• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton Vs. Parkers Chapel

Started by sickwillie, September 15, 2017, 09:41:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

PC
32 (44.4%)
Hampton
40 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Voting closed: September 22, 2017, 09:45:28 pm

sickwillie

Let's get this thread going. Thoughts?

dawgpound

I think PC must be scared to post their score from tonight

dawg_days

And so it begins.... Hampton by 3 TDs, the train is leaving, I also am predicting Hampton has 253 more fans in attendance.

Rida4Life

49-30 final tonight.  Chapel led 42-14 before mass subs hit the field.  We ain't scared!  Gonna be a fun week!

Chapel 35
Hampton 28

southarkdaddy

Quote from: dawg_days on September 15, 2017, 11:35:05 pm
And so it begins.... Hampton by 3 TDs, the train is leaving, I also am predicting Hampton has 253 more fans in attendance.

Is there 253 people in Hampton?

trojanman

scared? yall are the ones pumped about 2 point wins.. They scored 16 on our 2's tonight but I would be willing to bet LC is better than Murfreesboro. All I got to say for now is bring it

trojanman

They must be including Locust and Harrell in that total?

sickwillie

Quote from: trojanman on September 15, 2017, 11:47:55 pm
scared? yall are the ones pumped about 2 point wins.. They scored 16 on our 2's tonight but I would be willing to bet LC is better than Murfreesboro. All I got to say for now is bring it

LOLOLOL we're the ones that are pumped up about a few wins?  ;D

sickwillie

Quote from: trojanman on September 15, 2017, 11:48:56 pm
They must be including Locust and Harrell in that total?

Tinsman and Woodberry too. Standing room only on the visitor side next week.

MagicMike

Hampton has won 2 games in 3 years if you could consider that 2016 will be a forfeit year but PC is cocky

trojanman

calm down now you have had 1 winning season since 2003

Delta_Bravo

Looks like y'all have had only one winning season since then also.

dawg_days

Quote from: trojanman on September 15, 2017, 11:47:55 pm

Hold on, a win is a win. Just ask Mt. ida

trojanman

ok so it was brought up that we wouldnt want to share our score because it was a closer game than expected tonight. So I brought up the 2 point win over fordyce to say yall have a game that shouldnt have been as close either. Then It was brought up that we were excited over a few wins so I brought up that they havent had a winning season since 03 so they are not ones to be talking. Is everyone tracking now? I never acted like we been dominated for the last 10 years like hamptoners do

sickwillie

Quote from: trojanman on September 16, 2017, 01:01:12 am
ok so it was brought up that we wouldnt want to share our score because it was a closer game than expected tonight. So I brought up the 2 point win over fordyce to say yall have a game that shouldnt have been as close either. Then It was brought up that we were excited over a few wins so I brought up that they havent had a winning season since 03 so they are not ones to be talking. Is everyone tracking now? I never acted like we been dominated for the last 10 years like hamptoners do

Sounds to me like you're stuck in the past. I bet you often reference "the good old days" too don't you?

trojanman

Yep thats why thats all I talk about on here is the past.. lol

baseball13

Quote from: MagicMike on September 15, 2017, 11:56:37 pm
Hampton has won 2 games in 3 years if you could consider that 2016 will be a forfeit year but PC is cocky

why is 2016 considered a forfeit year?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: baseball13 on September 16, 2017, 07:31:04 am

Probably meant 2015 when Hampton didn't even field a team.

dawgpound

That team that we beat by 2 beat a 4a school last night by the way

eldofan

I like  this years Pc team. Last year our O line and D line was exposed in games 1 and 2 . The LC game exposed all of our weaknesses as a team. . Last night it was hard to find one . It was 42 to 14 before coach emptied the bench . Every kid dressed got to play last night . Our O line is much better than last year and the D line much improved . 25 is a bull carrying the ball . It was nice to see Montae Back last nite in a limited role . He should be good to go a whole game next Friday . I like our chances for a W this year .

BO_KNOWS

The most physical team will win. How physical is the PC team?

Delta_Bravo

Bo does know. I agree they might get lucky with a few pass plays but they will not be able to run it on us.

eldofan

Pretty physical . LC  had some good size but we were bringing the wood last night esp 25 carrying the ball. He's a little smaller than Jackson but only a sophomore .

eldofan

Before we called off the dogs LC had about 90 yards of offense . 1 drive was about 50 yards other was a fumble on our own 13 they converted on a pass play that both the receiver and  D back caught but possession always goes to the offense on that situation .

BO_KNOWS

It'll be a close game since it's early in the season . I'll go with Hampton 34-28 . Only because Hampton has played better competition thus season. 

MagicMike

Quote from: baseball13 on September 16, 2017, 07:31:04 am

It's not yet but it will be eventually i betbya

eldofan

I think this game will have the biggest crowd in PC history. Not much success at the school in its short history of football.

baseball13

Quote from: MagicMike on September 16, 2017, 10:04:04 am
It's not yet but it will be eventually i betbya

so mr. mike explain to me how its going to be? since you know so much.

Bearden_Bear72

Hampton should win, but the Trojans are moving and if they punch Hampton early then they might pull this one out

Enrico Polatzo

September 16, 2017, 01:15:51 pm #29 Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 01:17:58 pm by Enrico Polatzo
All I can say about this coming Friday is .......Aww heck !!

sickwillie

September 16, 2017, 01:35:47 pm #30 Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 01:48:34 pm by sickwillie
Quote from: Enrico Polatzo on September 16, 2017, 01:15:51 pm
All I can say about this coming Friday is .......Aww heck !!

dawg_days

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on September 16, 2017, 09:22:07 am
The most physical team will win. How physical is the PC team?

I agree, Hampton won this game in the weight room.

eldofan

Didn't realize the game  was played yet ?

dawg_days

It hasn't. Just assuming Hampton will be the most physical team. Ables has gotten them freak strong.

eldofan

The Pc lines have made great strides since game 1. They really impressed me last night. Haven't seen the lines control the line of scrimmage like that since I moved to PC 3 yrs ago and started following them.

sickwillie

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 02:54:39 pm
The Pc lines have made great strides since game 1. They really impressed me last night. Haven't seen the lines control the line of scrimmage like that since I moved to PC 3 yrs ago and started following them.

PC won't have any control of the line Friday. Hampton is going to control every aspect of this game.

eldofan

dawg_days

Quote from: sickwillie on September 16, 2017, 03:17:05 pm

PC won't have any control of the line Friday. Hampton is going to control every aspect of this game.

Na they can't control the lights going out lol. It's in PC

dawg duo

If we play a clean game PC won't hang with us at all. But if we have all the penalties then I believe it will be a pretty close game.

Dawgs-46
Trojans-20

eldofan

Sorry we aren't Murfreesboro . Much tighter game .

sickwillie

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 04:14:48 pm
Sorry we aren't Murfreesboro . Much tighter game .

You're crazy. Y'all are nothing special

eldofan

Neither are u if u take away last year.

dawg_days

Take away last year, we are 2-1. I'd hate to know I was in front of that Dawg train

eldofan

sickwillie

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 05:01:13 pm
And we are 3-0

Against three subpar teams. Please stop. Parkers chapel is irrelevant to everyone except those who buy their gas at Dixie and those who play for PC. Don't hype yourself up just to be let down next Friday. I'm all for faith and hope, but not at an extreme level.

eldofan

Hampton is pretty irreverent also . Beat a good team then start thumping yourself on the chest . Take away the transfers last year and u don't make it out of the first round .

sickwillie

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 05:35:23 pm
Hampton is pretty irreverent also . Beat a good team then start thumping yourself on the chest . Take away the transfers last year and u don't make it out of the first round .

You're full of it. Hampton had several athletes without the "transfers" matter of fact, I was talking to a guy last night and we both decided we'd get to des arc, if we had the same bracket (not that we would). But still. Hampton was legit last year & this year too

eldofan

Well we have a coach that actually coaches and players that want to play for him. Not the same pc team u saw last year . I'm not buying it . U dint have the big play threat u had last year. Those guys were a a big part of your offense and Hegler coming back really complimented them

sickwillie

Midyett was a good ball player I'll give him that. I saw him play about every week and was a big fan. But I'm not sure he's a great coach yet. Hampton has a better defense this year, and they'll win 90% of their games defensively. I'll bet you on the game, if you're a betting man?

eldofan

This isn't the same Pc team with him at the head coach and we actually have a QB this year with  wheels and an arm. I'm not a betting man . I don't  gamble

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas