• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A GIRLS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: Hoxie vs Valley Springs(Friday 5:15)

Started by Brian G, March 04, 2017, 07:45:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this?

Hoxie
16 (47.1%)
Valley Springs
18 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: March 11, 2017, 06:44:42 pm

Brian G

More Info to come

Brian G

MustangRampage

It's a rematch of the finals at Regional that saw the Lady Mustangs take down the defending champs by a score of 49-42.  Valley has the experience, but Hoxie has looked like a team on a mission these past two weeks.  I'm no soothsayer, but I guarantee the green and white team will win. 😁

NEA Razorback olfan

Paperman

Go Lady Mustangs! Great job Region 3 squads! You all played so well this week! Well done all!

Hitman Warrior23

They Match up really good against each other.   They get time to prepare for each other.   Hard one to call

BoxNOne

The previous meeting in regional finals was a tight hard fought game. I will be pulling for Hoxie but it could go either way.

hogsnout

Brian G

Hitman Warrior23

I'm going to root for the team that knocked us out of it.  Valley, but Boy this is a good matchup! Hoxie beat them once they seem to be on a big role.  But my hopefull pick is Valley.

Head Lion

I will be rooting for Hoxie, because the Gillham's are personal friends. I respect Coach Jenkins and feel like they have as good of program in the state boys or girls.

Skip Baymore

Great year for Hoxie, with Raven and "The Bachelor" and everything  :D.   Am pulling for Hoxie but think the girls from Valley Springs will take it in a real good one.  Skip.   (Pulling for Raven too, hope Nick doesn't pick her  :D).

bluegrassboy75

Quote from: Head Lion on March 06, 2017, 12:22:47 pm
I will be rooting for Hoxie, because the Gillham's are personal friends. I respect Coach Jenkins and feel like they have as good of program in the state boys or girls.

This is one reason that I'm rooting for Valley.  My best friend's niece plays for the Lady Tigers.  I went to elementary there and my wife taught there for a few years.  I live in NEA now and respect the Lady Mustangs, but going for my home area team.

teachers pet

Valley knocked us out last year and Hoxie this year, so.....throw the dice!

RedWolf275

HawgDaddy

Valley has been to the finals 6 of the last 9 years.  This group of seniors has been 3 years in a row.  I know Coach Jenkins does a great job and she's had a week to prepare.  I'll take Valley Springs.

redandgray

BoxNOne

Congratulations to the Hoxie Lady Mustangs on winning the state championship. Another girls title for NEA! This game a lot like the regional final at Riverside two weeks ago. Valley hung with Hoxie until the fourth quarter, but Hoxie just a little better squad than Valley.

RedWolf275

Agreed, Hoxie was just a little better. Great job by Lady Mustangs!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas