• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Murfreesboro hires new boys coach

Started by AirItOut21, May 12, 2017, 10:04:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AirItOut21

May 12, 2017, 10:04:40 am Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 06:22:10 pm by AirItOut21
Edit: Murfreesboro has hired Caleb Spradlin as the new head boys basketball coach

old.dole

What do they coming up from Jr high and coming back over there?

redbear90

AirItOut21

Quote from: redbear90 on May 12, 2017, 01:41:50 pm
Where did the boys coach go?

I have heard he is moving over to head track coach.

PapaHog

There ya go, RedBear. Put that app in!!

redbear90

Get on that first thing Monday morning.

AirItOut21

I have heard they are starting interviews on Monday.

Tubz

old.dole

Possibly name someone by Friday?

AirItOut21

Quote from: old.dole on May 17, 2017, 06:48:26 am
Possibly name someone by Friday?

I have been told that they are through with interviews. It might come out sooner but I have heard the new coach will probably be introduced early next week.

BrianfromCarlisle

Congratulations to the new coach!  Best of luck to you.

AirItOut21

I figured they would have a new coach by the end of the week. I am hearing it will be announced on Monday.

AirItOut21

Murfreesboro has hired Caleb Spradlin as the new head boys basketball coach. The board meeting was tonight I am told.

redbear90

Great guy, great hire by murfreesboro.

monkeyman3434

What can yall tell us about South Pike Countys new hire.  Where is he from, Where did he play at, who for and does he have any experience?   

AirItOut21

Quote from: monkeyman3434 on May 31, 2017, 09:15:26 am
What can yall tell us about South Pike Countys new hire.  Where is he from, Where did he play at, who for and does he have any experience?

I read that he is from Nashville and that he coached Warren's junior high team this year. Not sure where all he was before that but I'm pretty sure this is his first head job.

couch-coach06

I hate too say it but Mike dantoni couldn't win there unless he can get the Delight boys to start coming there and not Blevins .. as of right now if you live in that area and can hoop you go too Kirby or Blevins..Good luck

BasketballFan2A

Quote from: couch-coach06 on June 07, 2017, 11:40:18 pm
I hate too say it but Mike dantoni couldn't win there unless he can get the Delight boys to start coming there and not Blevins .. as of right now if you live in that area and can hoop you go too Kirby or Blevins..Good luck
amen

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas