• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England vs Magnet Cove

Started by Bigditchlion, September 16, 2017, 08:12:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogjr

MomaLion

Quote from: keohog on September 22, 2017, 09:01:25 pm
Prayers for the England player being taken off on stretcher.
Prayers... let us know how he's doing when you can

keohog

Quote from: MomaLion on September 22, 2017, 11:03:57 pm
Prayers... let us know how he's doing when you can
He could move his legs and arms , hopefully it was just a stinger.

old.dole

Any update on the young man?  Praying for him and the others that were injured tonight

bigworm

baseball13

Prayers for the young man that's hurt.

bigworm

Hogjr

Does anyone have any updates on the injured player?  I know both teams have been praying for him.

bigworm

Still nothing. Our HC was headed there a while ago but i havent heard from him yet. Will post as soon as i hear anything.

bigworm

They did MRI and CT scan. He has movement of all limbs (thank you Lord). He has pain everywhere from neck down. Results from tests wont be known until tomorrow morning. Thanks for all your prayers. Please keep praying. This is a good kid and a heckuva ball player. Works in the summer to help support his family.

bigworm

Anyone who prays and believes that God can heal please pray for complete healing by the time he wakes up in the morning. Jesus didnt go to the cross just to save us. There is so much more available to us.  All we have to do is recieve it. If you believe it, please agree with us and lets heal this young man through our Lord. Thanks in advance.

Bigditchlion

Quality kid with a bright future! Pray that he is ok! Keep us updated bigworm.

bigworm

Discharged 30 minutes ago!!! Thanks to all who prayed and agreed in faith!! God is good.

Hogjr

MomaLion

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas