• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McGehee Owls @ Junction City Dragons

Started by dragondad, September 16, 2017, 12:29:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AMHER63

Quote from: Dragon I on September 23, 2017, 10:22:20 am
No grudge at all.  Don't care about any wagons.  JC was instigating crap all night.  Two wrongs don't make it right.  Carpenter taught us "Show your class, not your @$$."  That was forgotten last night.  I'm certainly not qualified to coach.  I'm proud to have Coach Jones back.  I also have sense enough to look at the game without purple and gold glasses on, which is something that some of you are struggling with.  Hopefully it's all addressed this week.

That may have been Carpenter's motto, but that doesn't mean that's the way it was.  If you have ever been inside a high school football program, JC included, there is lots of trash talk and more @$$ showing than class showing.  And its been that way for a long time.  This isn't a problem that just started this year, I can promise you that. 

dragondad

Come on guys, enough already.  You've all made your point.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: AMHER63 on September 23, 2017, 10:00:03 pm
That may have been Carpenter's motto, but that doesn't mean that's the way it was.  If you have ever been inside a high school football program, JC included, there is lots of trash talk and more @$$ showing than class showing.  And its been that way for a long time.  This isn't a problem that just started this year, I can promise you that.

Back when me and dragon played it was more trash talk between teammates than it was to opponents

AMHER63

Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 23, 2017, 10:45:57 pm

Back when me and dragon played it was more trash talk between teammates than it was to opponents

That was the late 80s and early 90s tho, lots of changes since then  haha, jk

thabeast428

Just cause I wanna make it clear he didn't call for fair catch on the punt return for a TD. Go to Jcdragons on Twitter and the video of that play is on there

bleudog

Quote from: thabeast428 on September 24, 2017, 02:40:23 am
Just cause I wanna make it clear he didn't call for fair catch on the punt return for a TD. Go to Jcdragons on Twitter and the video of that play is on there

https://twitter.com/junctionfb/status/911799424720019457

CoolBreeze

Quote from: bleudog on September 24, 2017, 08:08:19 am
https://twitter.com/junctionfb/status/911799424720019457
I just watched the video. I'm no Dragons fan, but there was clearly nothing that could be interpreted as a fair catch signal. He raised both hands to catch the ball. Otherwise, the return man kept his hands down.

thabeast428

What's bad is that two jc posters on here said he did call for fair catch lol. Just like talking about the rest of the negative things they did.

THA TRUTH

thabeast428

Jimbo Morphis

Like a bunch of women. Let it go man. Move on.

thabeast428

Oldman go home and put ur hemorrhoid cream on

dragondad

thabeast428

BigBrother

I would like for old draggin 1 and tha truthtard to tell us what they would do to correct this awful situation. They both qualify as coaches BC of the amount of sideline time they both had when they wore the uniform. It's always scrubs and bandnerds who have the sharpest tongues

THA TRUTH

It's simple... pull them but this convo is old and tired now

mastermind10

Quote from: BigBrother on September 25, 2017, 01:05:37 am
I would like for old draggin 1 and tha truthtard to tell us what they would do to correct this awful situation. They both qualify as coaches BC of the amount of sideline time they both had when they wore the uniform. It's always scrubs and bandnerds who have the sharpest tongues

Hmm. Interesting.

cuz

cuz

Monsta

Give it a rest...it's a new week with new fish to fry

dragondad

Proud Buckaroo

Monsta

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas