• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fouke @ Smackover.

Started by Proud Buckaroo, September 16, 2017, 03:58:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: panther07 on September 21, 2017, 04:38:36 pm
Buck, that's not true.  100% not true.

I guess I saw it wrong then. Granted I had three kids on top of me as I was watching it on the stream.

panther07

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 21, 2017, 04:39:37 pm
I guess I saw it wrong then. Granted I had three kids on top of me as I was watching it on the stream.

No worries.. But 15 is a very good player.  Very.  When he turns it on, i'm not sure anybody can handle him on the schedule.  Just have to play away from him when possible.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: panther07 on September 21, 2017, 04:52:45 pm
No worries.. But 15 is a very good player.  Very.  When he turns it on, i'm not sure anybody can handle him on the schedule.  Just have to play away from him when possible.

I don't know if you remember Rucks from last year. I wish he was still at Smackover. He's piling on the stats now for El dorado defense.

panther86

Hey PB was radio station will the game be on? Not gonna be able to make it this year

AA Insider

It's on 93.3 and also live streamed on the buckaroo sports network

panther86

BallHawg15

Buckaroo fans may be in for a surprise tonight
With 2 all state running backs and a soph QB
And much improved line.  I c a lot of points on the score board tonight
Fouke lost Sr linebacker Austin lawerance   So that makes Fouke defense even younger
With him being replaced by another soph    With 2 soph linebackers and all new defense line
Fouke will have a hard time slowing down the buckaroos
This will be one of the best games to c in south Arkansas
Buckaroos by 1

COACHemUP

Fouke finally has a legit passing threat to compliment our already talented running game. This makes the Homer in me want to predict a lot of scoring and ultimately the WIN! Unfortunately the reality is we haven't been competitive at all in this series.  So, hoping this young team can step up, play hard and keep it close. if that happens, then who knows!

Go Panthers!

BigFoot

I'm hoping the boys play well tonight! I did find Hooten's prediction interesting because I don't think it will be THAT close. The boys have looked great during their non-conference schedule, I'll admit. But those games weren't played against teams like Smackover so it has been hard to see just how good Fouke is this year. Those games should have been set up to get us ready for conference play. I don't think playing teams like Hermitage are of any benefit. Even the boys realize its a game they SHOULD have won by a bunch! Either way, Let's go Panthers!

BigFoot

Quote from: panther86 on September 21, 2017, 04:38:18 pm
Panthers have a good week on the practice field this week this young team is pump up an ready so now we just wait till tomorrow night

Go PANTHERS

I'm glad that the boys had a good week of practice, cause I'm sure Smackover did too! I always think those comments are strange... It's not like Smackover took the week off because they were playing Fouke!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: BallHawg15 on September 22, 2017, 10:57:28 am
Buckaroo fans may be in for a surprise tonight
With 2 all state running backs and a soph QB
And much improved line.  I c a lot of points on the score board tonight
Fouke lost Sr linebacker Austin lawerance   So that makes Fouke defense even younger
With him being replaced by another soph    With 2 soph linebackers and all new defense line
Fouke will have a hard time slowing down the buckaroos
This will be one of the best games to c in south Arkansas
Buckaroos by 1

I think Fouke fans will be in for a surprise as well. Especially with our QB play.

BallHawg15

Well proud buckaroo
Tell the panther fans about ur QB
What should they expect

COACHemUP

Quote from: BigFoot on September 22, 2017, 11:28:40 am
I'm hoping the boys play well tonight! I did find Hooten's prediction interesting because I don't think it will be THAT close. The boys have looked great during their non-conference schedule, I'll admit. But those games weren't played against teams like Smackover so it has been hard to see just how good Fouke is this year. Those games should have been set up to get us ready for conference play. I don't think playing teams like Hermitage are of any benefit. Even the boys realize its a game they SHOULD have won by a bunch! Either way, Let's go Panthers!

I agree, I think Fouke has progressed to where the non conference schedule needs to be tougher.  In the past scheduling those teams still produced a competitive game, even losses.

COACHemUP

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 22, 2017, 11:33:23 am
I think Fouke fans will be in for a surprise as well. Especially with our QB play.

LOL, yall arnt sneaking up on no one from Fouke lol.

"winters coming"

mastermind10

Panthers aggressive defense and balanced offense ensures Fouke breaks the losing cycle.  Panthers by 6. Buckaroos still living in a dream.

Proud Buckaroo

September 22, 2017, 04:15:25 pm #65 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 04:17:05 pm by Proud Buckaroo
Interesting thoughts here. What is Mike's record against Rich? I know Barker coached at New Boston while Mike was in Texas as well.

BigFoot

Just pulled in to Smackover! Ready to see the Panthers play!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: BigFoot on September 22, 2017, 06:36:34 pm
Just pulled in to Smackover! Ready to see the Panthers play!

I'm almost to the stadium.

WHITEchicken

Keep me informed. Stream shut down

panther86

Any radio stations you can stream from

Proud Buckaroo

Proud Buckaroo

12-6. Smackover. 1:45 to go until half.

WHITEchicken

Looking good the second half. Out of town can't listen. The stream came back on right before halftime

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover 40. Fouke 14. 1:45 left.

BigFoot

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 22, 2017, 09:19:00 pm
Smackover 40. Fouke 14. 1:45 left.

Well, my 42-13 prediction was pretty close! Our boys fought hard in the first half! But I guess Smackover had a good week of practice, too!

panther86

Yep congrats to smack-town looks like we just got out played in the 2nd half
Still a lot of seson left proud of my Panthers

GO PANTHERS

Proud Buckaroo

CoolBreeze

Quote from: mastermind10 on September 22, 2017, 03:47:20 pm
Panthers aggressive defense and balanced offense ensures Fouke breaks the losing cycle.  Panthers by 6. Buckaroos still living in a dream.
Or NOT. Only 32 points off the actual difference.

THA TRUTH

Guess fouke is back to their terrible ways

COACHemUP

Didn't make the game but was able to listen to the first half. Sounds like, in the second half, once the big plays started we couldn't stop them.  Hard to keep a high caliber team down.  This sophomore heavy team will just keep getting better and better. Congrats Smack on the win.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas