• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In your opinion who will not win it all.

Started by bearbacker52, July 13, 2017, 10:20:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bearbacker52

Razorback Red

7A guy here so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but until someone steps up and knocks them off, I see no reason to think anyone other than PB, GW or ED win it all.  Throw JHS, an improving WM team and Benton in the mix.  I would be really, really shocked if anyone outside of those 6 teams wins the 6A title this season. 

Lanny

Most improved team will be Texarkana and Lake Hamilton

Wildcat Football

I think your question will get a lot more traction after weeks 1 & 2.  There will be some upsets during conference play, but at the end of the day trophy belongs to GW, JB, PB, or ED......IMO.

BM22

Quote from: Wildcat Football on July 14, 2017, 09:11:46 am
I think your question will get a lot more traction after weeks 1 & 2.  There will be some upsets during conference play, but at the end of the day trophy belongs to GW, JB, PB, or ED......IMO.
Yep, I most certainly agree! However, I have to throw W Memphis in the mix this year. Elmore and the Bue Devils have been improving every year since he has been there. He won a state championship at GR in '07 and Stuttgart in '12. The man can flat out coach.  Their 4 regular season losses were by a touchdown or less. They lost to PB by one point in week 9. Look out for WM! You heard it here first. Lol

bearbacker52

Quote from: BM22 on July 14, 2017, 10:24:18 am
Yep, I most certainly agree! However, I have to throw W Memphis in the mix this year. Elmore and the Bue Devils have been improving every year since he has been there. He won a state championship at GR in '07 and Stuttgart in '12. The man can flat out coach.  Their 4 regular season losses were by a touchdown or less. They lost to PB by one point in week 9. Look out for WM! You heard it here first. Lol
Lots of meat on that bone, kudos to you if you right..

Lumberjackfan1978

Jeep71

Coach Mac

BM22

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 14, 2017, 11:20:54 am
Lots of meat on that bone, kudos to you if you right..
Lol.. Had a gut instinct WM was about to turn the corner. They are 7-0 with the conference championship at stake when they play PB in a couple of weeks.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas