• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden @ rison

Started by bear for life, September 15, 2017, 09:23:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bear for life

Should be good one just hate we have several starters out

WonderWartHawg

Quote from: bear for life on September 15, 2017, 09:23:01 pm

They won't be back in a week?

dawgpound

Sounds like rison had a sloppy game this week on the new turf

Risonwildcat212

R
Risons' best player Malik Chavis might be limited in the game as well as he has an ankle tendon issue plaguing him. Still hope for a great game from both teams.

bear for life

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: dawgpound on September 15, 2017, 09:28:39 pm
Sounds like rison had a sloppy game this week on the new turf
Turf was only an issue on PATS. Cats had some costly penalties and some fumbles they need to clean up.

dawgpound

Yea Hampton does to put the ball on the ground to much

Risonwildcat212

Fumbles haven't been an issue this year, but they had 2 on one drive, recovered them both, but you still can't have that. Cats also fumbled going into the endzone, which they lost, and cost them points.

sickwillie

This should be a pretty good game if everyone is healthy, but I think rison gets by by 12+

PurpleGold1

Quote from: dawgpound on September 15, 2017, 09:40:37 pm
Yea Hampton does to put the ball on the ground to much
Real Deal all about them bulldogs aint ya? 😂 Dang Man.

dawgpound

PurpleGold1

why are the starters out? 🤔🤔

bear for life

2 got broke hands one got back problems see doctor Tuesday to see if he play

PurpleGold1

Quote from: bear for life on September 16, 2017, 09:34:15 am
2 got broke hands one got back problems see doctor Tuesday to see if he play
So sorry to hear that! Prayers for fast recoveries!

bear for life

But on the bright side we got plenty of more play makers that spread is dangerous

Bearden_Bear72

I love my bears.  But I dunno if they can stop the famous run first tradition at Rison. I think both  offenses will be able to score.  Some players for bearden got to play on some turf in Little Rock during pre season so hopefully that will help with slips.  If my bears can slow down that run and use there speed they have a fighting chance.  My bias score Bearden 20 Rison 18.  Logical score Bearden 20 Rison 28.

bearbacker52

Rison on turf, who would have thunk...tradition continues.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on September 16, 2017, 10:42:55 am
I love my bears.  But I dunno if they can stop the famous run first tradition at Rison. I think both  offenses will be able to score.  Some players for bearden got to play on some turf in Little Rock during pre season so hopefully that will help with slips.  If my bears can slow down that run and use there speed they have a fighting chance.  My bias score Bearden 20 Rison 18.  Logical score Bearden 20 Rison 28.

This is the same Bearden team that played the same Rison team last year and Bearden won convincingly. Although rison stiffened up at the last of the game, Bearden handedly beat them last year. Rison has the home-field advantage but I think that's all. The rest is just hype

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on September 16, 2017, 11:13:40 am
This is the same Bearden team that played the same Rison team last year and Bearden won convincingly. Although rison stiffened up at the last of the game, Bearden handedly beat them last year. Rison has the home-field advantage but I think that's all. The rest is just hype
This is NOT the same Rison team from last year. The Cats have only allowed 6 points against the starters, lake village scored on the last play against a cleared bench defence. Before the last drive Lake village didn't have 60 yards total.

bear for life

Lake village also suck as well

dawg_days

Where is this game being played?

bear for life

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Risonwildcat212 on September 16, 2017, 12:18:27 pm
This is NOT the same Rison team from last year. The Cats have only allowed 6 points against the starters, lake village scored on the last play against a cleared bench defence. Before the last drive Lake village didn't have 60 yards total.

Lake Village> Cupcake

dawg_days

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on September 17, 2017, 02:28:22 pm
Lake Village> Cupcake
I'm not saying Lake Village was a great team but, they were a pure spread team and only crossed the 50 twice I think. The same team put 28 on a salty Star City squad. Spread teams gave Rison a lot of trouble last year, Lake Village was never in the game.

stuck in between

Cats by 14. Will see some seperation in the 8 this week.

bear for life

Loves been the under dog against rison again best challenge for kids

Lumberjackfan1978

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: stuck in between on September 17, 2017, 04:24:35 pm
Cats by 14. Will see some separation in the 8 this week.

Indeed! Separation between Wildcat defense, & Tyler Berry! Like last year. 

NWA Hawg

Does rison still run the splitback veer?

beach bum

Rison picks the score in this one...

bear for life

No picking score this week buddy Tyler berry an company are coming

old.dole

Going to be hard to knock off rison missing all those starters. I still think it will be close. Rison by 8

Yogi bear

Looking forward to a great game . Should be the 2a game of the week.

Hornet4ever

Wish I could make this one.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: old.dole on September 17, 2017, 08:14:03 pm
Going to be hard to knock off rison missing all those starters. I still think it will be close. Rison by 8

Who all is missing?

bearbacker52

Quote from: fann07 on September 18, 2017, 06:54:56 am
Who all is missing?

#22 jawshaun lambert will be out for two weeks...one of the fastest on team.

#1wildcatfan

Just curious, what was the Bearden/Fordyce final?

Yogi bear

Quote from: bearbacker52 on September 18, 2017, 07:18:48 am
#22 jawshaun lambert will be out for two weeks...one of the fastest on team.
I know what you mean there barebacker he will surely be missed hope he is back by the Hampton or h.g. game.

BlueCrew4U

Bearden will be the best team Rison has faced so far.... but I think the Wildcats are just a little bit better.

Wildcats 36
Bears 27

Yogi bear

What is this based on tough non conference schedule or hootens ranking

BlueCrew4U

It's based on the fact that Bearden has played a better schedule.
Rison has played Fordyce who is decent and two cellar dwellers. 
I still think that Rison is slightly better.

Eaglefan70

Bearden played Hector down to the wire. Rison has all the hype.  This game means alot for both teams. I talked to a Hector fan and he thinks Bearden wins the 8 this year.  I got Rison by 7

BlueCrew4U

and how would a Hector fan know who will win the 8?  no offense but they see one, maybe two of our teams all year.  Of course he's going to say that about a Bearden team that beat them... it makes them look better.

Eaglefan70

I don't think Bearden will win the 8 I am just telling you what a Hector fan said.  I think the 8 will still be very competitive this year. All teams that go to state from 8 this year all have a good chance of making a run

baseball13

Quote from: Eaglefan70 on September 18, 2017, 10:11:54 am
I don't think Bearden will win the 8 I am just telling you what a Hector fan said.  I think the 8 will still be very competitive this year. All teams that go to state from 8 this year all have a good chance of making a run

I agree. I think the 5 seed will turn some heads.

sickwillie

Quote from: Eaglefan70 on September 18, 2017, 10:11:54 am

I agree. I don't know where the teams will rank, but it will be fun to see them play out. I also think every team in the 8 will make a good run at it.

bear for life

Lol well if that's the case then u tell Hector fan that told you to kiss our butts

Yogi bear

Last year Hector saw Bearden Rison and H.G. most of them have the same players.at least Bearden and hg do

baseball13

HG lost a lot last year in just one player. I don't know who else that lost but they are missing the qb from last year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas