• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton Hosts Prescott

Started by bearbacker52, July 17, 2017, 10:49:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

old.dole

Only time will tell. Bout 4 and a half weeks out

gooze55

bearbacker52

Quote from: gooze55 on July 25, 2017, 02:18:59 pm
yep

you better b lookin ahead to berden, weze gotz a sco to seddle

PapaHog

Didn't Hamptons best player leave? Or am I imagining that?

old.dole

Took his talents to magnolia

dawgpound

U mean last year yea he graduated

old.dole

No the one you would have had this year that committed to magnolia high school

AirWarren

Quote from: old.dole on July 25, 2017, 04:54:25 pm
No the one you would have had this year that committed to magnolia high school

Who?

old.dole

Running back. Drawing a blank on his name

gooze55

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 25, 2017, 03:25:38 pm
score to settle with them not me lol........  yea...... he did leave but he didn't want to leave  from what I'm hearing his mom was a teacher at Hampton now is teach where ever they move tooo...... this the funny thing he was from bearden lol his name is TJ

old.dole

I was just told he made an announcement on twitter that he left and had heard he was one of their best players

gooze55

from my research he was the smallest runningback but the fastest that all....... I ask around he not starting anywhere on the field they say maybe the B team they said he don't like contact at all

dawgpound

He runs scared he wasn't gonna be a 1 anyway

gooze55

oooooooook well I hope he do well wherever he play

PapaHog

Well if you outrun everybody you don't have to worry about contact. They can't hit what they can't catch.

bearbacker52

July 26, 2017, 12:42:29 am #65 Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 12:52:20 am by bearbacker52
Quote from: gooze55 on July 26, 2017, 12:31:45 am
oooooooook well I hope he do well wherever he play

Did he try out for the hampton chess team?

gooze55

darn they have a chess team

dawgpound

He is a good kid and he works hard. I hope he has a good year at magnolia lord knows they need some help

gooze55

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 25, 2017, 03:25:38 pm
SPELL CHECK lol

Wolfpack68

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: dawgpound on July 26, 2017, 07:16:46 am
He is a good kid and he works hard. I hope he has a good year at magnolia lord knows they need some help
The Muleriders are pick to win the GAC this year.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on July 30, 2017, 05:44:26 am

He is talking about Magnolia High school.

CURLEYWOLF24

Proud Buckaroo

I'm going to the Smackover/CHG game and I'll probably stay over and watch this one as well if time permits me to.

Yogi bear

Old gooze sure knows alot about ark.football to have never set foot in the state. T.J.has always been the fastest player on the team. With the exception of last year when Monta came along.

gooze55

Monsta

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on July 30, 2017, 05:44:26 am
Curley Wolf It Must Be Some Great Grass In P Town If You Honestly Think SAU Will Win It This Yeah..Have You Forgot About Harding!? They Are The Reigning Champs and I Pridict Them Winning Again Truth To Be Told

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Monsta on August 01, 2017, 12:49:21 am
Curley Wolf It Must Be Some Great Grass In P Town If You Honestly Think SAU Will Win It This Yeah..Have You Forgot About Harding!? They Are The Reigning Champs and I Pridict Them Winning Again Truth To Be Told
When I say they are picked to win the GAC, it's by sports writers not me!

PapaHog

Harding should be the favorite, but SAU should have the best offense they have had, and they've been pretty explosive the last 5-6 years. SAU just has to find ways to get stops before they can win the conference. But hey, this is a Hampton/Prescott thread. Not GAC thread.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: PapaHog on August 01, 2017, 07:32:56 am
Harding should be the favorite, but SAU should have the best offense they have had, and they've been pretty explosive the last 5-6 years. SAU just has to find ways to get stops before they can win the conference. But hey, this is a Hampton/Prescott thread. Not GAC thread.
Agree!!!! Go Curley Wolves beat the breaks off Hampton!!!!!

SOUTHARK99

Quote from: gooze55 on July 25, 2017, 09:13:26 pm
from my research he was the smallest runningback but the fastest that all....... I ask around he not starting anywhere on the field they say maybe the B team they said he don't like contact at all

Could you research and find out if the Lambert kid is going to Bearden now?

dawgpound

He played 7-7 with magnolia a few weeks ago Hampton beat them by the way

old.dole

How many times will Hampton throw per game?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: old.dole on August 01, 2017, 10:30:52 am
How many times will Hampton throw per game?

More than last year.

old.dole

About what was the average of pass plays they had per game last year?

SOUTHARK99

Quote from: old.dole on August 01, 2017, 12:28:12 pm
About what was the average of pass plays they had per game last year?

Gooze we need you to do a little of that research you do.

Proud Buckaroo

dawgpound

PB you on top of it yea I believe we will probably pass more this year but  I don't expect it to be a lot more

Proud Buckaroo

If I were a betting man.. I would say it will be a little more balanced this year.

SOUTHARK99

Quote from: dawgpound on August 01, 2017, 10:29:25 am
He played 7-7 with magnolia a few weeks ago Hampton beat them by the way

I talked to someone from Bearden and they are saying he was going to play for them this year. 

gooze55

Quote from: SOUTHARK99 on August 01, 2017, 12:54:51 pm
Gooze we need you to do a little of that research you do.
GO PLAY

fleaflicker24

48-8 Curley Wolves! This one will be close for only a quarter.

baseball13

If Hampton does lose what is a respectable score?

old.dole

dawgpound

Quote from: fleaflicker24 on August 03, 2017, 11:14:12 pm
48-8 Curley Wolves! This one will be close for only a quarter.
thats just ridiculous y'all have a new qb and so do we so what makes y'all 40 pts better bc I'm seeing a pretty good match up

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: dawgpound on August 04, 2017, 01:38:24 pm
thats just ridiculous y'all have a new qb and so do we so what makes y'all 40 pts better bc I'm seeing a pretty good match up

Because of their WR they have coming back. I guess.

old.dole

Your qb loss is much bigger to your team than prescotts. That's not saying prescotts qb was not a vital piece to their success just that if y'all didn't have that qb last year you would have been a 4 seed and more than likely put in the second round where Prescott was probably still a top 4 team. That's just my opinion for why I dont really give Hampton a shot in this game. Hopefully they prove me wrong but we will see in a couple weeks!

PapaHog

Because Prescott is MUCH deeper with athletes. MUCH MUCH deeper. Plus if things go south early for Prescott, QB2 isn't bad down there either.

dawgpound

I wouldn't say much much deeper they only have like 10 or 12 more players

bearbacker52

Quote from: old.dole on August 06, 2017, 06:34:59 pm
Your qb loss is much bigger to your team than prescotts. That's not saying prescotts qb was not a vital piece to their success just that if y'all didn't have that qb last year you would have been a 4 seed and more than likely put in the second round where Prescott was probably still a top 4 team. That's just my opinion for why I dont really give Hampton a shot in this game. Hopefully they prove me wrong but we will see in a couple weeks!

stop it doyle, dont talk about their daddy!!! ""dots look good on paper you just showing your true arias ways""Now that he is gone he was not that big a deal, is what they claiming now simply amazing, go from obscurity, to almost winning state title, and now it was the rest of the team that got them there. ''they cant handle the tooth"

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas