you don't know what went down...You can always count on a Junction fan to try and hijack a thread. I know it's boring over in the 6-3A but there is good news. Y'all get to be on top of the 2A again soon.

JC????  That's funny..... show's who ya'll are worried about.  And you should be. 

As for the choke slam..... well I think we all know who said it. 

KOJACK

Quote from: Rida4Life on September 29, 2017, 11:54:06 am
JC????  That's funny..... show's who ya'll are worried about.  And you should be. 

As for the choke slam..... well I think we all know who said it.
lol...I hear ya pb

KOJACK

my bad...it took a bit but I see you are a parkers chapel fan...I thought those were like big foot. You hear of them, but they don't really exist lol

Proud Buckaroo

Rida4Life

Quote from: KOJACK on September 29, 2017, 12:00:22 pm
my bad...it took a bit but I see you are a parkers chapel fan...I thought those were like big foot. You hear of them, but they don't really exist lol

Right..... I guess we should just call you BoBo since you found one.

KOJACK

Quote from: Rida4Life on September 29, 2017, 12:17:57 pm
Right..... I guess we should just call you BoBo since you found one.
Or we could just call you lonely

Rida4Life

September 29, 2017, 12:27:38 pm #34 Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 01:21:11 pm by Rida4Life
I won't hurl insults. don't want to get choked slammed.... good luck tonight  ;D

flow51

People never cease to amaze me...

KOJACK

Quote from: Rida4Life on September 29, 2017, 12:27:38 pm
I won't hurl insults. don't want to get choked slammed.... good luck tonight  ;D
thanks and smart move  ;)

Rida4Life

Oh.... not scared.... just disinterested....

AmSycho

Not sure what is going on, and I'm sure that wasn't a threat.....but no one was ever scared before the battle started, but after the first choke slam. LOL  8)

KOJACK

I'm in a choke slammin mood tonight my man  ;D

AmSycho

Get it, brother. Me, too. 7 o'clock homecoming kickoff for us. Go get a go-devil!!

RabidWolf

42-0 Curley Wolves at the half

RabidWolf

FoxandHound34

Those poor devils didn't have a chance lol

Proud Buckaroo

Hawg N GA

WorkOrder

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from Coach Kyle Jackson before the Prescott/Gurdon game....."This week I know we will regroup and give the guys down the highway everything we have.  On paper it looks as if the odds are stacked against us, but football games are not played on paper." 

Well I guess we beat them at paper football and real football!!!!!!

Loved the run through sign....wish I could post a picture of it.

Hawg N GA

The Gurdon folks are belly aching on FB about it, saying it was crude and that Prescott should be embarrassed by it. I say the only thing embarrassing was the poor sportsmanship shown by some Gurdon players and their fans

Proud Buckaroo

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas