• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who will remain undefeated?

Started by Overdahill, September 21, 2017, 09:33:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Overdahill

LRCA, Nettleton, PA, Whitehall, Wynne - I believe all 5 will make it undefeated thru week 4

Deuceswild

I'm not sure which school just yet but I bet it will be the one that doesn't lose any games. I have mad math skills

GhostofRosswoodCC

White Hall is that even in question? :P 8) ;D

redsport27

For this week I agree that all teams will win. The one team that I'm questioning is Nettleton. I want to see if they can live up to the hype. I do believe they have it in them. The other four teams will win comfortably IMO.

JessieP

This may very well be the year Nettleton finally beats Batesville, I worry a little bit. But there are some things to consider, MDX correctly pointed out that last year Batesville played horribly the first 2 games. They played bad in week 3 barely beating MH 8-6. The message boards were afire with the "Batesville is done" posters. They were dancing on the Pioneers grave. Nettleton had been averaging 35 points a game and was hitting on all cylinders. Batesville started in slow motion, down by 14 in the first half. They came out in the 3rd quarter and smacked them in the mouth.

This year Nettleton is on fire, Batesville played bad in the first 2 games and played mediocre beating MH by 11. History repeating itself? remember, this is by far the best team Nettleton has seen this year. Nettleton is no where near the best team Batesville has seen. Of the 4 teams they will have seen Nettleton is the 3rd best, by a large margin. Finally, and this is no small thing, Batesville has Nettletons number, always has. There are players on Nettletons team that have never seen them beat Batesville their entire life. Don't underestimate the mental aspect.

MDXPHD

Quote from: redsport27 on September 21, 2017, 04:14:00 pm
For this week I agree that all teams will win. The one team that I'm questioning is Nettleton. I want to see if they can live up to the hype. I do believe they have it in them. The other four teams will win comfortably IMO.

Not to be negative about Batesville, but if nettleton does win tomorrow, it still shouldn't be considered living up to the hype. Just a heads up.

PA Dad

Quote from: JessieP on September 21, 2017, 05:51:48 pm
This may very well be the year Nettleton finally beats Batesville, I worry a little bit. But there are some things to consider, MDX correctly pointed out that last year Batesville played horribly the first 2 games. They played bad in week 3 barely beating MH 8-6. The message boards were afire with the "Batesville is done" posters. They were dancing on the Pioneers grave. Nettleton had been averaging 35 points a game and was hitting on all cylinders. Batesville started in slow motion, down by 14 in the first half. They came out in the 3rd quarter and smacked them in the mouth.

This year Nettleton is on fire, Batesville played bad in the first 2 games and played mediocre beating MH by 11. History repeating itself? remember, this is by far the best team Nettleton has seen this year. Nettleton is no where near the best team Batesville has seen. Of the 4 teams they will have seen Nettleton is the 3rd best, by a large margin. Finally, and this is no small thing, Batesville has Nettletons number, always has. There are players on Nettletons team that have never seen them beat Batesville their entire life. Don't underestimate the mental aspect.

That's why I picked Batesville to win this game.   Psychological factors play a large role and Batesville has owned Nettleton.

Yellowcake

Nettleton will win this one. By double digits.

Overdahill

Quote from: Overdahill on September 21, 2017, 09:33:25 am
LRCA, Nettleton, PA, Whitehall, Wynne - I believe all 5 will make it undefeated thru week 4

well they all survived this week; I predict they will all survive next week as well

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas