• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fouke @ Smackover.

Started by Proud Buckaroo, September 16, 2017, 03:58:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

Let's get it going. Homecoming for Smackover.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 16, 2017, 03:58:51 pm
Let's get it going. Homecoming for Smackover.
Bucks win Fouke's first real game of the season by 21+.

Jimbo Morphis

Proud Buckaroo

oasistrader

beach bum

Smackover is shaking in their boots..... How can they contain such a high powered Fouke offense  :o

dragondad

Jimbo Morphis

Proud Buckaroo

panther86

For the last 3 years I've said it would be a close game. Well I was wrong so this year I'm saying smack-town by 28. I also will be hoping I'm wrong this year!!

dawg_days

Proud Buckaroo

I'm going to say... Smackover 40. Fouke 12.

Jimbo Morphis

TruthHurts

Markadomous

Don't think Fouke will score 70. I'll take Smack by 14. They are having success despite the low numbers.

Paperman

Buckaroos win the homecoming game by 20+ over Fouke!

dragondad

If Fouke wins..... will PB get a Panther tatoo?

Skip Baymore

I'm pretty sure we will see that the 1-2 team is better than the 3-0 team.  (seems like an earlier than usual homecoming?).

Proud Buckaroo

BlueCrew4U

Bucks have gotten off to a rough start against good competition.... Fouke has dog stomped weak competition.
Smackover brings them back to reality this week

Bucks 35
Fouke 14

BigFoot

KOJACK

Quote from: BigFoot on September 18, 2017, 10:19:13 am
Smckover - 42
Fouke -13
I can't believe Bigfoot is going against his home town  ;D

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: KOJACK on September 18, 2017, 10:24:41 am
Well he really doesn't exist.

BigFoot

Quote from: KOJACK on September 18, 2017, 10:24:41 am

I have to be realistic. I hope they win, though.

GrindTime

Im gonna roll the dice and predict fouke to come out with the victory in this one. ::)

sickwillie

Smackover should win this one big..

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: GrindTime on September 18, 2017, 11:19:59 am
Im gonna roll the dice and predict fouke to come out with the victory in this one. ::)

If you were at the craps table. You'd lose. LOL

CoolBreeze

CoolBreeze

Quote from: BlueCrew4U on September 18, 2017, 09:26:17 am
Bucks have gotten off to a rough start against good competition.... Fouke has dog stomped weak competition.
Smackover brings them back to reality this week

Bucks 35
Fouke 14
Just what I was about to say, but not quite so colorfully. You certainly stole my thunder, BC.

old boy of fall

I think it will be closer than people think, but I'll give Smackover the edge.

Proud Buckaroo

I don't think it will be close at all. That's just my opinion.

WHITEchicken

Unless fouke can throw the ball 50 times it will be a long night for them. Bucks run defense is stout. They really haven't had a problem stopping the run this year. Offense looks like they are getting better every week. Bucks big in this one. Some might say by as much as they want. Haha

dragondad

Guess I'm going to have to lower my prediction to Fouke by 6.... or the Bucks by 20

Skip Baymore

Quote from: Oldman on September 18, 2017, 10:38:04 am
Well he really doesn't exist.

He and his family have apparently moved to Alaska.  I saw this on TV a couple of years ago.

COACHemUP

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 18, 2017, 10:58:33 pm
Unless fouke can throw the ball 50 times it will be a long night for them. Bucks run defense is stout. They really haven't had a problem stopping the run this year. Offense looks like they are getting better every week. Bucks big in this one. Some might say by as much as they want. Haha
We have a talented but young QB this year, he can definitely throw it around.  Our problem isn't our skill players, we have talent. its Smacks D line. They have been in our backfield as much as the RB's.

Rida4Life

Smackover is likely frustrated from a tough start against good competition.  I think they get well this week and give Fouke some payback for how they have beat down the little sisters of the poor.
Buckaroos 40
Bigfooters 6

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: COACHemUP on September 19, 2017, 11:27:10 am
We have a talented but young QB this year, he can definitely throw it around.  Our problem isn't our skill players, we have talent. its Smacks D line. They have been in our backfield as much as the RB's.

This year won't be any different. Max, hunter and Demarious are beasts.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 19, 2017, 11:36:20 am
This year won't be any different. Max, hunter and Demarious are beasts.
Are they beasts 1 out of every 3 games?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2017, 12:56:11 pm

Max and Demarious were in HA's backfield all night. QB just got the ball out before they could get their hit.  I know Demarious got one hit on HA QB so hard he was out of the game for a play. Same thing with Fountain Lake. Max had a sack and Demarious had a sack. They were double teaming Demarious all night when we played Fountain Lake.

panther07

Quote from: Oldman on September 17, 2017, 04:24:54 pm
I'll take $2500 on Smackover

I'll take it for way way way more than that. I'll take out a loan to get in on that action.

Proud Buckaroo

Sure is quiet. I miss all my Fouke Buddies. 😎

JC Guy

Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2017, 12:56:11 pm
Put him in the ice chest (not the live well he's gut hooked)!

THA TRUTH

AmSycho

Quote from: Skip Baymore on September 18, 2017, 11:45:14 pm
He and his family have apparently moved to Alaska.  I saw this on TV a couple of years ago.

He finally graduated from Fouke? I figured based on how well he played there, he would at least play DII ball somewhere. Good luck wherever you are, Squatch.

panther07

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 19, 2017, 01:48:13 pm
Max and Demarious were in HA's backfield all night. QB just got the ball out before they could get their hit.  I know Demarious got one hit on HA QB so hard he was out of the game for a play. Same thing with Fountain Lake. Max had a sack and Demarious had a sack. They were double teaming Demarious all night when we played Fountain Lake.

While it is true Demarious was in the backfield against HA the whole night, he didn't knock a qb out of the game.  We ran in a wildcat set. 

panther07

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: panther07 on September 21, 2017, 04:34:53 pm
While it is true Demarious was in the backfield against HA the whole night, he didn't knock a qb out of the game.  We ran in a wildcat set.

I remember watching it and the QB got nailed right as he threw it. He had to be out for one play because he was shaken up a bit.

panther86

Panthers have a good week on the practice field this week this young team is pump up an ready so now we just wait till tomorrow night

Go PANTHERS

panther07

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 21, 2017, 04:37:08 pm
I remember watching it and the QB got nailed right as he threw it. He had to be out for one play because he was shaken up a bit.

Buck, that's not true.  100% not true. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas