• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mccrory vs Hazen Week 3

Started by Bigred18, September 16, 2017, 12:59:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jags2

14-0 Mactown 10 minutes left in the 2nd. Way to many flags thrown both ways. Just let the kids play. Probably 30 flags so far. 2 tds in a row called back.

mr.gametime

McCrory is playing sloppy...this game shouldnt even be close..yall about to hand it to them gift wrapped

hornetfan8

Maybe Hazen is just playing that good tonight 🤔

mr.gametime

Hazen playing good dont got nothing to do with false starts...holding...over snapping the ball over the QB head...dropped hand offs....this is the sloppest game i have seen any McCrory team play in the last 5 years

mr.gametime

That should have been a touchback

Pick_DA_EAGLES

mr.gametime

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 22, 2017, 09:05:53 pm
Yes some

Thought for sure, y'all would work on that after the Des Arc game. We exposed y'alls defensive weakness, just didn't take advantage of it.

hornetfan8

mr.gametime

Pick_DA_EAGLES

mr.gametime

8 min left in the game #7 running hard...but playing behind  the sticks

mr.gametime

#7 out the game...looks like a ankle

Pick_DA_EAGLES

mr.gametime

55 been throwing up and having stomach cramps most of the game he left in a ambulance

mr.gametime

mr.gametime

Game is on delay...one of the side Judges got hurt and is about to be air lifted

Old Scrapper

September 22, 2017, 09:41:31 pm #67 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 09:46:07 pm by Old Scrapper
I hate to hear that. For the side judges sake not the delay.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 22, 2017, 09:38:42 pm
Game is on delay...one of the side Judges got hurt and is about to be air lifted

What happened to him?

mr.gametime

Looks like he got ran over by a mass group of players all going towards the sideline ....

fleaflicker24

Hawgpilot

mr.gametime

20-20
5:19 in the 4th

Helicopter just arrived

brown2010

mr.gametime

Jags kicking the ball off to hazen when play resume

hornetfan8

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 22, 2017, 10:22:03 pm
Jags kicking the ball off to hazen when play resume
How far from resuming are they?

mr.gametime

RiverEagle079

mr.gametime

mr.gametime

mr.gametime

September 22, 2017, 11:02:45 pm #80 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 11:06:06 pm by mr.gametime
Hazen 36
McCrory 28
McCrory ball

Final

Proud Buckaroo

hornetfan8

Go hornets. Told y'all they would win by a touchdown

FoxandHound34

My my what happened Mac, told y'all not to look ahead. Hornets sure took it to y'all tonight. Well there goes the season

hornetfan8

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 22, 2017, 11:11:49 pm
My my what happened Mac, told y'all not to look ahead. Hornets sure took it to y'all tonight. Well there goes the season
Well considering they could still very well win the 6 I don't think the season is over

Old Scrapper

Ok let's have the props you guys promised

FoxandHound34

Here come excuses old scrap #7 went down tried to tell them their season goes as he goes

hornetfan8

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 22, 2017, 11:18:12 pm
Ok let's have the props you guys promised
They all disappeared scrapper.

mr.gametime

Congratulations to hazen on the win...looks like conference is still up for grabs....i hope this was a wake up call for McCrory you could tell by there crappy play on the field and there body language..that they thought hazen was just gone come to town and lay down and boy was they wrong Hazen is a scrappy bunch of players and in overtime they played with 10 times more hearr than McCrory did ...they wanted it more and was willing to leave it all out on the field to get the victory.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Legitimate contender on September 22, 2017, 11:30:11 pm
Well, It looks as if tho Mccrory ran into a team that can throw and catch the ball. I'm not surprised by this outcome, As I said after the Des Arc game. Mccrory's pass defense is woefully bad. Congrats to Hazen and Mccrory on what sounds like a heck of a ball game that just went final.

Yeppers, Mccrory can't defend the pass and looks like #7 may not be durable enough to ride him all game all season. Kids a beast, but he needs more help than Mccrory can give him.

jag4life

To say this game was won because hazen was good is completely wrong. How many plays with mccrory winning were called back by the same official. I have never said a team won because of officials but we played very sloppy and still should have won. But mr striped pants decided against it. Worst officiating i have ever seen. Not making excuses but the better team lost tonight. Still a fan though we have our weak spots. Just gonna say this when refs give 3 differnt signals on a game deciding play something is wrong.

mr.gametime

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 22, 2017, 11:32:26 pm
Yeppers, Mccrory can't defend the pass and looks like #7 may not be durable enough to ride him all game all season. Kids a beast, but he needs more help than Mccrory can give him.

Alford had a decent game he probably had 100 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns called back because blockers wanna reach out and grab jerseys after he done already turned up field and in the clear those are the stupid penalties that will cost a team a game.

hornetfan8

Quote from: jag4life on September 22, 2017, 11:41:15 pm
To say this game was won because hazen was good is completely wrong. How many plays with mccrory winning were called back by the same official. I have never said a team won because of officials but we played very sloppy and still should have won. But mr striped pants decided against it. Worst officiating i have ever seen. Not making excuses but the better team lost tonight. Still a fan though we have our weak spots. Just gonna say this when refs give 3 differnt signals on a game deciding play something is wrong.
You know what they say excuses are like don't you?

Jags20

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 22, 2017, 11:19:02 pm
Here come excuses old scrap #7 went down tried to tell them their season goes as he goes
#7 didn't go down...played hard and fought all night. You obviously weren't there

purplehajj

Jag4life you got outplayed don't make the refs out like they won the game for hazen we have talent and yes y'all had calls go our way but we also had calls that went against us congrats hornets

FoxandHound34

It sucks not having the church buddy referees in you pockets like usual huh 20. I told you y'all would making excuses Y'all got stung by the Hornets tonight that's all

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Jags20 on September 22, 2017, 11:44:54 pm
#7 didn't go down...played hard and fought all night. You obviously weren't there

So you are calling Mr gametime a liar? He plainly posted he (#7) went down, left the field, got ankle taped and came back. All of that says, he went down.

Jags20

I'll give credit where credit is due...the Hornets by far wanted it more and played harder tonight. The Jags had a chance early to put the game away but failed to do so. The Jags didn't play with much fight tonight...kinda depressing for a fan. Hopefully the Jags get something figured out at practice this week and get back on track. Good game Hornets.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 22, 2017, 11:43:13 pm
Alford had a decent game he probably had 100 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns called back because blockers wanna reach out and grab jerseys after he done already turned up field and in the clear those are the stupid penalties that will cost a team a game.

But I'm betting he's getting 90% of his yards because team are focused on #7 (as they better be). Take Taylor away and y'all are getting smoked by the better teams in conference.

Jags20

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 22, 2017, 11:47:17 pm
So you are calling Mr gametime a liar? He plainly posted he (#7) went down, left the field, got ankle taped and came back. All of that says, he went down.
Well for him to go down would mean he didn't play the rest of the night. For example, if an airplane goes down, does it back up and  fly?? No it doesn't. Therefore, #7 didn't "go down." Never seen so many people that want a player to fail.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas